Re: KJC Warlord

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 9:48 PM
      In message <949315156.3946@onelist.com>, david_vickers@...
      writes
      >From: david_vickers@...
      >
      >Hi, just joined.
      >
      >Anyone out there playing warlord games 32 or 33??
      >
      >Alliances can win!
      >
      >Dave

      Dave,

      Most of us (I should imagine) are into the amateur side of the postal
      gaming hobby - i.e. zines costing a quid that run a dozen or so games
      (usually board games) at no additional cost. If you want more details
      send me four 1st class stamps at 1 Churchbury Close, Enfield, EN1 3UW
      and I'll send you the Amateur Postal Gaming Hobby Starter Pack, which
      includes an Introductory booklet, a listing of UK gaming zines plus some
      sample zines (usually 4 or 5).

      Fiendish Board Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic
      Lights
      www.fiendishgames.demon.co.uk