Fwd: RE: Conventions

  • Nick Parish
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 1999
      I thought you would be interested in this if you don't already know about
      it. It sounds like anyone wanting extra publicity for a con can just email
      Emeric and ask him to send it round. I agree with him; should be very good
      for the FTF hobby.

      Nick

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 1999
        I'm going to have to go LECTURE Emeric..... destroy the postal
        hobby indeed!!!! I have more games, more players, and more
        subbers than I have in the entire 16 years I've been publishing!

        The "death" argument is one that REALLY gets me going! Smaller
        yes, but dead probably never. AND, to the extent there is a
        problem I'm absolutely convinced that the problem is finding
        szine editors, not finding people who would like to play "postally".

        Grrrrr,
        Jim