OxCon 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2000
      OXCON 2000.

      Location : Wadham College Old Refectory, Oxford

      Dates : Sat 5th & Sun 6th of February

      (Sorry about the lack of notice, but we had trouble with a venue, and
      this
      one would only let me book it on Tuesday.)

      Time : Doors open 10am, Tournaments start 11am

      Diplomacy Tournament Saturday, Settlers Tournament Sunday

      Prices : Entry 1UKP, Dip 3UKP, Settlers 2UKP, All-in 5UKP (Students half
      price)

      Contact: philip.williams@...

      http://www.diplomacy-archive.com