HDF cash

  • Nick Parish
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
      Just a quickie in response to John's mail. The Manorcon money has
      definitely all been spent. However as I understand it the old MidCon money
      just needs (as John says) John dodds and Chris Tringham to somehow get their
      signatures on the same piece of paper - which i don't think has yet
      happened?

      In addition, I seem to recall the Small Furries (or whatever they are now
      called) saying they would make a small contribution if we got the HDF back
      and running. Or did I imagine this?

      Nick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
        In message <19990927213345.55326.qmail@...>, Nick Parish
        <nick_parish@...> writes
        >From: "Nick Parish" <nick_parish@...>
        >
        >Just a quickie in response to John's mail. The Manorcon money has
        >definitely all been spent. However as I understand it the old MidCon money
        >just needs (as John says) John dodds and Chris Tringham to somehow get their
        >signatures on the same piece of paper - which i don't think has yet
        >happened?

        I think Stephen already mentioned this but Tringham has handed over the
        MidCon chequebook to John Dodds and has apparently pre-signed some of
        the cheques too. It's now just a matter of Doddsy sending a cheque to
        the new HDF, I guess. We've got 155 quid in the bin so there's no rush,
        I expect.

        >In addition, I seem to recall the Small Furries (or whatever they are now
        >called) saying they would make a small contribution if we got the HDF back
        >and running. Or did I imagine this?

        I think the Small Furries have some HDF money from previous MidCons. We
        were a bit late getting to them for a voluntary donation on the booking
        form but I don't suppose they'd mind a collecting tin on the
        registration desk.