Springboard Folds

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 1999
      Forwarded as it may be of interest:

      *********************************

      Springboard, the UK Novice Zine will Fold

      I have reached issue 124, just sent out, and have announced that I shall
      be folding on the issue of 125.

      This notice is to inform all UK players and editors who do not receive
      Springboard normally.

      I have not received *any* new applicants via the Box Flyer, in a year,
      and almost none in the year before that. Springboard is down to 5 games,
      and will run 4 of those 5 games for a further 5 seasons by flyer. The
      one game recently started will be played two more seasons and will then
      be farmed out. Offers are invited, but the players will vote on their
      choice of zine.

      The 4 games near to completion will play those 5 seasons maximum. Those
      that end will have game-end statements published, those that don't will
      be farmed out. Again, offers are invited.
      --
      Danny Collman, Editor of Springboard
      www.diplomacy.co.uk