KJC Warlord

  • david_vickers@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hi, just joined.

      Anyone out there playing warlord games 32 or 33??

      Alliances can win!

      Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        In message <949315156.3946@onelist.com>, david_vickers@...
        writes
        >From: david_vickers@...
        >
        >Hi, just joined.
        >
        >Anyone out there playing warlord games 32 or 33??
        >
        >Alliances can win!
        >
        >Dave

        Dave,

        Most of us (I should imagine) are into the amateur side of the postal
        gaming hobby - i.e. zines costing a quid that run a dozen or so games
        (usually board games) at no additional cost. If you want more details
        send me four 1st class stamps at 1 Churchbury Close, Enfield, EN1 3UW
        and I'll send you the Amateur Postal Gaming Hobby Starter Pack, which
        includes an Introductory booklet, a listing of UK gaming zines plus some
        sample zines (usually 4 or 5).

        Fiendish Board Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic
        Lights
        www.fiendishgames.demon.co.uk