Re: Bull at a Gate?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 1999
      In message <37697033.396F@...>, John and Denny Colledge
      <dunorroch@...> writes
      >From: John and Denny Colledge <dunorroch@...>
      >
      >I can't help thinking that the bull is at the gate again!

      Of course, I am trying to get a reaction. See how many people have an
      opinion. Just two so far, which is about par for the course.

      >I will do my best to be as tactful as possible. Having quickly looked
      >through the old Digests I think I am correct in saying that those of us
      >who have actually been contributing to this discussion have decided on
      >the following:
      >1. The Hobby Development Fund should be set up again
      >2. The Zine Bank should be set up again
      >3. We decided that any potential newcomers to the hobby should be
      >directed towards a central point so everything could be sent to them as
      >one large package. John H volunteered.
      >4. In return for four first class stamps John would send out three zines
      >with a copy of MfG together with a copy of the revised Introduction to
      >the Hobby. Having recently seen the previous version of the Hobby
      >Introduction it was certainly needing some updating and full marks to
      >John for taking it on board.

      And when was this decided - I forget - 2, 3 or 4 months ago?

      [I've snipped all the crap which you seem to want to go over and over
      every time. I've moved on, shame you haven't.]

      >John, please don't take this as a criticism of you. The last time
      >Stephen began to chunter on in a frustrated fashion I tried tactfully to
      >suggest that it was better that things were done properly rather than
      >going off half-cocked, as in the above examples. Sadly it would appear
      >that he hasn't take the hint. Hopefully you will get the message this
      >time Stephen. WE NEED THINGS TO BE DONE PROPERLY OR IT CAUSES PROBLEMS.

      Fine. My fear is that doing things PROPERLY actually means a handful of
      people talking ad infinitum, most people ignoring them and no one
      actually DOING anything.

      > If somebody wants to do their own thing, (especially
      >if they are using their own cash), that's fine by me.

      I might well do that after all. Seems a shame to waste the traffic my
      web site is getting. Though with Fungus having folded as well, there's
      not many Dip zine left to send them to.

      www.diplomacy.co.uk
    • burgess@xxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 1999

        > From: Stephen Agar <stephen@...>
        >
        > In message <37697033.396F@...>, John and Denny Colledge
        > <dunorroch@...> writes
        > >From: John and Denny Colledge <dunorroch@...>
        > >
        > >I can't help thinking that the bull is at the gate again!
        > >

        > Of course, I am trying to get a reaction. See how many people have an
        > opinion. Just two so far, which is about par for the course.

        I have opinions about all of this, but as the token American, I've
        hesitated in being too forceful about them so as not to overstay
        my welcome. If you want me to tell you what I think you should do,
        I will. It still is the case that your phone rates make easy and
        cheap Internet connections much more difficult than in the States
        and you seem to be much more willing to continue to write letters
        than most American Dip players seem to be. I tend to do well if
        I send letters in the couple of games I'm in and keep my three
        week szine going with a few personal notes on the copies, but I
        don't see myself as an example.

        > >I will do my best to be as tactful as possible. Having quickly looked
        > >through the old Digests I think I am correct in saying that those of us
        > >who have actually been contributing to this discussion have decided on
        > >the following:
        > >1. The Hobby Development Fund should be set up again
        > >2. The Zine Bank should be set up again
        > >3. We decided that any potential newcomers to the hobby should be
        > >directed towards a central point so everything could be sent to them as
        > >one large package. John H volunteered.
        > >4. In return for four first class stamps John would send out three zines
        > >with a copy of MfG together with a copy of the revised Introduction to
        > >the Hobby. Having recently seen the previous version of the Hobby
        > >Introduction it was certainly needing some updating and full marks to
        > >John for taking it on board.
        >
        > And when was this decided - I forget - 2, 3 or 4 months ago?
        >
        > [I've snipped all the crap which you seem to want to go over and over
        > every time. I've moved on, shame you haven't.]

        I think I agree with this. I sent John some back issues of mine last
        year and am willing to send more if he thinks sending a US szine
        example is useful as a contrast. It still is true that my szine

        [INSERT: someone asked before why I call them "szines" -- this has
        something to do with variation in US pronunciation where I use this
        spelling to "claim" what I think of as the refined pronunciation as
        opposed to the vulgar one. A good analogy might be the difference
        between a BBC Bush House sound and Cockney sound (?). I live in the
        Eastern part of the US where this ***HARD*** way of pronouncing
        "zine" was prevalent. In the US Diplomacy hobby, those who liked
        the hard vulgar sound used the abbreviation xyn while those of us
        with more "refined" taste used szine, pronounced with a very pleasing
        sssss sound while xyn has that hard ***I*** in the middle of it.]

        actively encourages British participation and the hard copy actually
        reaches Brit subscribers (when I mail it in a timely way....) faster
        than in reaches my US West Coast subbers (2-4 days across the pond
        as opposed to 5-7 days across the US). I will assume that John
        will let me know if he wants some more back issues sent by surface
        mail.

        > >John, please don't take this as a criticism of you. The last time
        > >Stephen began to chunter on in a frustrated fashion I tried tactfully to
        > >suggest that it was better that things were done properly rather than
        > >going off half-cocked, as in the above examples. Sadly it would appear
        > >that he hasn't take the hint. Hopefully you will get the message this
        > >time Stephen. WE NEED THINGS TO BE DONE PROPERLY OR IT CAUSES PROBLEMS.
        >
        > Fine. My fear is that doing things PROPERLY actually means a handful of
        > people talking ad infinitum, most people ignoring them and no one
        > actually DOING anything.

        It is everyone's experience, I think, that just "doing" is much more
        effective than talking about doing something.

        > > If somebody wants to do their own thing, (especially
        > >if they are using their own cash), that's fine by me.
        >
        > I might well do that after all. Seems a shame to waste the traffic my
        > web site is getting. Though with Fungus having folded as well, there's
        > not many Dip zine left to send them to.
        >
        > --
        > Stephen Agar, Brighton, UK
        > www.diplomacy.co.uk

        I still have my opening in Star Trek Diplomacy (which you have on your
        web page) and I'd be happy to open a "Brit only" game if you need
        someplace to send people. That's about all I can do with respect to
        your web site connections. Have you had any contact from anyone asking
        for someplace to play that variant?? It still is the case that if
        you really want to play cross continentally you want to have E-Mail,
        but I have an Australian successfully playing in my szine where only
        about half the players communicate with him solely by E-Mail.

        Jim Burgess

        PS Of course with John Harrington and I doing the International
        Subscription Exchange, getting sub money to me is frightfully
        easy.....
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 18, 1999
          In message <199906180053.AA23925@...>, Jim Burgess
          <burgess@...> writes
          >From: burgess@... (Jim Burgess)
          >
          >I have opinions about all of this, but as the token American, I've
          >hesitated in being too forceful about them so as not to overstay
          >my welcome. If you want me to tell you what I think you should do,
          >I will.

          Please do!

          www.diplomacy.co.uk
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 18, 1999
            In message <199906180053.AA23925@...>, Jim Burgess
            <burgess@...> writes

            >[INSERT: someone asked before why I call them "szines" -- this has
            >something to do with variation in US pronunciation where I use this
            >spelling to "claim" what I think of as the refined pronunciation as
            >opposed to the vulgar one. A good analogy might be the difference
            >between a BBC Bush House sound and Cockney sound (?). I live in the
            >Eastern part of the US where this ***HARD*** way of pronouncing
            >"zine" was prevalent. In the US Diplomacy hobby, those who liked
            >the hard vulgar sound used the abbreviation xyn while those of us
            >with more "refined" taste used szine, pronounced with a very pleasing
            >sssss sound while xyn has that hard ***I*** in the middle of it.]

            Heh heh, you Yanks have a warped way of looking at things, Jim. It
            doesn't really matter how words are *pronounced* [well, not much -
            allowances are always made for dialect/accent etc] as long as they're
            spelt correctly. Over here we have *extreme* differences for words like
            'water', 'butter' and suchlike, but we wouldn't dream of spelling them
            other than we do. Agreed 'fanzine', 'zine', 'szine' and other
            derivatives are not really 'true' words, as such, but come ON, what was
            wrong with the good ol' british spelling of 'zine'? Would we steer you
            Yanks wrong? :-)

            By the way - in case someone out there in charge is listening - my top
            five would be...

            1. The Internet [plus computer boardgames]
            2. Leaflets/flyers [perhaps in local papers as well as computer game
            boxes]
            3. Adverts in as many games magazines as possible
            4. Increased presence at Cons [I'm just saying this because I've never
            been to a con - apart from my own weekend housecons I used to run]
            5. Local press and pro-PBM mags [is that the same as 2 and 3?]

            My apologies to John [College] if I appear flippant here, but I only
            just came to this onelist debate a few days ago [didn't even know it
            existed before - perhaps this should be advertised more?]. So I don't
            really know how much hard debate has already passed here. Certainly I'm
            not as committed as some of you appear to be [I don't have any kind of
            profile in the hobby now, and I don't want any]. I can make comments if
            someone asks me a question... but I don't have any time spare to take on
            any work keeping the PBM hobby alive. I'm just interested in the
            computer game, email side of the hobby, and friends I've made/met while
            I've been in this hobby. Hey, hope this is a good enough cop out. :-)

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 20, 1999
              In message <199906180053.AA23925@...>, Jim Burgess
              <burgess@...> writes
              >From: burgess@... (Jim Burgess)
              >

              >I have opinions about all of this, but as the token American, I've
              >hesitated in being too forceful about them so as not to overstay
              >my welcome. If you want me to tell you what I think you should do,
              >I will. It still is the case that your phone rates make easy and
              >cheap Internet connections much more difficult than in the States
              >and you seem to be much more willing to continue to write letters
              >than most American Dip players seem to be. I tend to do well if
              >I send letters in the couple of games I'm in and keep my three
              >week szine going with a few personal notes on the copies, but I
              >don't see myself as an example.

              By all means pitch in with your comments, Jim.

              The internet side of things is changing very rapidly in the UK with 10
              million ISP accounts reportedly now set up. "Free" internet access is
              the name of the game, which is to say you do not to pay the ISP to have
              an Internet account - the ISP makes its money with a share of the
              telephone charge as agreed with the phone company.

              Some ISPs have even moved beyond that - free access and free phone calls
              - but you have to put up with ticker-tape adverts apparently.
              >I think I agree with this. I sent John some back issues of mine last
              >year and am willing to send more if he thinks sending a US szine
              >example is useful as a contrast. It still is true that my szine

              The Zine Bank is now pretty well stocked again, albeit with a largeish
              number of copies of a small number of zines (about 6 or 7). More
              variety is always welcome but as I receive about half the zines
              currently in existence (including Jim's TAP) I can gradualy build up a
              wider selection of sample zines. If I get queries via the internet then
              I'll happily include an overseas zine as a sample from the Zine Bank.
              >actively encourages British participation and the hard copy actually
              >reaches Brit subscribers (when I mail it in a timely way....) faster
              >than in reaches my US West Coast subbers (2-4 days across the pond
              >as opposed to 5-7 days across the US). I will assume that John
              >will let me know if he wants some more back issues sent by surface
              >mail.

              So long as Zine Bank customers don't mind my inept Breaking Away orders
              scribbled in the margins of TAP I should receive enough to fill demand.
              I don't suppose that large sample of zines you (Jim) sent over before
              last year's ManorCon resulted in any new subbers did it?

              >PS Of course with John Harrington and I doing the International
              >Subscription Exchange, getting sub money to me is frightfully
              >easy.....

              Damn straight, and thanks for the reminder - I'll go and add this to the
              glossary of hobby jargon in the new Novice Package (of which more anon).

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 20, 1999
                In message <37697033.396F@...>, John and Denny Colledge
                <dunorroch@...> writes
                >From: John and Denny Colledge <dunorroch@...>
                >
                >I can't help thinking that the bull is at the gate again!
                >
                >I will do my best to be as tactful as possible. Having quickly looked
                >through the old Digests I think I am correct in saying that those of us
                >who have actually been contributing to this discussion have decided on
                >the following:
                >1. The Hobby Development Fund should be set up again
                >2. The Zine Bank should be set up again
                >3. We decided that any potential newcomers to the hobby should be
                >directed towards a central point so everything could be sent to them as
                >one large package. John H volunteered.
                >4. In return for four first class stamps John would send out three zines
                >with a copy of MfG together with a copy of the revised Introduction to
                >the Hobby. Having recently seen the previous version of the Hobby
                >Introduction it was certainly needing some updating and full marks to
                >John for taking it on board.

                And the good news is that it is finally finished. All it took was a
                week-end with 2/3 of my kids off my hands. Sorry for the delay, but as
                most parents know, opportunities to dump the kids on some other mug are
                as rare as interesting party political broadcasts.

                I've attached the draft version for perusal as some on the ukpbm list
                said they'd like to see it before it is published. And yes, I know this
                is because they want to improve it rather than criticise or pick holes
                in what I've done. All constructive criticism gladly accepted. It's
                only a draft - I didn't see the point of revising it too heavily if
                there's a chance I'll need to amend it in the light of feedback. (I've
                not bothered checking yet to see whether all instances of jargon are
                explained in the Glossary, so if you see any I have missed out let me
                know.) In particular I have not added acknowledgements - particularly
                for John Dodds and Steve Agar.

                The document is in Word 2 format.
                [ Section: 1/1 File: starter.doc Encoder: Turnpike Version 3.01 ]

                begin 644 starter.doc
                MVZ4M`#%`"00``&0`+0``````````````@`$``/*\``#"'`$`````````````
                M`````````&F_````````#P````````````````````````````````````#6
                M``#Y``#6``#Y``#X``````#X``````#X``````#X``````#X```.``[X``#(
                M`-;X``!X!$[]`````$[]`````$[]```,`%K]```B`'S]``!``$[]`````+S]
                M``"D`&#^``!P`-#^```6`.;^`````.;^`````.;^`````.;^`````.;^````
                M`.;^`````.;^```"`.C^`````.C^`````.C^`````.C^`````.C^`````.C^
                M```>`%T<`0`T`)$<`0`Q``;_``!7'0#X``````````````;_``````;_````
                M````7P!B``4`"@``````````````````````````````````````````````
                M````````````````````````````````4$]35$%,($=!34E.1R!35$%25$52
                M(%!!0TL-"DE.5%)/1%5#5$E/3@T*5&AA;FL@>6]U(&9O<B!E;G%U:7)I;F<@
                M86)O=70@=&AE(%!O<W1A;"!'86UI;F<@:&]B8GDN("!);B!R97-P;VYS92!)
                M(&%M('-E;F1I;F<@>6]U(&$@4&]S=&%L($=A;6EN9R!3=&%R=&5R(%!A8VLL
                M(&-O;G-I<W1I;F<@;V8@=&AI<R!B;V]K;&5T('=H:6-H(&5X<&QA:6YS(&%B
                M;W5T('1H92!0;W-T86P@1V%M:6YG(&AO8F)Y.R!-:7-S:6]N($9R;VT@1V]D
                M+"!W:&EC:"!L:7-T<R!V:7)T=6%L;'D@86QL('1H92!A8W1I=F4@;6%G87II
                M;F5S(&EN('1H92!H;V)B>2P@86YD('-O;64@<V%M<&QE(&UA9V%Z:6YE<R!F
                M<F]M('1H92"36FEN92!"86YKE"X-"E1H92!3=&%R=&5R(%!A8VL@<VAO=6QD
                M(&)E(&5N;W5G:"!T;R!G970@>6]U('-T87)T960@<&QA>6EN9R!G86UE<R!B
                M>2!P;W-T+B`@270@=V]NDG0@=&5L;"!Y;W4@86QL('EO=2!N965D('1O(&MN
                M;W<@8F5C875S92!W92!H879E('1R:65D('1O(&ME97`@:70@8G)I968@:6X@
                M=&AE(&EN=&5R97-T<R!O9B!N;W0@;W9E<G=H96QM:6YG('EO=2!W:71H(&EN
                M9F]R;6%T:6]N+"!B=70@:68@>6]U('=A;G0@=&\@:VYO=R!M;W)E('1H96X@
                M=&AE(&)E<W0@=&AI;F<@=&\@9&\@:7,@=&\@<W5B<V-R:6)E('1O(&$@;6%G
                M87II;F4@>6]U(&QI:V4@=&AE(&QO;VL@;V8@86YD('1H96X@87-K('1H92!E
                M9&ET;W(@9F]R(&UO<F4@:6YF;W)M871I;VXN#0I)(&AA=F4@=')I960@=&\@
                M879O:60@=&AE('5S92!O9B!J87)G;VX@8G5T(&EF(&%N>2!T97)M(&-O;F9U
                M<V5S('EO=2!T:&5N(')E9F5R('1O('1H92!';&]S<V%R>2!O9B!497)M<R!A
                M="!T:&4@8F%C:R!O9B!T:&4@8F]O:VQE="X@($%N>2!T97)M('EO=2!S964@
                M:6X@:71A;&EC<R!W:6QL(&)E(&5X<&QA:6YE9"!I;B!T:&4@1VQO<W-A<GDN
                M#0I#3TY414Y44R!/1B!42$E3($)/3TM,150-"C$N"4AO=R!D;R!Y;W4@<&QA
                M>2!G86UE<R!B>2!P;W-T/PT*,BX)5VAY(&1O('EO=2!P;&%Y(&=A;65S(&)Y
                M('!O<W0_#0HS+@E!(&)I="!M;W)E(&%B;W5T('II;F5S#0HT+@E7:&%T('-O
                M<G0@;V8@9V%M97,@87)E('!L87EE9"!B>2!P;W-T/PT*-2X)1V%M97,@8V]N
                M=F5N=&EO;G,-"@T*2&]W(&1O('EO=2!P;&%Y(&=A;65S(&)Y('!O<W0_#0I%
                M<W-E;G1I86QL>2!T:&4@=VAO;&4@8G5S:6YE<W,@;V8@<&QA>6EN9R!G86UE
                M<R!B>2!P;W-T('=O=6QD(&YO="!G970@86YY=VAE<F4@=V5R92!I="!N;W0@
                M9F]R(&]N92!P97)S;VX@=VAO(&5N:F]Y<R!T:&4@<V]M97=H870@97-O=&5R
                M:6,@<&QE87-U<F4@;V8@861J=61I8V%T:6YG(&$@9V%M92X@($EN('-P;W)T
                M:6YG('1E<FUS('EO=2!M:6=H="!T:&EN:R!O9B!T:&ES('!E<G-O;B!A<R!A
                M(')E9F5R964@;W(@=6UP:7)E+"!B=70@:6X@=&AE(&=A;65S(&AO8F)Y(&AE
                M(&]R('-H92!I<R!R969E<G)E9"!T;R!A<R!A($=A;65S($UA<W1E<BX-"E1H
                M92!P;&%Y97)S('-E;F0@=&AE:7(@;W)D97)S(&)Y('!O<W0L(&4M;6%I;"!O
                M<B`M(&EF('1H97D@;&EK92!L:79I;F<@9&%N9V5R;W5S;'D@+2!B>2!P:&]N
                M92!T;R!T:&4@1V%M97,@36%S=&5R("AH97)E869T97(@86)B<F5V:6%T960@
                M=&\@1TTI+B!4:&4@1TT@86-T<R!U<&]N('1H;W-E(&]R9&5R<RP@;6]V:6YG
                M(&5A8V@@<&QA>65R)W,@=6YI=',@;W(@<&QA>6EN9R!P:65C97,@87,@:6YS
                M=')U8W1E9"!A;F0@<&5R9F]R;6EN9R!A;GD@=')A;G-A8W1I;VYS(&%S(&EN
                M9&EC871E9"!B>2!T:&4@<&QA>65R<RX@($EN(&5F9F5C="P@=&AE($=-('1A
                M:V5S(&5A8V@@<&QA>65RDG,@='5R;B!F;W(@:&EM(&]R(&AE<BX@($EF('1H
                M92!G86UE(')E<75I<F5S('1H92!R;VQL:6YG(&]F(&1I8V4L(&1I<W1R:6)U
                M=&EO;B!O9B!C87)D<R!O<B!A;GD@;W1H97(@<F%N9&]M(&5L96UE;G0L('1H
                M92!'32!W:6QL(&1O('1H870@=&]O+@T*3VYC92!A;&P@=&AE(&]R9&5R<R!H
                M879E(&)E96X@<')O8V5S<V5D+"!T:&4@1TT@=VEL;"!T:&5N('1Y<&4@=7`@
                M82!G86UE(')E<&]R="!W:&EC:"!D971A:6QS('=H870@:&%P<&5N960@;VX@
                M=&AE('1U<FX@:G5S="!G;VYE(&%N9"!W:&%T('1H92!C=7)R96YT(&=A;64@
                M<VET=6%T:6]N(&ES("T@=VAO(&AO;&1S('=H870@8V%R9',L('=H97)E('1H
                M92!P;&%Y:6YG('!I96-E<R!A<F4L(&AO=R!M=6-H(&UO;F5Y(&5A8V@@<&QA
                M>65R(&AA<RP@86QL('1H870@<V]R="!O9B!T:&EN9R`H=&AE(&YA='5R92!O
                M9B!T:&4@:6YF;W)M871I;VX@=VEL;"!V87)Y(&9R;VT@9V%M92!T;R!G86UE
                M*2X-"E1H92!'32!W:6QL('1H96X@9&ES=')I8G5T92!T:&4@9V%M92!R97!O
                M<G0@=&\@=&AE('!L87EE<G,L('-O;65T:6UE<R!A;'-O(&5N8VQO<VEN9R!P
                M<FEV871E(&EN9F]R;6%T:6]N('1H870@<VAO=6QD(&)E(&MN;W=N(&]N;'D@
                M=&\@=&AA="!P;&%Y97(N("!4:&4@1TT@=VEL;"!A;'-O('-P96-I9GD@82!D
                M96%D;&EN92P@=VAI8V@@:7,@=&AE(&1A=&4@8GD@=VAI8V@@:&4@97AP96-T
                M<R!T;R!R96-E:79E('1H92!N97AT('-E="!O9B!O<F1E<G,N("!0;&%Y97)S
                M('=H;R!F86EL('1O(&=E="!T:&5I<B!O<F1E<G,@:6X@;VX@=&EM92!M87D@
                M9FEN9"!T:&5Y(&UI<W,@82!T=7)N("AT:&ES(&ES(&-A;&QE9"!A;B!.35(@
                M:6X@:&]B8GD@:F%R9V]N.R!.35(@<W1A;F1S(&9O<B"33F\@36]V97,@4F5C
                M96EV9624*2X-"E1H92!P;&%Y97)S('1H96X@<F5C96EV92!T:&4@9V%M92!R
                M97!O<G0@86YD(&AA=F4@=&\@9&5C:61E('1H96ER(&YE>'0@<V5T(&]F(&UO
                M=F5S+B`@5&AE<F4@:7,@=7-U86QL>2!A;B!I;G1E<G9A;"!O9B!T=V\@;W(@
                M=&AR964@=V5E:W,@8F5T=V5E;B!T:&4@=&EM92!P;&%Y97)S(')E8V5I=F4@
                M=&AE(&=A;64@<F5P;W)T(&%N9"!T:&4@=&EM92!B>2!W:&EC:"!T:&4@;F5X
                M="!S970@;V8@;W)D97)S(&ES(&1U93L@=&AI<R!I;G1E<G9A;"!C86X@8F4@
                M=7-E9"!B>2!T:&4@<&QA>65R<R!T;R!C;VUM=6YI8V%T92!W:71H(&5A8V@@
                M;W1H97(@+2!T:&ES(&ES(&$@<&%R=&EC=6QA<B!F96%T=7)E(&]F('1H92!!
                M;6%T975R(%!O<W1A;"!'86UI;F<@:&]B8GDG<R!M;W-T('!O<'5L87(@9V%M
                M92P@1&EP;&]M86-Y+"!W:&EC:"!I<R!V97)Y(&UU8V@@82!G86UE(&]F(&YE
                M9V]T:6%T:6]N+@T*1TUS('5S=6%L;'D@<G5N(&UO<F4@=&AA;B!O;F4@9V%M
                M92!S:6UU;'1A;F5O=7-L>2!A;F0@9F]R('1H870@;6%T=&5R('!L87EE<G,@
                M=7-U86QL>2!P;&%Y(&UO<F4@=&AA;B!O;F4@9V%M92!S:6UU;'1A;F5O=7-L
                M>2!T;V\@*&%N9"!N;W0@;F5C97-S87)I;'D@9V%M97,@86QL(')U;B!B>2!T
                M:&4@<V%M92!'32!E:71H97(I+B`@5VAI;'-T(&ET(&ES('!E<F9E8W1L>2!F
                M96%S:6)L92!F;W(@82!'32!T;R!S96YD(&]U="!E86-H(&=A;64@<F5P;W)T
                M('-E<&%R871E;'D@:G5S="!T;R!T:&4@<&QA>65R<R!I;G9O;'9E9"!I;B!T
                M:&4@9V%M92P@=VAA="!A8W1U86QL>2!T96YD<R!T;R!H87!P96X@:7,@=&AA
                M="!'37,@8G5N9&QE('1O9V5T:&5R('1H96ER(&=A;64@<F5P;W)T<R!A;F0@
                M<'5B;&ES:"!T:&5M(&%S(&$@;6%G87II;F4L(&]R+"!A<R!I="!T96YD<R!T
                M;R!B92!C86QL960@:6X@=&AE(%!O<W1A;"!'86UI;F<@:&]B8GDL(&$@>FEN
                M92X@($9O<B!M;W)E(&EN9F]R;6%T:6]N(&]N('II;F5S('-E92!T:&4@<V5C
                M=&EO;B!B96QO=RP@96YT:71L960@02!":70@36]R92!!8F]U="!::6YE<RX-
                M"DEN('-U;6UA<GD@=&AE;BP@=&AE('-T97!S('1O('!L87EI;F<@9V%M97,@
                M8GD@<&]S="!A<F4Z#0H34UE-0D],(#8W(%QF(")7:6YG9&EN9W,B(%QS(#$P
                M(%QH%0E&:6YD(&$@>FEN92!T:&%T(')U;G,@82!G86UE('EO=2=D(&QI:V4@
                M=&\@<&QA>2`H8VAE8VL@;W5T('1H92!R979I97=S(&]F('9A<FEO=7,@>FEN
                M97,@:6X@36ES<VEO;B!&<F]M($=O9"DL#0H34UE-0D],(#8W(%QF(")7:6YG
                M9&EN9W,B(%QS(#$P(%QH%0E3=6)S8W)I8F4@=&\@=&AA="!Z:6YE("AA;F0@
                M9&]N)W0@;&5T('EO=7(@<W5B<V-R:7!T:6]N(&QA<'-E(&]R('EO=2=L;"!B
                M92!C:'5C:V5D(&]U="!O9B!T:&4@9V%M92$I#0H34UE-0D],(#8W(%QF(")7
                M:6YG9&EN9W,B(%QS(#$P(%QH%0E3:6=N('5P(&9O<B!A(&=A;64-"A-364U"
                M3TP@-C<@7&8@(E=I;F=D:6YG<R(@7',@,3`@7&@5"5=A:70@9F]R('1H92!S
                M=&%R="!O9B!T:&4@9V%M92!T;R!B92!A;FYO=6YC960N("!4:&4@9V%M97-T
                M87)T('=I;&P@=7-U86QL>2!L:7-T('1H92!N86UE<R!A;F0@861D<F5S<V5S
                M(&]F('1H92!O=&AE<B!P;&%Y97)S(&%N9"!E86-H('!L87EE<B=S('-T87)T
                M:6YG('!O<VET:6]N#0H34UE-0D],(#8W(%QF(")7:6YG9&EN9W,B(%QS(#$P
                M(%QH%0E7<FET92!T;R!T:&4@;W1H97(@<&QA>65R<R!I9B!Y;W4@=VES:"!A
                M;F0@;F5G;W1I871E('=I=&@@=&AE;2`H86X@97-S96YT:6%L('-T97`@:6X@
                M<V]M92!G86UE<R!S=6-H(&%S($1I<&QO;6%C>2P@:&5N8V4@=&AI<R!I<R!O
                M9G1E;B!R969E<G)E9"!T;R!A<R!D:7!L;VUI;F<I#0H34UE-0D],(#8W(%QF
                M(")7:6YG9&EN9W,B(%QS(#$P(%QH%0E396YD(&]R9&5R<R!I;B!T;R!T:&4@
                M1TT@8GD@=&AE('-P96-I9FEE9"!D96%D;&EN90T*$U-934)/3"`V-R!<9B`B
                M5VEN9V1I;F=S(B!<<R`Q,"!<:!4)4VET(&)A8VL@86YD('=A:70@9F]R('1H
                M92!A9&IU9&EC871I;VX@=&\@87)R:79E(&EN('1H92!N97AT(&ES<W5E(&]F
                M('1H92!Z:6YE#0I7:'D@9&\@>6]U('!L87D@9V%M97,@8GD@<&]S=#\-"E1H
                M97)E(&%R92!M86YY(')E87-O;G,@8G5T('1H92!M;W-T(&)A<VEC(')E87-O
                M;B!I<R!T:&%T('!L87EI;F<@9V%M97,@8GD@<&]S="!I<R!A('-U8G-T:71U
                M=&4@9F]R('!L87EI;F<@82!G86UE(&9A8V4@=&\@9F%C92X@($UA>6)E('EO
                M=2!A<F4@82!L:6=H=&AO=7-E(&ME97!E<B!A;F0@9&]NDG0@<V5E('!E;W!L
                M92!V97)Y(&]F=&5N+"!O<B!M87EB92!Y;W5R(&9A=F]U<FET92!G86UE('1A
                M:V5S(#$T(&AO=7)S('1O('!L87D@870@82!S:6YG;&4@<VET=&EN9R!A;F0@
                M<F5Q=6ER97,@82!W;W)K:6YG(&MN;W=L961G92!O9B!3=V%H:6QI.R!T:&4@
                M8VAA;F-E<R!O9B!Y;W4@9V5T=&EN9R!A(&9A8V4@=&\@9F%C92!G86UE(&=O
                M:6YG('5N9&5R('1H;W-E(&-I<F-U;7-T86YC97,@87)E(')E;6]T92!B=70@
                M=&AA;FMS('1O('1H92!N971W;W)K(&]F('!O<W1A;"!G86UE<G,@=&AE<F4@
                M:7,@82!G;V]D(&-H86YC92!Y;W4@;6EG:'0@8F4@86)L92!T;R!F:6YD(&]P
                M<&]N96YT<R!F;W(@=&AO<V4@9V%M97,@>6]U(&-A;I)T('!L87D@;W9E<B!T
                M:&4@=&%B;&4N("!9;W4@;6EG:'0@:&%V92!Y;W5R('=O<FL@8W5T(&]U="!F
                M:6YD:6YG('!O<W1A;"!P;&%Y97)S(&9O<B!T:&4@869O<F5M96YT:6]N960@
                M4W=A:&EL:2!G86UE('1H;W5G:"`N+BX-"E-O;64@9V%M97,@8V%N;F]T(')E
                M86QI<W1I8V%L;'D@8F4@<&QA>65D(&9A8V4@=&\@9F%C92P@96ET:&5R(&)E
                M8V%U<V4@=&AE>2!R97%U:7)E('1O;R!M86YY('!L87EE<G,@*&9O<B!E>&%M
                M<&QE(&%N(#@P('!L87EE<B!F;V]T8F%L;"!M86YA9V5M96YT(&=A;64I(&]R
                M(&)E8V%U<V4@=&AE('1I;64@<W!A;B!I<R!T;V\@;&]N9R`H<V]M92"3;W!E
                M;B!E;F1E9)0@9V%M97,@:&%V92!B965N(')U;FYI;F<@9F]R('EE87)S(&)Y
                M('!O<W0I(&]R(&)E8V%U<V4@=&AE(&-O;7!L97AI=&EE<R!O9B!T:&4@9V%M
                M92!W;W5L9"!L96%D('1O(&%N('5N86-C97!T86)L92"39&]W;G1I;664('!E
                M<FEO9"!B971W965N(&5A8V@@<&QA>65RDG,@='5R;B`H9F]R(&5X86UP;&4@
                M82!S<&%C92!E;7!I<F4@9V%M92!W:&5R92!E86-H('!L87EE<B!M86ME<R!D
                M96-I<VEO;G,@86)O=70@:&ES(&5C;VYO;7D@86YD(&AA<R!T;R!D96-I9&4@
                M=VAE<F4@=&\@9&5P;&]Y(#<T('-P86-E('-H:7!S+BD-"E1H97)E(&ES(&%N
                M;W1H97(@<F5A<V]N(&9O<B!P;&%Y:6YG(&=A;65S(&)Y('!O<W0@=VAI8V@@
                M:7,@;6]R92!D:69F:6-U;'0@=&\@97AP;&%I;B!B=70@:70@<F5L871E<R!T
                M;R!B96EN9R!P87)T(&]F(&$@8V]M;75N:71Y+B`@5&AE(%!O<W1A;"!'86UI
                M;F<@2&]B8GD@:7,@;&EK92!A('-E8W)E="!S;V-I971Y("AW99)R92!T<GEI
                M;F<@=&\@;6%K92!I="!L97-S(&]F(&$@<V5C<F5T(2D@=VET:"!I=',@;W=N
                M(&YE=W,@86YD(&5V96YT<RX@($UO<W1L>2!I="!I<R!F<FEE;F1L>2P@8G5T
                M(&UA;GD@9V%M97,@<&QA>65R<R!H879E(&$@8V]M<&5T:71I=F4@;F%T=7)E
                M('-O(&ET(&%L<V\@:&%S(&ET<R!F975D<R!A;F0@9FQA<F4@=7!S+B!3;VUE
                M('!E;W!L92!R96UA:6X@=VET:&EN('1H92!P;W-T86P@9V%M:6YG(&-O;6UU
                M;FET>2!L;VYG(&%F=&5R('1H97D@:&%V92!L;W-T(&EN=&5R97-T(&EN('!L
                M87EI;F<@9V%M97,@8GD@<&]S="!B96-A=7-E('1H97D@=V%N="!T;R!K965P
                M(&EN('1O=6-H('=I=&@@=&AE(&9R:65N9',@=&AE>2!H879E(&UA9&4@=&AR
                M;W5G:"!T:&4@:&]B8GD@;W(@8F5C875S92!T:&5Y(&5N:F]Y(&)E:6YG(&9A
                M;6]U<R!A;6]N9R!A('-M86QL(&=R;W5P(&]F('!E;W!L92X-"D]N92!O9B!T
                M:&4@;V1D('1H:6YG<R!A8F]U="!T:&4@<W5C8V5S<R!O9B!T:&4@4&]S=&%L
                M($=A;6EN9R!(;V)B>2!I<R!T:&%T(&ET(&AA<R!P=70@<&5O<&QE(&EN('1O
                M=6-H('=I=&@@96%C:"!O=&AE<B!W:&\@;F]W(&9I;F0@=&AE>2!C86X@87)R
                M86YG92!T;R!M965T('5P('1O('!L87D@9V%M97,@9F%C92!T;R!F86-E+"!E
                M:71H97(@82!F97<@=&EM97,@82!Y96%R(&%T('1H92!N871I;VYA;"!O<B!I
                M;G1E<FYA=&EO;F%L(&=A;64@8V]N=F5N=&EO;G,@;W(L(&EF('1H97D@;&EV
                M92!L;V-A;&QY('1O(&5A8V@@;W1H97(L(&]N(&$@=V5E:VQY(&)A<VES(&%T
                M(&$@9V%M97,@8VQU8BX@(%-O+"!I;B!E9F9E8W0L('1H92!0;W-T86P@1V%M
                M:6YG($AO8F)Y(&ES(')E9'5C:6YG('1H92!N965D('1O('!L87D@9V%M97,@
                M8GD@<&]S="!B>2!P<F]V:61I;F<@82!N971W;W)K(&]F(&)O87)D(&=A;65R
                M<R!W:&\@:V5E<"!I;B!T;W5C:"!W:71H(&5A8V@@;W1H97(@=&AR;W5G:"!T
                M:&4@;65D:75M(&]F('-U8G-C<FEB:6YG('1O(&=A;65S(&UA9V%Z:6YE<RX@
                M(%=H:6-H(&)R:6YG('5S(&YE871L>2!O;B!T;R!O=7(@;F5X="!S=6)J96-T
                M+@T*02!B:70@;6]R92!A8F]U="!Z:6YE<PT*5&AE('=O<F0@>FEN92!I<R!N
                M;W0L(&%S('EO=2!M:6=H="!T:&EN:RP@86X@86)B<F5V:6%T:6]N(&]F('1H
                M92!W;W)D(")M86=A>FEN92(N("!)="!I<RP@:6X@9F%C="P@82!C;VYT<F%C
                M=&EO;B!O9B!T:&4@=&5R;2!F86YZ:6YE+"!W:&EC:"!I<R!A('=O<F0@8V]I
                M;F5D('1O(&1E;F]T92!A(&UA9V%Z:6YE(&5D:71E9"!B>2!A;B!E;G1H=7-I
                M87-T:6,@86UA=&5U<BX@($EN('1H92!0;W-T86P@1V%M:6YG(&AO8F)Y('1H
                M97)E(&%R92!A(&YU;6)E<B!O9B!Z:6YE<R!R=6X@8GD@96YT:'5S:6%S=&EC
                M(&%M871E=7)S(&)U="!T:&5S92!Z:6YE(&5D:71O<G,@87)E(&%M871E=7)S
                M(&EN('1H92!S96YS92!O9B`B;F]T(&EN(&ET(&9O<B!T:&4@;6]N97DB(')A
                M=&AE<B!T:&%N('1H92!S96YS92!O9B`B;F]T('9E<GD@<')O9F5S<VEO;F%L
                M(&EN('1H96ER(&%P<')O86-H(BX@($%L;"!E9&ET;W)S('1A:V4@=&AE(&)U
                M<VEN97-S(&]F(')U;FYI;F<@82!Z:6YE('-E<FEO=7-L>2!A;F0@9&5V;W1E
                M(&%N>71H:6YG(&9R;VT@,C`@=&\@-C`@:&]U<G,@82!M;VYT:"!O;B!T:&5I
                M<B!Z:6YE<RX@($%L;"P@=VET:&]U="!E>&-E<'1I;VXL(&QO<V4@;6]N97D@
                M;VX@=&AE:7(@=F5N='5R97,N#0I3;R!W:'D@9&\@=&AE>2!D;R!I=#\-"E-O
                M;64@96YJ;WD@861J=61I8V%T:6YG(&=A;65S+"!S;VUE(&QI:V4@;65S<VEN
                M9R!A<F]U;F0@=VET:"!D97-K=&]P('!U8FQI<VAI;F<@*$144"D@<V]F='=A
                M<F4L('-O;64@96YJ;WD@9F]I<W1I;F<@=&AE:7(@=FEE=W,@86YD(&]P:6YI
                M;VYS(&]N(&$@8V%P=&EV92!A=61I96YC92P@<V]M92!L:6ME(&1E<VEG;FEN
                M9R!G86UE<RP@<V]M92!L:6ME(&=E='1I;F<@;&]T<R!O9B!M86EL(&%N9"!S
                M;VUE(&%R92!S=7!R96UE;'D@96=O=&ES=&EC86P@;G5T8V%S97,N("!-;W-T
                M(&%R92!A(&-O;6)I;F%T:6]N(&]F(&%L;"!T:&4@86)O=F4N#0I!;&P@>FEN
                M97,@87)E(&1I9F9E<F5N="!A;F0@=&AE<F4@:7,@;F\@<W5C:"!T:&EN9R!A
                M<R!A('1Y<&EC86P@4&]S=&%L($=A;6EN9R!Z:6YE(&)U="!I9B!T:&5R92!W
                M97)E(&ET(&UI9VAT(&AA=F4@=&AE(&%T=')I8G5T97,@:6YD:6-A=&5D(&EN
                M('1H92!D:7-P;&%Y(&)O>"!L:7-T960@8F5L;W<N(`T*#EEO=2!M:6=H="!N
                M;W1I8V4@=&AA="!O;F4@;V8@=&AE(&%T=')I8G5T97,@22!H879E(&YE9VQE
                M8W1E9"!T;R!M96YT:6]N(&EN(&$@='EP:6-A;"!Z:6YE(&ES('1H92!T>7!E
                M<R!O9B!G86UE(')U;BX@(%1H870G<R!B96-A=7-E(&-O;6UO;B!P;W-T86P@
                M9V%M97,@87)E(&-O=F5R960@:6X@=&AE(&YE>'0@<V5C=&EO;BX-"E=H870@
                M<V]R="!O9B!G86UE<R!A<F4@<G5N(&)Y('!O<W0_#0I4:&4@4&]S=&%L($=A
                M;6EN9R!H;V)B>2!E=F]L=F5D(&EN:71I86QL>2!A<R!A(&UE86YS(&]F('!L
                M87EI;F<@=&AE(&)O87)D(&=A;64@1&EP;&]M86-Y(&)Y('!O<W0@86YD($1I
                M<&QO;6%C>2!R96UA:6YS(&$@=F5R>2!P;W!U;&%R(&=A;64@=VET:&EN('1H
                M92!H;V)B>2!T;R!T:&ES(&1A>2X@($5N8V]U<F%G960@8GD@=&AE('-U8V-E
                M<W,@;V8@<&]S=&%L($1I<"!O=&AE<B!M=6QT:2UP;&%Y97(@8F]A<F0@9V%M
                M97,@=V5R92!A9&%P=&5D('1O('!O<W1A;"!P;&%Y(&%L=&AO=6=H(&9E=R!H
                M879E(&QA<W1E9"!T:&4@8V]U<G-E(&%S(&QO;F<@87,@1&EP;&]M86-Y(&]R
                M('!R;W9E9"!A<R!P;W!U;&%R("T@=&AE(&-H:65F(')I=F%L('1O($1I<&QO
                M;6%C>2=S(&-R;W=N(&ES(%)A:6QW87D@4FEV86QS+@T*05144DE"551%4R!/
                M1B!!(%194$E#04P@6DE.10T*4')I8V4-!Z,Q+C`P('!L=7,@<&]S=&%G90T'
                M#0=3:7IE#0<S,B!!-"!P86=E<R!R961U8V5D('1O($$U(&)O;VML970@9F]R
                M;6%T#0<-!T9R97%U96YC>0T'4'5B;&ES:&5D(&5V97)Y(#4@;W(@-B!W965K
                M<PT'#0=&;W)M870-!S@@<&%G97,@;V8@8VAA="!A;F0@,C0@<&%G97,@;V8@
                M9V%M92!R97!O<G1S+B`@0VAA="!I<R!A('1E<FT@=&AA="!R969E<G,@=&\@
                M8V]N=&5N="!T:&%T(&ES(&YO="!A(&=A;64@<F5P;W)T+B`@5&AE(&-H870@
                M<V5C=&EO;B!O9B!A('II;F4@;6EG:'0@8V]N<VES="!O9B!A(&9R;VYT(&-O
                M=F5R+"!A;B!E9&ET;W)I86P@9&5T86EL:6YG('=H870@=&AE(&5D:71O<B!H
                M87,@8F5E;B!U<"!T;R!O<B!W:&%T(&AA<R!B965N(&-H965S:6YG(&]F9B!T
                M:&4@961I=&]R(&QA=&5L>2P@82!L971T97(@8V]L=6UN(&9E871U<FEN9R!C
                M;W)R97-P;VYD96YC92!F<F]M('-U8G-C<FEB97)S+"!R979I97=S(&]F(&]T
                M:&5R('II;F5S+"!N97=S(&%B;W5T(&9O<G1H8V]M:6YG(&=A;6EN9R!E=F5N
                M=',L(')E=FEE=W,@;V8@9V%M97,O(&)O;VMS+R!R96-O<F1S+R!C;VUI8W,O
                M(&9I;&US(&]R('=H871E=F5R(&ET(&ES('1H870@=&AE(&5D:71O<B!I<R!I
                M;B!T;RX-"DUA;GD@>FEN97,@=&AE<V4@9&%Y<R!A;'-O(&9E871U<F4@<W5B
                M+7II;F5S+B!!('-U8BUZ:6YE(&ES(&$@>FEN92!W:71H:6X@82!Z:6YE+B`@
                M5&AE('-U8BUZ:6YE(&5D:71O<B!W:6QL(')U;B!H:7,@;W(@:&5R(&]W;B!G
                M86UE<R!A;F0@;6%Y(&5V96X@<')O=FED92!A(&)I="!O9B!C:&%T('1O;RX@
                M(%1H92!S=6(M>FEN92!E9&ET;W(@<V5N9"!H:7,@8V]N=')I8G5T:6]N('1O
                M('1H92!M86EN(&5D:71O<B!W:&\@=&AE;B!I;F-L=61E<R!I="!I;B!T:&4@
                M;6%I;B!B;V1Y(&]F('1H92!Z:6YE+@T'#0=3;VUE(&)O87)D(&=A;65S(&YE
                M961E9"!S;R!M=6-H(&UO9&EF>6EN9R!T;R!F:70@=&AE('!O<W1A;"!G86UI
                M;F<@9F]R;6%T('1H870@=&AE>2!O9G1E;B!B96-A;64@<W5B<W1A;G1I86QL
                M87-E9#L@:70@=V%S(&YO('-U<G!R:7-E('1H97)E9F]R92!T:&%T('-O;64@
                M<&5O<&QE('1O;VL@=&AE(&QO9VEC86P@<W1E<"!A;F0@9&ED(&%W87D@=VET
                M:"!T:&4@<G5L97,@=&EN:V5R:6YG(&%N9"!I;G-T96%D(&-R96%T960@;F5W
                M(&=A;65S(&9R;VT@<V-R871C:"!W:&EC:"!W;W)K960@8F5S="`M(&]R(&EN
                M('-O;64@8V%S97,@;VYL>2!W;W)K960@870@86QL("T@:6X@=&AE('!O<W1A
                M;"!G86UI;F<@87)E;F$N("!!('!R:6UE(&5X86UP;&4@;V8@=&AI<R!I<R!5
                M;FET960L('1H92!G;V1F871H97(@;V8@86QL(&9O;W1B86QL(&UA;F%G96UE
                M;G0@9V%M97,N#0I"<F]A9&QY('-P96%K:6YG(&=A;65S('1H870@=V]R:R!W
                M96QL(&)Y('!O<W0@87)E(&=A;65S(&EN('=H:6-H('!L87EE<G,@8V%N(&%C
                M="!S:6UU;'1A;F5O=7-L>2`H<F%T:&5R('1H86X@<V5Q=65N=&EA;&QY*2!A
                M;F0@=VAE<F4@86QL(&=A;64@:6YF;W)M871I;VX@:7,@;W5T(&EN('1H92!O
                M<&5N+B`@270@:7,@<&]S<VEB;&4@=&\@<G5N(&)Y('!O<W0@9V%M97,@=VAE
                M<F4@<&QA>65R<R!A8W0@:6X@<V5Q=65N8V4@*&9O<B!E>&%M<&QE(#$X,S`I
                M(&)U="!T:&5Y('5S=6%L;'D@<F5Q=6ER92!P;&%Y97)S('1O('!R;W9I9&4@
                M;W)D97)S('1H870@87)E(&-O;F1I=&EO;F%L(&]N('=H870@=&AE('!R96-E
                M9&EN9R!P;&%Y97)S(&1I9#L@;&EK97=I<V4@:70@:7,@<&]S<VEB;&4@=&\@
                M<&QA>2!G86UE<R!W:&5R92!E86-H('!L87EE<B!H87,@:6YF;W)M871I;VX@
                M=&AA="!I<R!K;F]W;B!O;FQY('1O(&AI;2!O<B!H97(@*&9O<B!E>&%M<&QE
                M($%C<75I<F4I(&)U="!T:&ES('5S=6%L;'D@<F5Q=6ER97,@97AT<F$@969F
                M;W)T(&]N('1H92!P87)T(&]F('1H92!Z:6YE(&5D:71O<B!W:&\@:&%S('1O
                M(')E;65M8F5R('1O(&EN8VQU9&4@<W5P<&QE;65N=&%R>2!I;F9O<FUA=&EO
                M;B!W:71H(&5A8V@@<&QA>65R)W,@>FEN92`M(&%N9"!W;V4@8F5T:61E('1H
                M92!E9&ET;W(@=VAO('!U=',@4&QA>65R($$G<R!S96-R970@:6YF;W)M871I
                M;VX@:6X@4&QA>65R($(G<R!E;G9E;&]P92$-"DAE<F4G<R!A('%U:6-K(')E
                M=FEE=R!O9B!S;VUE(&]F('1H92!0;W-T86P@1V%M:6YG($AO8F)Y)W,@;6]R
                M92!P;W!U;&%R(&=A;65S+@T*1&EP;&]M86-Y#0I!('-E=F5N('!L87EE<B!G
                M86UE(&EN('=H:6-H(&5A8V@@<&QA>65R('1A:V5S(&]N('1H92!R;VQE(&]F
                M(&]N92!O9B!T:&4@;6%J;W(@175R;W!E86X@<&]W97)S(&%T('1H92!O;G-E
                M="!O9B!T:&4@='=E;G1I971H(&-E;G1U<GDN("!4:&4@86EM(&ES('1O('1A
                M:V4@8V]N=')O;"!O9B!O=F5R(&AA;&8@;V8@=&AE(&ME>2!R96=I;VYS(&]N
                M('1H92!B;V%R9"X@($YO('!L87EE<B!C86X@9&\@=&AI<R!O;B!H:7,@;W(@
                M:&5R(&]W;BP@86YD('-O(&%G<F5E;65N=',@86YD(&%L;&EA;F-E<R!M=7-T
                M(&)E(&5N=&5R960@:6YT;R`M(&%N9"!B<F]K96XA("!$97-P:71E('1H92!P
                M<F5S96YC92!O9B!A<FUI97,@86YD(&9L965T<R!A<R!U;FET<R!I;B!T:&4@
                M9V%M92!I="!I<R!M;W)E(&]F(&$@9V%M92!O9B!N96=O=&EA=&EO;B!T:&%N
                M(&$@=V%R(&=A;64N("!4:&4@9V%M92!H87,@9V%M92!M96-H86YI<VUS('=H
                M:6-H+"!F;W(@=&AE:7(@=&EM92P@=V5R92!T<G5L>2!R979O;'5T:6]N87)Y
                M(&%N9"!L;W1S(&]F('9A<FEA;G1S(&AA=F4@8F5E;B!D97-I9VYE9"!U<VEN
                M9R!S;VUE(&]R(&%L;"!O9B!$:7!L;VUA8WDG<R!G86UE(&UE8VAA;FEC<RX@
                M(%!E<FAA<',@=&AE(&UO<W0@<F5V;VQU=&EO;F%R>2!R=6QE+"!A;F0@=&AE
                M(&]N92!T:&%T(&UA:V5S(&ET('-O('-U:71A8FQE(&9O<B!P;W-T86P@<&QA
                M>2P@:7,@=&AE('-I;75L=&%N96]U<R!D96-L87)A=&EO;B!O9B!E86-H('!L
                M87EE<B=S(&]R9&5R<SL@8F5C875S92!T:&4@;W1H97(@<&QA>65R<R!A<F4@
                M<W5B;6ET=&EN9R!T:&5I<B!O<F1E<G,@870@=&AE('-A;64@=&EM92!A<R!Y
                M;W4@87)E('EO=2!M=7-T('1R=7-T('1H870@>6]U<B!A;&QY('=I;&P@9&\@
                M=VAA="!H92!S87ES(&AE(&ES(&=O:6YG('1O(&1O("T@86YD("!O9G1E;B!H
                M92!D;V5S;B=T(0T*5&AI<R!I<R!A(&=A;64@=VAI8V@@:7,@<&QA>65D('-E
                M<FEO=7-L>2!A;F0@=VAI8V@@<F5Q=6ER97,@82!H:6=H(&QE=F5L(&]F(&-O
                M;6UI=&UE;G0@9G)O;2!P;&%Y97)S+B`@02!C;VYS:61E<F%B;&4@86UO=6YT
                M(&]F(&%N86QY<VES(&AA<R!B965N(&1O;F4@;VX@=&AE(&=A;64@+2!M=6-H
                M(&]F(&ET(&%V86EL86)L92!O;B!T:&4@26YT97)N970@+2!A;F0@=F%R:6]U
                M<R!R871I;F=S('-Y<W1E;7,@97AI<W0@=VAI8V@@<V5E:R!T;R!M96%S=7)E
                M(&$@<&QA>65R)W,@8V%R965R('!E<F9O<FUA;F-E+B`@5&AE<F4G<R!A(&YA
                M=&EO;F%L($1I<&QO;6%C>2!C:&%M<&EO;G-H:7`@<G5N(&5A8V@@>65A<B!I
                M;B!.;W9E;6)E<B!A;F0@82!7;W)L9"!#:&%M<&EO;G-H:7`@<G5N(&5V97)Y
                M('1W;R!Y96%R<R`H22!T:&EN:RDN("!4:&5R92=S(&%L<V\@82!N871I;VYA
                M;"!T96%M('1O=7)N86UE;G0@<G5N(&5A8V@@>65A<B!I;B!*=6QY+B`@1F]R
                M(&9U<G1H97(@9&5T86EL<R!A8F]U="!T:&5S92!T;W5R;F%M96YT<RP@<V5E
                M('1H92!S96-T:6]N(&]N($-O;G9E;G1I;VYS+B`-"D9O<B!F=7)T:&5R(&EN
                M9F]R;6%T:6]N(&%B;W5T($1I<&QO;6%C>2!W<FET92!T;R!$86YN>2!#;VQL
                M;6%N(&%T(#0T(%=E<W1O=F5R(%)O860L($AA;F1S=V]R=&@@5V]O9"P@0FER
                M;6EN'V=H86TL($(R,"`Q2D<N($1A;FYY(')U;G,@82!Z:6YE+"!C86QL960@
                M4W!R:6YG8F]A<F0L('1H870@8V%T97)S('-P96-I9FEC86QL>2!F;W(@1&EP
                M;&]M86-Y(&YO=FEC97,@86YD(&AE(&%L<V\@<')O9'5C97,@82!B;V]K;&5T
                M('=H:6-H('-E<G9E<R!A<R!A;B!I;G1R;V1U8W1I;VX@=&\@=&AE('!O<W1A
                M;"!$:7!L;VUA8WD@:&]B8GDN#0I286EL=V%Y(%)I=F%L<PT*4F%I;'=A>2!2
                M:79A;',@:7,@=F5R>2!S:6UP;&4@=&\@;&5A<FX@86YD(&QI:V4@;6%N>2!G
                M;V]D(&=A;65S+"!V97)Y(&1I9F9I8W5L="!T;R!P;&%Y('=E;&PN("!0;&%Y
                M('1A:V5S('!L86-E(&]N(&$@:&5X86=O;F%L;'D@9W)I9&1E9"!M87`[('1H
                M97)E(&%R92!A(&9E=R!D;WIE;B!D:69F97)E;G0@;6%P<R!C;W9E<FEN9R!V
                M87)I;W5S('!A<G1S(&]F('1H92!W;W)L9"X@(%!L87EE<G,@<F5P<F5S96YT
                M(')A:6QW87D@8V]M<&%N:65S(&%N9"!B=6EL9"!T<F%C:R!C;VYN96-T:6YG
                M('1H92!T;W=N<R!O;B!T:&4@;6%P+"!M86MI;F<@9&5C:7-I;VYS(&%B;W5T
                M('1H92!B97-T(')O=71E('1O('1A:V4N("!7:&5N(&%L;"!T:&4@=&]W;G,@
                M:&%V92!B965N(&-O;FYE8W1E9"!T;R!T:&4@<F%I;'=A>2!N971W;W)K+"!P
                M;&%Y97)S(')A8V4@=')A:6YS(&)E='=E96X@=&AE;2P@<&5R:&%P<R!R96YT
                M:6YG('1R86-K(&9R;VT@82!R:79A;"!O<B!C;VQL86)O<F%T:6YG(&]N(&$@
                M:F]I;G0@<G5N(&EN('=H:6-H('1H92!V:6-T;W)Y('-P;VEL<R!A<F4@<VAA
                M<F5D+B`@26YC;VUE(&ES(&5A<FYE9"!F<F]M(&1O:6YG('=E;&P@:6X@=&AE
                M(')A8V5S(&%N9"!T:&ES(&UA>2!B92!S879E9"!O<B!U<V5D('1O(&9U<G1H
                M97(@:6UP<F]V92!T:&5I<B!T<F%C:RX@(%=H96X@86QL('1H92!R86-E<R!A
                M<F4@;W9E<B!T:&4@<&QA>65R('=I=&@@=&AE(&UO<W0@<&]I;G1S(&ES('1H
                M92!W:6YN97(N#0I4:&4@<&]S=&%L('9E<G-I;VX@;V8@=&AE(&=A;64@:7,@
                M<&5R:&%P<R!M;W)E(&-E<F5B<F%L('1H86X@=&AE(&9A8V4@=&\@9F%C92!I
                M;F-A<FYA=&EO;BX@(%1H97)E(&ES('-C;W!E(&9O<B!P;&%Y97)S('1O('!L
                M86X@=&AE:7(@=')A8VL@8G5I;&1I;F<@=&]G971H97(@87,@='=O(&-O;7!A
                M;FEE<R!C86X@8V]V97(@=&AE(&UA<"!M;W)E(&5F9FEC:65N=&QY('1H86X@
                M;VYE+B`@5&AE<F4@:7,@=&AE(&]P<&]R='5N:71Y(&9O<B!C;W)P;W)A=&4@
                M97-P:6]N86=E(&%S(&$@<&QA>65R(&1I<V-O=F5R:6YG(&%N;W1H97(G<R!P
                M;&%N<R!C86X@<&%S<R!T:&5M(&]N('1O(&$@=&AI<F0@<&5R<V]N('=H;R!C
                M86X@=7-E('1H92!I;F9O<FUA=&EO;B!T;R!T:&4@9FER<W0@8V]M<&%N>2=S
                M(&1E=')I;65N="X@("A"=6EL9&EN9R!T<F%C:R!A;&]N9W-I9&4@86YO=&AE
                M<B!C;VUP86YY)W,@<F]U=&4@:7,@97AP96YS:79E+"!S;R!T:&4@<&QA>65R
                M(&=E='1I;F<@=&\@82!K97D@;6]U;G1A:6X@<&%S<R!F:7)S="!I<R!A="!A
                M('-I9VYI9FEC86YT(&%D=F%N=&%G92DN("!!;F0@=&AE<F4@:7,@=&AE(&]P
                M<&]R='5N:71Y('1O('5S92!P;W-T86P@9&EP;&]M86-Y('1O(&9I>"!U<"!J
                M;VEN="!R=6YS+B`@4&]S=&%L(&=A;65S('1E;F0@=&\@8F4@;75C:"!C;&]S
                M97(@=&AA;B!T:&]S92!P;&%Y960@9F%C92UT;RUF86-E+B`@4&5R:&%P<R!B
                M96-A=7-E('1H97)E(&ES(&UO<F4@=&EM92!T;R!C;VYS:61E<B!T:&4@8F5S
                M="!M;W9E<R!T:&5R92!T96YD<R!T;R!B92!M;W)E(&5M<&AA<VES(&]N('!E
                M9V=I;F<@8F%C:R!T:&4@;&5A9&5R+"!F;W(@97AA;7!L92!B>2!F:7AI;F<@
                M=7`@:F]I;G0@<G5N<R!T;R!B96YE9FET(&5V97)Y;VYE(&)U="!H:6TN("`-
                M"E5N:71E9`T*5&AE<F4@87)E(&$@;G5M8F5R(&]F('-P;W)T<R!M86YA9V5M
                M96YT(&=A;65S(&EN('1H92!H;V)B>2!O;B!S=6)J96-T<R!A<R!D:79E<G-E
                M(&%S('-U;6\@=W)E<W1L:6YG(&%N9"!D87)T<R!B=70@=&AE(&UO<W0@<&]P
                M=6QA<B!I<R!5;FET960N(%-O;64@>FEN97,@<G5N(&YO=&AI;F<@96QS92!B
                M=70@56YI=&5D+"!W:71H(&QE86=U97,@:&%V:6YG(&%S(&UA;GD@87,@.#`@
                M;6%N86=E<G,@:6X@<V]M92!C87-E<RX-"DEF('EO=2!H879E(&5V97(@<&QA
                M9F]O=&EE('-I;75L871I;VX@8V]M<'5T97(@9V%M97,@>6]U('=I;&P@8F4@
                M9F%M:6QI87(@=VET:"!T:&4@8F%S:6,@8V]N8V5P="!B96AI;F0@56YI=&5D
                M("T@8G5T(&)E('=A<FYE9"P@:'5M86X@;W!P;VYE;G1S('1E;F0@=&\@8F4@
                M82!B:70@<VAA<G!E<B!T:&%N('1H92!C;VUP=71E<B=S(&%R=&EF:6-I86P@
                M:6YT96QL:6=E;F-E+@T*16%C:"!P;&%Y97(@;6%N86=E<R!A('-Q=6%D(&]F
                M(&9O;W1B86QL97)S(&%N9"!E86-H(&UO;G1H(&1E8VED97,@=VAI8V@@<&QA
                M>65R<R!T;R!P:6-K+"!W:&EC:"!T86-T:6-S('1O('5S92P@=VAI8V@@<&QA
                M>65R<R!T;R!B=7D@;W(@<V5L;"P@=VAI8V@@<&QA>65R<R!T;R!C;V%C:"P@
                M=VAE=&AE<B!T;R!S8V]U="!T:&4@;W!P;W-I;F<@=&5A;2!S;R!A<R!T;R!N
                M=6QL:69Y('1H96ER('1A8W1I8W,@;W(@<VEM<&QY(&AA8VL@=&AE;2!O9F8@
                M=&AE('!A<FLN#0I4:&4@9V%M92!A<'!E86QS(&%S(&UU8V@@=&\@=&AE(&UA
                M=&AE;6%T:6-I86X@*'1H97)E)W,@82!B:70@;V8@;G5M8F5R(&-R=6YC:&EN
                M9RD@87,@=&\@=&AE(&9O;W1B86QL(&9A;B!A;F0@8V%N(&)E('!L87EE9"!C
                M87-U86QL>2!O<B!O8G-E<W-I=F5L>2P@9&5P96YD:6YG(&]N(&AO=R!M=6-H
                M('=H965L:6YG(&%N9"!D96%L:6YG('EO=2!W86YT('1O(&1O+B`-"E5N:71E
                M9"!I<R!A(&=A;64@=&AA="!W87,@<W!E8VEF:6-A;&QY(&EN=F5N=&5D(&9O
                M<B!P;W-T86P@<&QA>2P@86QT:&]U9V@@=&AE<F4@:7,@82!B;V%R9"!G86UE
                M('9E<G-I;VX@;V8@:70@879A:6QA8FQE(&9R;VT@1VEB<V]N)W,@8V%L;&5D
                M($9I<F5S:61E($9O;W1B86QL+B`@16%C:"!'32!T96YD<R!T;R!A9&0@:&ES
                M(&]W;B!R=6QE<R!T;R!T:&4@8F%S:6,@9V%M92!S>7-T96T@<V\@:70@:7,@
                M=V]R=&AW:&EL92!S:&]P<&EN9R!A<F]U;F0@=&\@9FEN9"!A(&QE86=U92!T
                M:&%T('-U:71S('EO=7(@=V]R;&0@=FEE=R!O9B!F;V]T8F%L;"X-"D)R96%K
                M:6YG($%W87D-"DD@:&%V92!T;R!D96-L87)E(&%N(&EN=&5R97-T(&AE<F4L
                M(&%S($D@9&5S:6=N960@=&AI<R!G86UE+B`@0F%S960@;VX@8FEK92!R86-E
                M<R!S=6-H(&%S('1H92!4;W5R(&1E($9R86YC92P@=&AE(&=A;64@<F5V;VQV
                M97,@87)O=6YD(&$@<VEM<&QE(&1I;&5M;6$Z('1O('-A=F4@<W1R96YG=&@@
                M>6]U('=A;G0@>6]U<B!C>6-L:7-T<R!T;R!B92!A="!T:&4@8F%C:R!O9B!T
                M:&4@<&%C:R!S;&EP<W1R96%M:6YG('1H92!O=&AE<B!C>6-L:7-T<RP@8G5T
                M('1O(&=A:6X@<&]I;G1S('EO=2!W86YT('1O(&)E(&%T('1H92!F<F]N="P@
                M8W)O<W-I;F<@=&AE(&QI;F4@9FER<W0N("!-;W9E;65N="!I<R!E9F9E8W1E
                M9"!B>2!T:&4@<&QA>6EN9R!O9B!C87)D<RP@=VET:"!T:&4@=F%L=64@;V8@
                M=&AE(')E<&QA8V5M96YT(&-A<F0@8F5I;F<@9&5T97)M:6YE9"!B>2!H;W<@
                M;6%N>2!C>6-L:7-T<R!Y;W4@87)E('-L:7!S=')E86UI;F<@+2!G971T:6YG
                M(&1R;W!P960@8GD@=&AE('!A8VL@:7,@:G5S="!A<R!F871A;"!I;B!T:&ES
                M(&=A;64@87,@:70@:7,@:6X@=&AE(')E86P@=&AI;F<N#0I);B!T:&4@8F]A
                M<F0@9V%M92!V97)S:6]N(&-Y8VQI<W1S(&UO=F4@<V5Q=65N=&EA;&QY('-O
                M(&ET(&ES('!O<W-I8FQE('1O('!O<VET:6]N('EO=7(@8WEC;&ES="!O;B!A
                M('-Q=6%R92!W:&5R92!H92!S:&]U;&0@9V5T(&$@9V]O9"!S;&EP<W1R96%M
                M(&)O;G5S+B`@26X@=&AE('!O<W1A;"!V97)S:6]N('EO=2!H879E('1O('5S
                M92!Y;W5R(&IU9&=E;65N="!I;B!G=65S<VEN9R!W:&5R92!E86-H(&-Y8VQI
                M<W0@=VEL;"!M;W9E('1O(&]N('1H92!C=7)R96YT('1U<FX@86YD('!L86-E
                M('EO=7(@8WEC;&ES="!A8V-O<F1I;F=L>2X-"D5N($=A<F1E(0T*16X@1V%R
                M9&4@:7,@82!G86UE('!R;V1U8V5D(&EN(&)O;VML970@9F]R;2!B>2!T:&4@
                M4VUA;&P@1G5R<GD@0W)E871U<F5S(%!R97-S+B`@270@:7,@=VAA="!M:6=H
                M="!L;V]S96QY(&)E('1E<FUE9"!A(')O;&4M<&QA>6EN9R!G86UE.R`@;VYE
                M('1H870@:7,@<&5C=6QI87)L>2!S=6ET960@=&\@<&]S=&%L('!L87DN("!4
                M:&4@9V%M92!S=')I=F5S('1O('-I;75L871E(")T:&4@;&EF92!A;F0@=&EM
                M97,@;V8@82!G96YT;&5M86X@861V96YT=7)E<B!A;F0@:&ES('-E=F5R86P@
                M8V]M<&%N:6]N<R(@:6X@=&AE($9R86YC92!O9B!!;&5X86YD97(@1'5M87,N
                M#0I%86-H('!L87EE<B!A<W-U;65S('1H92!R;VQE(&]F(&]N92!G96YT;&5M
                M86X@861V96YT=7)E<BP@=VAI;'-T(&AI<R!S979E<F%L(&-O;7!A;FEO;G,@
                M87)E(&-O;G1R;VQL960@8GD@;W1H97(@<&QA>65R<R!O<B!T:&4@1V%M97,@
                M36%S=&5R("A'32DN("!);B!C;VUM;VX@=VET:"!M;W-T(')O;&4M<&QA>6EN
                M9R!G86UE<RP@16X@1V%R9&4@:7,@;W!E;B!E;F1E9"!A;F0L(&%S('-U8V@L
                M(&-A;FYO="!B92`B=V]N(BX@($ET(&ES(&YE=F5R=&AE;&5S<R!A;B!I;G1E
                M;G-I=F5L>2!C;VUP971I=&EV92!G86UE(&%S('!L87EE<G,@<W1R=6=G;&4@
                M=&\@;6]V92!U<"!T:&4@<V]C:6%L(&QA9&1E<B!A;F0@:6YC<F5A<V4@=&AE
                M:7(@<&]W97(L('!R97-T:6=E(&%N9"!I;F9L=65N8V4L('-O;64@=&EM97,@
                M=VET:"!T:&4@:&5L<"!O9B!O=&AE<B!P;&%Y97)S+"!S;VUE=&EM97,@870@
                M=&AE:7(@97AP96YS92X@4&%R=&EC=6QA<FQY(&9O<B!T:&4@;&]W97(@;W)D
                M97)S(&1E871H(&ES(&YE=F5R(&9A<B!A=V%Y+"!E:71H97(@870@=&AE(&5N
                M9"!O9B!A(')I=F%L)W,@<W=O<F0@:6X@82!D=65L(&]F(&AO;F]U<B!O<B!O
                M;B!T:&4@8F%T=&QE9FEE;&0@9FEG:'1I;F<@=&AE('!E<F9I9&EO=7,@16YG
                M;&ES:"X-"D1E<&5N9&EN9R!O;B!H;W<@<V5R:6]U<VQY('EO=2!P;&%Y(&ET
                M+"!T:&4@9V%M92!C86X@8F4@82!B;&]O9'D@8F%C:RUS=&%B8FEN9R!P;W=E
                M<B!M;VYG97)I;F<@<W1R=6=G;&4@;W(@82!J;VQL>2!J87!E(&9E871U<FEN
                M9R!M=6-H(&1E<G)I;F<@9&\N(%1R861I=&EO;F%L;'DL(&5X8W)U8VEA=&EN
                M9R!S;W5N9&EN9R!P=6YS(&%R92!C:&]S96X@9F]R(&-H87)A8W1E<B!N86UE
                M<RX@(%-O;64@97AA;7!L97,@:6YC;'5D92!%=6=E;F4@365T87)Z86XL(%)A
                M="!!)U1A="U!)U1A="P@1V%S=&]N(%!E=')O;"U0:'5M97,L("`@4&%U;"!D
                M)TUU<W-E;"!A;F0@36EC:&5L($EN;6%N+B`@3V-C87-I;VYA;&QY+"!D:7-P
                M;&%C960@9F]R96EG;F5R<R!T=7)N('5P(&EN(%!A<FES(&)E87)I;F<@;F%M
                M97,@;&EK92!(86YS(%IO9F8@*&$@<&]S<V5S<VEV92!'97)M86X_*2P@3&%R
                M<R!4;W)D97)S("AA;B!A;&-O:&]L:6,@4W=E9&4_*2!O<B!*=6%N($YI;"`H
                M82!3<&%N:7-H(&9O;W1B86QL(&-O;6UE;G1A=&]R/RD-"D%L=&AO=6=H(&ET
                M(&-A;B!B92!P;&%Y960@9F%C92!T;R!F86-E(&ET(&ES(&YO="!O9G1E;B!Y
                M;W4@8V%N(&=E="`R,"!P;&%Y97)S('1O9V5T:&5R(&9O<B`Q-3`@:&]U<G,@
                M;W(@<V\L('=H:6-H(&ES('=H>2!I="!I<R!S;R!S=6ET960@=&\@<&]S=&%L
                M('!L87DN#0I4:&4@1V]L9&5N(%-T<FED97(-"D%N;W1H97(@=F5R>2!P;W!U
                M;&%R(')A8V4@9V%M92P@=&AI<R!O;F4@:7,@8F%S960@;VX@;6ED9&QE(&1I
                M<W1A;F-E(')U;FYI;F<N("!,:6ME($)R96%K:6YG($%W87D@:70@:&%S(&$@
                M9F%I<FQY('-I;7!L92!C;W)E(&UE8VAA;FES;3L@:6X@=&AE(&-A<V4@;V8@
                M5&AE($=O;&1E;B!3=')I9&5R('1H92!K97D@9&5C:7-I;VX@:7,@=VAE=&AE
                M<B!T;R!R=6X@9F%S="!O<B!C;VYS97)V92!S=&%M:6YA(&9O<B!L871E<B!O
                M;BX@(%1H92!S;&]W97(@>6]U(')U;B!T:&4@;6]R92!S=&%M:6YA('EO=2!B
                M=6EL9"!U<"!B=70@9F%L;"!T;V\@9F%R(&)E:&EN9"!A;F0@>6]U(&UI9VAT
                M(&9I;F0@>6]U<G-E;&8@=VET:"!A(&)I="!T;V\@;75C:"!T;R!D;R!T;R!C
                M871C:"!T:&4@;&5A9&5R+@T*16%S>2!T;R!P;&%Y(&)U="!N;W0@<V\@96%S
                M>2!T;R!P;&%Y('=E;&PL('1H:7,@9V%M92!W87,@:6YV96YT960@8GD@06QA
                M;B!087)R+"!W:&\@86QS;R!D97-I9VYE9"!5;FET960N(%5N;&EK92!5;FET
                M960@:70@:&%S(&YO="!Y970@;6%D92!T:&4@=')A;G-F;W)M871I;VX@:6YT
                M;R!A(&9A8V4@=&\@9F%C92!B;V%R9"!G86UE("XN+BX@8G5T('=E)W)E('=O
                M<FMI;F<@;VX@:70N#0HQ.'AX#0I$;VXG="!T96QL(&UE+"!Y;W4G=F4@;F5V
                M97(@:&5A<F0@;V8@82!G86UE(&-A;&QE9"`Q.'AX+B`@5&AA="=S(&)E8V%U
                M<V4@:70@:7,@82!G96YE<FEC('1E<FT@<F5F97)R:6YG('1O('1H92!S=6ET
                M92!O9B!G86UE<R!B87-E9"!O;B!&<F%N8VES(%1R97-H86TG<R!G86UE+"`Q
                M.#(Y+B`@4')O8F%B;'D@=&AE(&UO<W0@9F%M;W5S(&EN('1H:7,@<V5R:65S
                M(&ES($%V86QO;B!(:6QL)W,@,3@S,"!B=70@<W5C:"!I<R!T:&4@9F%N871I
                M8VES;2!W:71H('=H:6-H('1H97-E(&=A;65S(&%R92!R96-E:79E9"!T:&%T
                M(&ET('-E96US('1H870@96%C:"!Y96%R('-E97,@86YO=&AE<B!C;W5P;&4@
                M;V8@=F%R:6%N=',@861D960@=&\@=&AE('-E<FEE<RX-"D%L;"`Q.'AX(&=A
                M;65S(&%R92!R86EL=V%Y(&=A;65S(&EN('=H:6-H('-T;V-K(&UA<FME="!W
                M:&5E;&EN9R!A;F0@9&5A;&EN9R!I<R!O9G1E;B!A<R!I;7!O<G1A;G0@87,@
                M8G5I;&1I;F<@82!G;V]D(')A:6P@;F5T=V]R:R`H86YD(&EF('EO=2!A<F4@
                M<&QA;FYI;F<@=&\@9'5M<"!C;VYT<F]L(&]F(&$@8V]M<&%N>2!O;B!A;B!O
                M<'!O;F5N="!I="!I<R!N;W0@86QW87ES(&]P=&EM86P@=&\@8G5I;&0@82!G
                M;V]D(&YE='=O<FL@96ET:&5R(2DN("!%<W-E;G1I86QL>2!P;&%Y97)S(&)U
                M>2!S:&%R97,@:6X@<F5G:6]N86P@<F%I;"!C;VUP86YI97,@86YD(&EF('1H
                M97D@:&%V92!T:&4@;6]S="!S:&%R97,@:6X@82!C;VUP86YY('1H97D@9V5T
                M('1O(&-O;G1R;VP@:70L(&1E8VED:6YG('=H97)E(&ET(&)U:6QD<R!T<F%C
                M:RP@=VAE=&AE<B!I="!P87ES(&$@9&EV:61E;F0@86YD('=H96X@=&\@8G5Y
                M(&YE=R!R;VQL:6YG('-T;V-K+@T*36]R92!T:&%N(&%N>2!O=&AE<B!G86UE
                M(&UE;G1I;VYE9"!I;B!T:&ES(&)O;VML970@=&AI<R!I<R!A(&=A;64@=VAI
                M8V@@:70@:7,@861V:7-A8FQE('1O(&MN;W<@<F5A<V]N86)L>2!W96QL(&)E
                M9F]R92!Y;W4@871T96UP="!T;R!R=6X@:70@8GD@<&]S="X-"DUO<F4@9V%M
                M97,-"D%T(&$@8V]N<V5R=F%T:79E(&5S=&EM871E($DG9"!S87D@=&AE<F4@
                M87)E(&]V97(@,3`P(&1I9F9E<F5N="!G86UE<R!B96EN9R!R=6X@8GD@<&]S
                M="!R:6=H="!N;W<@86YD('1H97)E)W,@;F]T(&5N;W5G:"!R;V]M(&EN('1H
                M:7,@8F]O:VQE="!T;R!L:7-T('1H96T@86QL+B`@2&%V92!A(&)R;W=S92!T
                M:')O=6=H($UI<W-I;VX@1G)O;2!';V0@=&\@9V5T(&%N(&ED96$@;V8@=VAA
                M="=S(&]N(&]F9F5R+B`@66]U)VQL(&9I;F0@86QL('-O<G1S(&]N(&]F9F5R
                M+"!F<F]M(&)O87)D(&=A;64@861A<&%T871I;VYS+"!T;R!G86UE<R!O9B!D
                M961U8W1I;VXL(&QO9VEC('!U>GIL97,L(&=A;65S('=H97)E('EO=2!M86ME
                M('5P('1H92!R=6QE<R!A<R!Y;W4@9V\@86QO;F<L('!R961I8W1I;VX@9V%M
                M97,L('-I;&QY(&=A;65S+"!T<FEV:6%L(&=A;65S+"!T<FEV:6$@9V%M97,L
                M(&=A;65S(&]F(&)L=69F+"!G86UE<R!O9B!N96=O=&EA=&EO;BP@<F%C92!G
                M86UE<RP@=V%R(&=A;65S+"!S=&]C:R!M87)K970@9V%M97,@+2!J=7-T(&%B
                M;W5T(&5V97)Y=&AI;F<@97AC97!T($UO;F]T;VYY$U-934)/3"`R,C@@7&8@
                M(E-Y;6)O;"(5+@T*1V%M97,@8V]N=F5N=&EO;G,-"EEO=2!W;VXG="!H879E
                M(&)E96X@:6YV;VQV960@:6X@=&AE('!O<W1A;"!G86UE<R!W;W)L9"!V97)Y
                M(&QO;F<@8F5F;W)E('EO=2!S964@86X@861V97)T(&9O<B!A(&-O;G9E;G1I
                M;VXL(&]R("=C;VXG(&%S('1H97D@87)E('5S=6%L;'D@8V%L;&5D+B`@5&AE
                M<F4@87)E(&%R;W5N9"!H86QF(&$@9&]Z96X@;6%J;W(@8V]N<R`L('=H:6QS
                M="!S;6%L;&5R(&]N97,@:&%P<&5N(&9R;VT@=&EM92UT;RUT:6UE+@T*02!C
                M;VYV96YT:6]N(&ES(&)A<VEC86QL>2!A('=E96ME;F0@8G)E86L@:6X@=VAI
                M8V@@9V%M97,@<&QA>65R<RP@;6]S=&QY(&9R;VT@=&AE('!O<W1A;"!H;V)B
                M8F]A<F0@9V%M97,@87)E('!L87EE9"!A="!T:&5S92!E=F5N=',L(&)U="!O
                M9G1E;B!T:&5R92!A<F4@9&%R=',@86YD('!O;VP@8V]M<&5T:71I;VYS(&]R
                M9V%N:7-E9"P@86YD('-O;65T:6UE<R!A('%U:7H@;W(@82!C<F]Q=65T('1O
                M=7)N86UE;G0@:7,@87)R86YG960N#0I#;VYV96YT:6]N<R!S=&%R=&5D('=H
                M96X@=&AE($)R:71I<V@@:&]B8GD@=V%S('%U:71E('-M86QL(&%N9"!M96UB
                M97)S('1H<F5W("=O<&5N(&AO=7-E<R<@9F]R('=E96ME;F1S+B`@1W5E<W1S
                M('=O=6QD(&)R:6YG(&$@<VQE97!I;F<@8F%G(&%N9"!T:&5I<B!O=VX@9')I
                M;FL@86YD(&UE86QS('=O=6QD(&)E('1A:V5N(&]U="!A="!L;V-A;"!);F1I
                M86X@;W(@0VAI;F5S92!R97-T875R86YT<RX@($%S('1H92!H;V)B>2!B96-A
                M;64@;&%R9V5R('1H97-E(&EN9F]R;6%L(&UE971I;F=S(&)E8V%M92!L97-S
                M('!R86-T:6-A;"!A;F0@979E;G1S(&)E9V%N('1O(&)E(&]R9V%N:7-E9"!O
                M=71S:61E(&]F('!E;W!L92=S(&AO;65S+B`@5&AE<V4@9&%Y<R!M;W-T(&QA
                M<F=E(&-O;G9E;G1I;VYS('1A:V4@<&QA8V4@:6X@96ET:&5R(&AO=&5L<R!O
                M<B!U;FEV97)S:71I97,@87,@8F]T:"!P<F]V:61E('1H<F5E(&EM<&]R=&%N
                M="!F86-T;W)S(&YE961E9"!F;W(@82!S=6-C97-S9G5L('=E96ME;F0Z('-L
                M965P:6YG(&%C8V]M;V1A=&EO;BP@<W!A8V4@=&\@<&QA>2!G86UE<R!O<B!M
                M965T(&]T:&5R('!E;W!L92P@86YD(&$@<&QE;G1I9G5L('-U<'!L>2!O9B!D
                M<FEN:RX-"D$@8V]N=F5N=&EO;B!I<R!U<W5A;&QY(&9I<G-T(&%D=F5R=&ES
                M960@<V5V97)A;"!M;VYT:',@8F5F;W)E(&ET('1A:V5S('!L86-E('1O(&=I
                M=F4@:&]B8GD@;65M8F5R<R!P;&5N='D@;V8@=&EM92!T;R!K965P('1H92!W
                M965K96YD(&9R964N("!096]P;&4@=VAO('=A;G0@=&\@871T96YD(&%R92!A
                M<VME9"!T;R!L970@=&AE(&]R9V%N:7-E<G,@:VYO=R!A;F0@=&\@<V5N9"!T
                M:&5M(&$@8V]N+69E92X@(%-O;65T:6UE<R!T:&4@8V]S="!O9B!A8V-O;6]D
                M871I;VXL('5S=6%L;'D@;VX@82!B960@)B!B<F5A:V9A<W0@8F%S:7,L(&ES
                M(&%L<V\@;F5E9&5D(&)E9F]R96AA;F0L('1H;W5G:"!M;W)E(&%N9"!M;W)E
                M(&-O;G9E;G1I;VYS(&YO=R!L970@>6]U('!A>2!F;W(@=&AI<R!O;B!T:&4@
                M=V5E:V5N9"!I='-E;&8N("!4>7!I8V%L;'D@=&AE(&-O;BUF964@8V]S=',@
                M86)O=70@HS4L(&%N9"!T:&ES(&-O=F5R<R!T:&4@;W9E<FAE861S(&]F('1H
                M92!W965K96YD('-U8V@@87,@<&%Y:6YG(&9O<B!T:&4@<'5B;&EC(')O;VUS
                M('=H:6-H(&%R92!U<V5D+"!P<FEN=&EN9R!P<F]G<F%M;64@8F]O:VQE=',L
                M(&%N9"!B=7EI;F<@<')I>F5S(&9O<B!A;GD@8V]M<&5T:71I;VYS+B`@179E
                M<GEO;F4@=VAO(&%T=&5N9',@:&%S('1O('!A>2!T:&ES(&5N=')A;F-E(&-H
                M87)G92X@(%1H92!C;W-T(&]F(&%C8V]M;V1A=&EO;B!D97!E;F1S('5P;VX@
                M=&AE('!L86-E('=H97)E('1H92!C;VX@=&%K97,@<&QA8V4N("!);B!A('5N
                M:79E<G-I='D@:&%L;"!O9B!R97-I9&5N8V4@:70@;6EG:'0@8F4@87)O=6YD
                M(*,Q-2TR,"!P97(@;FEG:'0@=VAI;'-T(&$@8V]N(&EN(&$@=&]P(&AO=&5L
                M('=I;&P@<')O8F%B;'D@8VAA<F=E(&%R;W5N9""C,C4M,S4@82!N:6=H="X@
                M($EN(&)O=&@@8V%S97,@=&AO=6=H('1H92!C;VYV96YT:6]N(&]R9V%N:7-E
                M<G,@=VEL;"!H879E(&%R<F%N9V5D('-P96-I86P@9&5A;',@=&\@8G)I;F<@
                M=&AE(&-O<W0@=V5L;"!D;W=N(&)E;&]W('=H870@>6]U('=O=6QD('!A>2!I
                M9B!Y;W4@8V]U;&0@8F]O:R!T:&4@<F]O;7,@>6]U<G-E;'9E<RX-"E5S=6%L
                M;'DL('EO=2!D;VXG="!H879E('1O('-T87D@:6X@=&AE(&%C8V]M;V1A=&EO
                M;B!P<F]V:61E9"!I9B!Y;W4@=VES:"!T;R!M86ME(&]T:&5R(&%R<F%N9V5M
                M96YT<RX@($EF('EO=2!H879E(&$@9G)I96YD('=H;R!L:79E<R!N96%R8GD@
                M>6]U(&UA>2!D96-I9&4@=&\@<W1A>2!W:71H(&AI;2!T;R!S879E(&UO;F5Y
                M+B`@0G5T(&UO<W0@<&5O<&QE('=H;R!H879E('1R:65D(&ET(&)O=&@@=V%Y
                M<R!W:6QL('1E;&P@>6]U('1H870@82!C;VX@:7,@;6]R92!E;FIO>6%B;&4@
                M:68@>6]U('-T87D@;VX@<VET92X@($ET(&=I=F5S('EO=2!T:&4@9G)E961O
                M;2!T;R!S=&%Y('!L87EI;F<@9V%M97,@87,@;&%T92!I;G1O('1H92!N:6=H
                M="!A<R!Y;W4@=VES:"!W:71H;W5T('=O<G)Y:6YG(&%B;W5T(&UI<W-I;F<@
                M=&AE(&QA<W0@8G5S+"!O<B!B96EN9R!U;F%B;&4@=&\@9')I;FL@8F5C875S
                M92!Y;W4@87)E(&1R:79I;F<N(`T*268@>6]U(&AA=F5N)W0@8F5E;B!T;R!A
                M(&-O;G9E;G1I;VX@8F5F;W)E+"!Y;W4@;6%Y(&9E96P@82!L:71T;&4@8V]N
                M8V5R;F5D(&%B;W5T('=H971H97(@>6]U)VQL(&9I="!I;B!O<B!N;W0N("!$
                M;VXG="!W;W)R>2P@86QT:&]U9V@@82!R;V]M(&9U;&P@;V8@<W1R86YG97)S
                M('!L87EI;F<@9V%M97,@;6%Y(&QO;VL@9&%U;G1I;F<@:70@9&]E<R!N;W0@
                M=&%K92!L;VYG('1O(&9I;F0@,R!P;&%Y97)S('-E96MI;F<@82!F;W5R=&@@
                M9F]R(&$@9V%M92!O9B!S;VUE=&AI;F<@+2!I="=S(&IU<W0@82!C87-E(&]F
                M('!L=6-K:6YG('5P('1H92!C;W5R86=E('1O(&%S:R!I9B!T:&5Y(&YE960@
                M82!F;W5R=&@@<&QA>65R+"!A9G1E<B!W:&EC:"!O;F4@9G)I96YD(&QE861S
                M('1O(&%N;W1H97(N#0I#;VYV96YT:6]N<R!A<F4@=VED96QY(&%D=F5R=&ES
                M960@:6X@:&]B8GD@>FEN97,@8G5T('1H92!M;W-T(&-O;7!R96AE;G-I=F4@
                M<V]U<F-E(&]F(&EN9F]R;6%T:6]N(&%B;W5T(&9O<G1H8V]M:6YG(&-O;G9E
                M;G1I;VYS(&ES($=A;65S($=A;65S($=A;65S(&UA9V%Z:6YE+"!P=6)L:7-H
                M960@8GD@4T9#(%!R97-S+"!&<F5E<&]S="!"4C(U,C(L($QI='1L96AA;7!T
                M;VXL($).,38@,4)2("A496PZ(#`Q.3`S(#<W,S$W,#L@92UM86EL.B!',T!S
                M9F-P+F-O+G5K*2X@($%N(&]N;&EN92!V97)S:6]N(&ES(&%V86EL86)L92!A
                M="!W=W<N<V9C<"YC;RYU:RX-"@Q'3$]34T%262!/1B!415)-4PT*,3AX>`E!
                M('-E<FEE<R!O9B!G86UE<R!I;B!W:&EC:"!P;&%Y97)S(&EN=F5S="!I;B!S
                M:&%R97,@;V8@<F%I;'=A>2!C;VUP86YI97,N("!4:&4@;6%J;W)I='D@<VAA
                M<F5H;VQD97(@:6X@96%C:"!C;VUP86YY(&=E=',@=&\@<G5N('1H92!C;VUP
                M86YY+"!U<W5A;&QY(&UO<F4@=&\@:&ES(&]W;B!B96YE9FEI="!T:&%N(&AI
                M<R!F96QL;W<@<VAA<F5H;VQD97)S+B`@5&AE(&=A;64@:&%S(&9A;F%T:6-A
                M;"!F86YS(&%N9"!I<R!N;W0@<W5I=&%B;&4@9F]R(&YO=FEC97,N("!,:6ME
                M($1I<&QO;6%C>2P@=&AE(&=A;64@:&%S(&YO(&QU8VL@=VAA='-O979E<B!B
                M=70@=6YL:6ME($1I<&QO;6%C>2!I="!D;V5S(&AA=F4@82!H96%V>2!R96QI
                M86YC92!O;B!C;VYD:71I;VYA;"!O<F1E<G,N#0I!8F5R<F%T:6]N"4YI;F4M
                M<&QA>65R($1I<&QO;6%C>2!V87)I86YT('=H:6-H(&%D9',@4W!A:6X@86YD
                M(%-W961E;B!T;R!T:&4@;&ES="!O9B!'<F5A="!0;W=E<G,@86YD(&EN=')O
                M9'5C97,@<V]M92!N97<@<G5L97,N("!$979I<V5D(&)Y(%)O9"!786QK97([
                M(')E=FES960@8GD@1G)E9"!$879I<RX-"D%B<W1R86-T:6]N"4%N;W1H97(@
                M1&%V:7,@1&EP;&]M86-Y('9A<FEA;G0@=VAI8V@@:V5E<',@<V5V96X@1W)E
                M870@4&]W97)S(&)U="!E>'!A;F1S('1H92!B;V%R9"!A;F0@861D<R!S979E
                M<F%L(&YE=R!R=6QE<RX@2&EG:&QY('1H;W5G:'0@;V8N#0I!9&IU9&EC871I
                M;VX)5VAA="!T:&4@1TT@9&]E<R!W:&5N(&AE(&-O;&QE8W1S(&%L;"!T:&4@
                M<&QA>65R<R<@;W)D97)S('1O9V5T:&5R(&%N9"!D96-I9&5S('=H870@:&%P
                M<&5N<RX-"D%N87)C:'D)06X@:7)R979E<G-I8FQE('-T871E(&]F($-I=FEL
                M($1I<V]R9&5R('=H:6-H(&]C8W5R<R!W:&5N(&$@<&QA>65R('-T;W!S('-E
                M;F1I;F<@:6X@;W)D97)S+"!U;FQE<W,@<W1A;F0M8GD@<&QA>65R<R!A<F4@
                M=7-E9"X-"D%C<75I<F4)0VQA<W-I8R!B=7-I;F5S<R!G86UE(&EN('=H:6-H
                M('!L87EE<G,@8G5Y('-H87)E<R!I;B!H;W1E;"!C:&%I;G,N("!#:&%I;G,@
                M97AP86YD(&%S('!L87EE<G,@;&%Y('1I;&5S(&]N('1H92!B;V%R9"P@979E
                M;G1U86QL>2!L96%D:6YG('1O(&]N92!C:&%I;B!T86MI;F<@;W9E<B!A;F]T
                M:&5R+B`@5&AE<F4G<R!S;VUE(&AI9&1E;B!I;F9O<FUA=&EO;B!S;R!I="!I
                M<R!N;W0@96YT:7)E;'D@:61E86P@9F]R('!O<W1A;"!P;&%Y(&)U="!T:&4@
                M86UO=6YT(&]F(")F;W(@>6]U<B!E>65S(&]N;'DB(&EN9F]R;6%T:6]N('=H
                M:6-H('1H92!'32!H87,@=&\@<')O=FED92!I<R!N;W0@=&]O(&AI9V@@<V\@
                M:70@:7,@82!R96%S;VYA8FQY('!O<'5L87(@8VAO:6-E(&%S(&$@<&]S=&%L
                M(&=A;64L(&5S<&5C:6%L;'D@<VEN8V4@86X@861J=61I8V%T:6]N('!R;V=R
                M86T@:7,@;F]W(&%V86EL86)L92X@(`T*07)R86YG960@<W1A;F0M;V9F"5=H
                M96X@='=O('!L87EE<G,@:6X@1&EP;&]M86-Y('=I=&@@=6YI=',@861J86-E
                M;G0@=&\@82!S<&%C92!W86YT('1O(&ME97`@:70@=F%C86YT+"!A;B!A9W)E
                M960@<W1A;F1O9F8@:7,@82!S869E<B!W87D@;V8@86-H:65V:6YG('1H92!O
                M8FIE8W1I=F4@=&AA;B!M=71U86P@=')U<W0N("!5<V5F=6P@:6X@=&AE(&]P
                M96YI;F<N#0I"87EC;VX)2&EG:&QY('-U8V-E<W-F=6P@8V]N=F5N=&EO;BP@
                M;W)I9VEN86QL>2!H96QD(&EN(%1O<G%U87D@*&AE;F-E('1H92!N86UE*2!B
                M=70@;F]W(&AE;&0@:6X@17AE=&5R+@T*0F5L96%G=7)E9"!'87)R:7-O;@E!
                M('5N:70@:6X@1&EP;&]M86-Y('=H:6-H(')E;6%I;G,@:6X@<&QA8V4@9&5S
                M<&ET92!S=7!P;W)T960@871T86-K<RP@=VAE;B!B;W1H(&%R92!O9B!E<75A
                M;"!S=')E;F=T:"X-"D)L86-K;&ES=&EN9PE!('!L87EE<B!W:&\@9')O<',@
                M;W5T(&]F(&$@9V%M92!M87D@8F4@8F%R<F5D(&9R;VT@<&QA>6EN9R!O=&AE
                M<B!G86UE<R!I;B!T:&4@<V%M92`H;W(@979E;B!O=&AE<BD@>FEN97,N#0I"
                M;V%R9&UA;B!.=6UB97)S"4$@=V%Y(&]F('5N:7%U96QY(&ED96YT:69Y:6YG
                M('!O<W1A;"!$:7!L;VUA8WD@9V%M97,@9F]R('-T871I<W1I8V%L('!U<G!O
                M<V5S+B`@5&%K97,@=&AE(&9O<FTZ(&5G(#DY0E8@*'EE87(@9F]L;&]W960@
                M8GD@;&5T=&5R(&-O9&4I+B`@57-E9"!W;W)L9"UW:61E+@T*0F]U<G-E"4=A
                M;64@;V8@8W5R<F5N8WD@<W!E8W5L871I;VX@=VAI8V@@<G5N<R!A;&]N9W-I
                M9&4@82!$:7!L;VUA8WD@9V%M92X@#0I"<F5A:VEN9R!!=V%Y"5-I>"!P;&%Y
                M97(@8WEC;&EN9R!G86UE('=H:6-H(')E=F5R<V5D('1H92!U<W5A;"!O<F1E
                M<B!O9B!T:&EN9W,@+2!I="!S=&%R=&5D(&%S(&$@<&]S=&%L(&=A;64@86YD
                M('1H96X@8F5C86UE(&$@8F]A<F0@9V%M92X-"D)Y(%!O<'5L87(@1&5M86YD
                M"2T)3&]W(&UA:6YT96YA;F-E(&=A;64@:6X@=VAI8V@@<&QA>65R<R!H879E
                M('1O(&YO;6EN871E('-O;65T:&EN9R`H92YG+B!A('9E9V5T86)L92D@8F5G
                M:6YN:6YG('=I=&@@82!P87)T:6-U;&%R(&QE='1E<BX@(%!L87EE<G,@<V-O
                M<F4@,2!P;VEN="!F;W(@979E<GD@;W1H97(@<&QA>65R('=H;R!N;VUI;F%T
                M97,@=&AE('-A;64@=&AI;F<@87,@=&AE>2!D;RX-"D-A;&AA;65R(%!O:6YT
                M<PE/9F9I8VEA;"!$:7!L;VUA8WD@<V-O<FEN9R!S>7-T96T@87,@<W1I<'5L
                M871E9"!B>2!T:&4@9V%M92=S(&1E<VEG;F5R("T@;VYE('!O:6YT(&9O<B!A
                M('=I;BX@($EN('1H92!E=F5N970@;V8@82!D<F%W;B!G86UE+"!S=7)V:79I
                M;F<@<&QA>65R<R!S:&%R92!T:&4@<&]I;G0@97%U86QL>2X-"D-H870M>FEN
                M90E::6YE(&EN('=H:6-H(&=A;65S(&%R92!A(&UI;F]R(&]R+"!I;B!S;VUE
                M(&-A<V5S+"!N;VXM97AI<W1E;G0@<&%R="!O9B!T:&4@9V%M92=S(&%P<&5A
                M;"X-"D-I<F-U<R!-87AI;75S"4=A;64@;V8@8VAA<FEO="!R86-I;F<L($)E
                M;B!(=7(@<W1Y;&4N("!3;VUE=&EM97,@<&QA>65D('!O<W1A;&QY+@T*0VEV
                M:6P@1&ES;W)D97()56YI=',@:6X@1&EP;&]M86-Y(&9O<B!W:&EC:"!N;R!O
                M<F1E<G,@87)E(')E8V5I=F5D('-T86YD('5N=&EL(&1I<VQO9&=E9"P@=VAE
                M<F5U<&]N('1H97D@9&ES8F%N9"X-"D-L:6YE(#D)1&EP;&]M86-Y('9A<FEA
                M;G0@9F]R(&YI;F4@<&QA>65R<R!I;F-O<G!O<F%T:6YG(%!E<G-I82!A;F0@
                M=&AE($)A<F)A<GD@4W1A=&5S+@T*0V]N9&ET:6]N86P@;W)D97)S"4%N('5N
                M9F]R='5N871E(&YE8V5S<VET>2!O9B!P;W-T86P@9V%M97,@<&QA>6EN9RX@
                M($EN($1I<&QO;6%C>2P@9F]R(&EN<W1A;F-E+"`@<F5T<F5A=',@86YD(&)U
                M:6QD<R!A<F4@8V]N9&ET:6]N86P@;VX@;6]V97,N($EN(%5N:71E9"!A(&UA
                M;F%G97(@;6EG:'0@;W)D97(@(E-E;&P@0FQO9V=S(&EF($D@<W5C8V5S<V9U
                M;&QY(&%C<75I<F4@96ET:&5R(&]F('1H92!F;W)W87)D<R!A=F%I;&%B;&4@
                M:6X@=&AE(&%U8W1I;VX@=&AI<R!T=7)N(@T*0V]U;G1E<@E1=6%R=&5R;'D@
                M;6%G87II;F5S('=H:6-H(')E=FEE=W,@86YD(&1I<V-U<W-E<R!B;V%R9"!G
                M86UE<R`H<V]M971I;65S*2!O;&0@86YD("AM;W-T;'DI(&YE=RX-"D-R961I
                M=`E4:&4@86UO=6YT(&]F(&UO;F5Y(&]W;F5D(&)Y('EO=2!B=70@:6X@=&AE
                M('!O<W-E<W-I;VX@;V8@=&AE($=-+B`@5&AE($=-(&QI:V5S('1H:7,@9FEG
                M=7)E('1O(&)E('!O<VET:79E+@T*0W)O<W,@9V%M92!E9F9E8W1S"4-R;W-S
                M(&=A;64@86QL:6%N8V5S(&%N9"!A9W)E96UE;G1S("AH96QP(&EN(&]N92!G
                M86UE(&EN(')E='5R;B!F;W(@8V]N<VED97)A=&EO;B!I;B!A;F]T:&5R*2!A
                M<F4@9G)O=VYE9"!U<&]N(&%S('5N971H:6-A;"X@($9E=R!P;&%Y97)S(&AO
                M=V5V97(@87)E(&EM;75N92!F<F]M('1H92!D97-I<F4@=&\@9W9A:6X@<F5V
                M96YG92!F;W(@<&%S="!H=6UI;&EA=&EO;G,N#0I$871E;&EN90E!(&AE861I
                M;F<@=6YD97(@=VAI8V@@<')E<W,@:6X@<'5B;&ES:&5D+B`@5&AE($=-('=I
                M;&P@:&%V92!O;F4@<F5S97)V960@9F]R(&AI<R!O=VX@=7-E+"!A;F0@96%C
                M:"!P;&%Y97(@:7,@;V9T96X@86QL;V-A=&5D(&]N92!E>&-L=7-I=F5L>2X-
                M"D1E;'5G90D)1&EP;&]M86-Y('9A<FEA;G0@<&QA>65D(&]N(&$@<')O9W)E
                M<W-I=F5L>2!F;&]O9&5D(&)O87)D+B`@5VEN;F5R(&ES('1H92!O8V-U<&EE
                M<B!O9B!3=VET>F5R;&%N9"!A="!T:&4@96YD(&]F('1H92!G86UE+@T*1&5M
                M;R!G86UE"4%N(&EN=FET871I;VYA;"!G86UE('=I=&@@<W5P<&]S961L>2!E
                M>'!E<G0@<&QA>65R<R!A;F0@8V]M;65N=&%R>2!F;W(@<'5R<&]S97,@;V8@
                M96YT97)T86EN;65N="!A;F0O;W(@:6YS=')U8W1I;VXN#0I$97!O<VET"5-O
                M;64@1TUS(&-H87)G92!A(')E9G5N9&%B;&4@9&5P;W-I="!I;B!O<F1E<B!T
                M;R!D:7-C;W5R86=E(&1R;W!O=71S+B`@5&AE>2!D;VXG="!S965M('1O(&UA
                M:V4@86YY(&1I9F9E<F5N8V4@86YD(&-A;B!B92!A;B!A9&UI;FES=')A=&EV
                M92!H96%D86-H92X@#0I$:7`)4&5T(&YA;64@9F]R($1I<&QO;6%C>2X-"D1I
                M<'!Y"2U3964@1&EP+@T*1&EP;&]M86-Y"51H92!G86UE('=I=&AO=70@=VAI
                M8V@@971C+B!E=&,N("!0<F]B86)L>2!M;W)E('=I9&5L>2!P;&%Y960@=&AA
                M;B!E=F5R('1H86YK<R!T;R!E+6UA:6PN#0I$:7!L;VUE"59E<F(@:6YT<F%N
                M<VET:79E+"!M96%N:6YG(&]B=FEO=7,N($1E<FEV871I;VX@=6YC;&5A<B!A
                M;F0@9G)O=VYE9"!U<&]N(&)Y('!U<FES=',@8G5T('!R;V)A8FQY(&AE<F4@
                M=&\@<W1A>2X-"D1O=6)L92!B<F%C:V5T<PE4<F%D:71I;VYA;&QY('5S960@
                M8GD@961I=&]R<R!T;R!I9&5N=&EF>2!T:&5I<B!C;VUM96YT<RP@=VAI8V@@
                M=&AE>2!A<F4@9F]N9"!O9B!I;G-E<G1I;F<@:6YT;R!A;GET:&EN9R!N;W0@
                M=W)I='1E;B!B>2!T:&5M+@T*1&]W;F9A;&P)5&]L:V5I;B!$:7!L;VUA8WD@
                M=F%R:6%N="!U<W5A;&QY('=O;B!B>2!-;W)D;W(N("!)(&QI:V4@:&%P<'D@
                M96YD:6YG<R$-"D1R87<@<')O<&]S86P)26X@=&AE;W)Y(&$@1&EP;&]M86-Y
                M(&=A;64@;F]T('=O;B!O=71R:6=H="!C86X@8V]N=&EN=64@9F]R979E<BX@
                M(%5S=6%L;'D@:&]W979E<B!T:&4@<&QA>65R<R!M86YA9V4@=&\@86=R964@
                M82!R97-U;'0N("`-"D5L($=O<F1O"5!R961I8W1I;VX@9V%M92!I;B!W:&EC
                M:"!P;&%Y97)S(&=E="!P;VEN=',@9F]R('-U8V-E<W-F=6QL>2!P<F5D:6-T
                M:6YG('1H92!O=71C;VUE(&]F(&5V96YT<R`H=7-U86QL>2!S<&]R=&EN9R!E
                M=F5N=',I+@T*16YD+6=A;64@<W1A=&5M96YT"5EO=7(@8VAA;F-E('1O('-A
                M92!P;W!U;&%R('=I=&@@9V%M97,@<&QA>65R<RP@86YD('1H92!'32!A;F0@
                M86YY(&EN=&5R97-T960@;V)S97)V97)S(&QI:V4@=&\@9FEN9"!O=70@=VAA
                M="!W96YT(&]N(&)E:&EN9"!T:&4@<V-E;F5S+@T*16X@1V%R9&4A"4-A;7!A
                M:6=N(&=A;64@<V5T(&EN('!R92UR979O;'5T:6]N87)Y($9R86YC92X@($%L
                M;6]S="!A('-E<&%R871E(&AO8F)Y(&EN(&ET<V5L9BP@=F5R>2!O9G1E;B!A
                M('II;F4@=VEL;"!R=6X@=&AI<R!G86UE(&%N9"!N;W1H:6YG(&5L<V4N#0I&
                M86-E+71O+69A8V4)4&QA>6EN9R!A(&=A;64@<VET=&EN9R!R;W5N9"!T:&4@
                M=&%B;&4@=VET:"!Y;W5R(&9E;&QO=R!P;&%Y97)S+B`@270G<R!N;W0@86QW
                M87ES('!O<W-I8FQE('1O(&%R<F%N9V4@9F%C92!T;R!F86-E(&=A;65S+"!H
                M96YC92!T:&4@<&]S=&%L(&=A;6EN9R!H;V)B>2!C86UE(&EN=&\@97AI<W1E
                M;G9C92X-"D9A:V4)0V]U;G1E<F9E:70@:7-S=64@;V8@82!R96%L('II;F4N
                M("!4:&4@,3DX,2!::6YE(%!O;&P@<F5S=6QT<R!W97)E(&9A:V5D+"!B=70@
                M=&AE('!R86-T:6-E(&AA<R!A;&UO<W0@9&EE9"!O=70@;F]W+@T*1F%L;`E.
                M;W)F;VQK('=O<F0L(&%D;W!T960@8GD@06UE<FEC86YS+"!M96%N:6YG(")!
                M=71U;6XB+"!O;F4@;V8@=&AE('-E87-O;G,@:6X@1&EP;&]M86-Y+@T*1F%N
                M>FEN90E'96YE<F%L('1E<FT@9F]R(&$@>FEN92!W:&EC:"!S;VUE(&YU=&-A
                M<V4@<')O9'5C97,@86YD(&]T:&5R<R!A<F4@;6%D(&5N;W5G:"!T;R!B=7DN
                M("!0<F5S=6UA8FQY('1H97D@<VAA<F4@=&AE(&EN=&5R97-T<R!O9B!T:&4@
                M961I=&]R('=H;R!I<R!M97)E;'D@97AE<F-I<VEN9R!H:7,@96=O+B`@26X@
                M=&AE(&AO8F)Y(&=A;65S('II;F5S(&%R92!N871U<F%L;'D@=&AE(&UO<W0@
                M8V]M;6]N+"!B=70@=&AE<F4@87)E(&%L<V\@<&]L:71I8V%L('II;F5S+"!S
                M8VEE;F-E+69I8W1I;VX@>FEN97,@971C+@T*1F5U9`E$:7-P=71E+"!U<W5A
                M;&QY(&)E='=E96X@='=O(&5D:71O<G,L('=H:6-H('-P:6QL<R!O=F5R(&EN
                M=&\@;VYE(&]R(&UO<F4@>FEN97,N("!#86X@8F5C;VUE('9E<GD@8F]R:6YG
                M(&EF('!R;VQO;F=E9"!B>2!I;G-I<W1E;F-E(&]N(&AA=FEN9R!T:&4@;&%S
                M="!W;W)D+@T*1FEN8VAL97D@0V5N=')A;`E.;W0@86-T=6%L;'D@82!G86UE
                M+"!M;W)E(&]F(&$@8VAE87`@:FEB92!A9V%I;G-T(&=A;65S('!L87EE<G,N
                M("!087)T:6-I<&%N=',@=&%K92!T=7)N<R!T;R!N86UE($QO;F1O;B!5;F1E
                M<F=R;W5N9"!S=&%T:6]N<RX@)U=I;FYE<B<@:7,@9FER<W0@=&\@;F%M92!&
                M:6YC:&QE>2!#96YT<F%L+B`@02!W87-T92!O9B!T:6UE(&)U="!T:&4@96YD
                M+6=A;64@<W1A=&5M96YT<R!C86X@<V]M971I;65S(&)E(&%M=7-I;F<N#0I&
                M;&5E=`E396$M9V]I;F<@=6YI="!I;B!$:7!L;VUA8WDN("!"96=I;FYE<G,@
                M=&5N9"!T;R!B=6EL9"!T;V\@;6%N>2X-"D9O;&0)5VAA="!H87!P96YS('=H
                M96X@82!Z:6YE(&5D:71O<B!S=&]P<R!P=6)L:7-H:6YG("AE<BXN+B!U<W5A
                M;&QY('1H92!Z:6YE(&9O;&1S+"!N;W0@=&AE(&5D:71O<B$I+B`@4F5G87)D
                M960@87,@)V-L96%N)R!I9B!G86UE<R!A<F4@=')A;G-F97)R960@86YD('-U
                M8G-C<FEP=&EO;G,@<F5T=7)N960N("!/=&AE<G=I<V4@)VUE<W-Y)RX@($UE
                M<W-Y(&9O;&1S(&%R92!N;W<@=F5R>2!R87)E+@T*1F]R;75L82!/;F4)0V%R
                M(')A8VEN9R!G86UE('=H:6-H(&AA<R!B965N(&%D87!T960@9F]R('!O<W1A
                M;"!P;&%Y+B`@06UA>FEN9VQY+"!T:&ES(&-L87-S:6,@9V%M92!I<R!N;R!L
                M;VYG97(@:6X@<')I;G0N#0I&<F5E8FEE"4-O;7!L:6UE;G1A<GD@:7-S=64@
                M;V8@82!Z:6YE+"!O9G1E;B!H86YD960@;W5T(&%T($-O;G,@;W(@:&]B8GEM
                M965T<RX-"D924`E&86YT87-Y(')O;&4@<&QA>6EN9RX@(%9E<GD@8FEG(&)A
                M8VL@:6X@=&AE('-E=F5N=&EE<R!A;F0@=&AE(&5I9VAT:65S(&EN('1H92!0
                M;W-T86P@1V%M:6YG($AO8F)Y(&)U="!T:&5R92!I<R!P<F%C=&EC86QL>2!N
                M;R!C<F]S<V]V97(@8F5T=V5E;B!T:&4@='=O(&AO8F)I97,@;F]W+@T*1V%M
                M969E90E#:&%R9V4@;6%D92!B>2!M86YY($=-<R!T;R!P;&%Y97)S(&EN(&$@
                M9V%M92X@(%5S960@=&\@;V9F<V5T('!R;V1U8W1I;VX@8V]S=',N#0I'86UE
                M<R`F(%!U>GIL97,)4')O9F5S<VEO;F%L(&UA9V%Z:6YE('=H:6-H(')A;B!F
                M;W(@<V5V97)A;"!Y96%R<R!B969O<F4@9V]I;F<@8G)O:V4N("!(96QP960@
                M=&\@<'5B;&EC:7-E($1I<&QO;6%C>2!A;F0@;W1H97(@9V%M97,N#0H-"D=A
                M;65S=&%R=`E,:7-T(&]F(&YA;65S(&%N9"`-"F%D9')E<W-E<R!A;F0@<W1A
                M<G1I;F<@<&]S:71I;VYS+"!U<W5A;&QY(`T*<'5B;&ES:&5D(&EN(&$@>FEN
                M92P@8G5T('-O;65T:6UE<R`-"G!L87EE<G,@87)E(&YO=&EF:65D('!R:79A
                M=&5L>2X-"@T*1V5N>FEN90E!('II;F4@=VAI8V@@9&]E<R!N;W0@<G5N(`T*
                M9V%M97,@8G5T(&-A<G)I97,@:6YF;W)M871I;VXL(&YE=W,@;W(@#0IS=&%T
                M:7-T:6-S+@T*#0I';&%D>7,@07=A<F1S"51H92`G3W-C87)S)R!O9B`-"G!O
                M<W1A;"!$:7!L;VUA8WD@;W)I9VEN86QL>2!I;F1E;F1E9"!A<R!A(`T*;&EG
                M:'0@:&5A<G1E9"!A9&IU;F-T('1O('1H92!Z:6YE('!O;&PN#0H-"D=U97-T
                M($=-"4-O+6]P=&5D(&)Y(&UA;GD@961I=&]R<R`-"G=H;R!F965L(&]V97)W
                M;W)K960@=&\@<G5N(&=A;65S('=I=&AI;B`-"G1H96ER('II;F4N("!296UE
                M;6)E<B!T;R!S96YD('EO=7(@#0IO<F1E<G,@=&\@=&AE(&=U97-T($=-(&%N
                M9"!N;W0@=&\@=&AE(`T*961I=&]R+"!E<W!E8VEA;&QY(&EF(&AE)W,@<&QA
                M>6EN9R!I;B!T:&4@#0IG86UE(0T*#0I'=6YB;V%T"41I<&QO;6%C>2!W:71H
                M;W5T(`T*;F5G;W1I871I;VXN("!0;W!U;&%R(&%T(%53(&-O;G,N#0H-"DAA
                M<F1C;W)E"4$@9W)O=7`@;V8@:&]B8GD@<W1A;'=A<G1S(`T*9&%T:6YG(&9R
                M;VT@=&AE(&5A<FQY(#$Y-S`G<RX-"@T*2&%R92`F(%1O<G1O:7-E"4%N('5N
                M=7-U86P@<F%C92`-"F=A;64@:6X@=VAI8V@@;VYE(&AA<R!T;R!G;R!B86-K
                M=V%R9',@#0II;B!O<F1E<B!T;R!G;R!F;W)W87)D<RX@($]R:6=I;F%L+"!S
                M:7@@#0IP;&%Y97(@=F5R<VEO;B!G96YE<F%L;'D@<F5G87)D960@87,@#0IS
                M=7!E<FEO<B!T;R!T:&4@;VYE(&-U<G)E;G1L>2!A=F%I;&%B;&4N#0H-"DAA
                M<G1L86YD(%1R969O:6P)0V]M<&%N>2!S970@=7`@8GD@#0IG86UE<R!I;G9E
                M;G1O<B!&<F%N8VES(%1R97-H86T@=&\@#0IM87)K970@:&ES(&-O;7!L97@@
                M;75L=&DM<&QA>65R(&=A;65S+"`-"D-I=FEL:7-A=&EO;BP@,3@R.2!A;F0@
                M,3@S,"P@=VAI8V@@87)E(`T*;V9T96X@<&QA>65D(&%T(&-O;G,N#0H-"DAE
                M9&=E:&]G"5!E<W-I;6ES=&EC(&]P96YI;F<@9F]R(`T*075S=')I83H@02A6
                M:64I+4=A;"P@02A"=60I+5-E<BP@02A4<FDI+0T*5F5N+"!P;W!U;&%R:7-E
                M9"!B>2!2:6-H87)D(%-H87)P+@T*#0I(;V)B>0E!(&QO;W-E(&-O;&QE8W1I
                M;VX@;V8@:6YD:79I9'5A;',@#0IB;W5N9"!T;V=T:&5R(&)Y('9A<GEI;F<@
                M9&5G<F5E<R!O9B`-"FEN=&5R97-T(&EN('!L87EI;F<@9V%M97,@8GD@<&]S
                M="X-"@T*2&]B8GEM965T"4$@9V%T:&5R:6YG(&]F(&AO8F)Y(`T*;65M8F5R
                M<V]N(&$@<F5G=6QA<B!B87-I<R!I;B!A('!U8B!F;W(@#0IC;VYV:79I86P@
                M8V]N=F5R<V%T:6]N+B`@(`T*#0I(;V]S:65R($%R8VAI=F5S"4$@8V]M<')E
                M:&5N<VEV92`-"F-O;&QE8W1I;VX@;V8@=FER='5A;&QY(&5V97)Y=&AI;F<@
                M=&AA="!H87,@#0IE=F5R(&)E96X@=W)I='1E;B!A8F]U="!$:7!L;VUA8WDL
                M(`T*:&]U<V5D(&EN($%M97)I8V$N#0H-"DAO=7-E<G5L97,)4&]S=&%L('!L
                M87D@8F5I;F<@<V]M=VAA="`-"F1I9F9E<F5N="!F<F]M(&9A8V4@=&\@9F%C
                M92P@86QL($=-<R!H879E(`T*:&]U<V5R=6QE<R!T;R!C;W9E<B!A;GD@<&]I
                M;G1S(&QE9G0@=6YS86ED(`T*8GD@=&AE(')U;&5B;V]K+B`@3F]W861A>7,@
                M=&AE<V4@87)E(`T*;6]R92!O<B!L97-S('-T86YD87)D:7-E9"P@8G5T('1H
                M97)E(&%R92`-"F$@9F5W(&1I<V-R97!A;F-I97,L('-O(')E860@=&AE;2`-
                M"F-A<F5F=6QL>2X-"@T*2'EP97)E8V]N;VUI8R!$:7!L;VUA8WD@("!4:&4@
                M8FEG9V5S="`-"F%N9"!M;W-T('1E<G)I9GEI;F<@=F%R:6%N=`T*"65V97(@
                M:6YV96YT960@:6YV;VQV:6YG(&UO<F4@=&AA;B`-"C4P('!L87EE<G,N("!'
                M96]F9B!#:&%L;&EN9V5R(')A;B!A(&=A;64@#0IO=F5R(#$P('EE87)S(&%G
                M;R!A;F0@36%R=&EN($AA;6UO;B`-"FAA<R!R=6X@;VYE(&UO<F4@<F5C96YT
                M;'D@8G5T(&YE:71H97(@#0IR96%C:&5D(&$@8V]N8VQU<VEO;BX-"@T*26QL
                M=6UI;F%T:0E0;W!U;&%R(%-T979E($IA8VMS;VX@#0IG86UE(&QO;W-E;'D@
                M8F%S960@;VX@=&AE(%-H96$@86YD(`T*5VEL<V]N(&)O;VMS+B`@4&QA>65R
                M<R!B=7D@:6YF;'5E;F-E('=I=&@@#0IM96=A8G5C:W,@86YD(&%T=&5M<'0@
                M=&\@=&%K92!O=F5R('1H92`-"G=O<FQD+@T*#0I);7!E<G-O;F%T:6]N"4EM
                M<&5R<V]N871I;VX@;V8@#0IO=&AE<B!P;&%Y97)S(&%N9"!E=F5N('1H92!'
                M32!I<R!U<W5A;&QY(`T*<F5G87)D960@87,@82!L96=I=&EM871E('-T<F%T
                M96=Y(`T*<')O=FED960@=&AE($=-(&AI;7-E;&8@:7,@;F]T(&1E8V5I=F5D
                M+@T*#0I);G1E<FYA=&EO;F%L($1I<&QO;6%C>2`@(%%U:71E('-I;7!L>2P@
                M82`-"F=A;64@:6YV;VQV:6YG('!L87EE<G,-"@EF<F]M(&1I9F9E<F5N="!C
                M;W5N=')I97,N#0H-"DEN=&EM871E($1I<&QO;6%C>0E4=V\@<&QA>65R('9A
                M<FEA;G0@#0ID97-I9VYE9"!B>2!3=&5V92!$;W5B;&5D87EI;B!W:&EC:"`-
                M"G!L87EE<G,@8FED(&9O<B!C;VYT<F]L(&]F(&YE=71R86P@#0IC;W5N=')I
                M97,L("!T:&4@=VEN;F5R(&)E:6YG('1H92!F:7)S="!T;R`-"F]C8W5P>2!A
                M;B!O<'!O;F5N="=S(&AO;64@<W5P<&QY(`T*8V5N=')E('=I=&@@;VYE(&]F
                M(&AI<R!O=VX@=6YI=',N#0H-"DER<F5G=6QA<B!G86UE"4$@9V%M92!W:&EC
                M:"!I<R`-"F1E96UE9"!U;G-U:71A8FQE(&9O<B!R871I;F<@<'5R<&]S97,N
                M#0H@#0I*;VEN="!O<F1E<G,)5&AE<V4@87)E('5S969U;"!W:&5N('1W;R`-
                M"F]R(&UO<F4@<&]W97)S(&%R92!D969E;F1I;F<@82`-"G-T86QE;6%T92!L
                M:6YE+B`@5&AE>2!P<F]V:61E(&%B<V]L=71E;'D@#0IN;R!S9F%E9W5A<F0@
                M86=A:6YS="!B96EN9R!S=&%B8F5D(&)Y(`T*86X@86QL>2P@<VEN8V4@:&4@
                M8V%N(&%L=V%Y<R!S96YD(&EN(&%N(`T*;W9E<G)I9&EN9R!S970A("!!('9A
                M<FEA;G0@96YF;W)C:6YG(&IO:6YT(`T*;W)D97)S('!R;W9E9"!U;G-U8V-E
                M<W-F=6PN#0H-"DIU9V=E<FYA=6QT"51R861I=&EO;F%L;'D@=&AE(`T*4G5S
                M<VEA+U1U<FME>2!A;&QI86YC92!W:&EC:"!I<R!L87)G96QY(`T*<F5S<&]N
                M<VEB;&4@9F]R('1H92!H:6=H('!E<F-E;G1A9V4@;V8@#0I2=7-S:6%N('9I
                M8W1O<FEE<RX@(%1H92!T97)M(&-A;B!B92`-"F%P<&QI960@=&\@86YY('5N
                M<W1O<'!A8FQE(&-O;6)I;F%T:6]N+@T*#0I*=6YT80E!(&QI9VAT(&AE87)T
                M960@9V%M92P@<&]P=6QA<B!A="`-"F-O;G,L(&EN('=H:6-H('!L87EE<G,@
                M=&%K92!O;B!T:&4@<F]L92!O9B`-"F-O<G)U<'0@<&]L:71I8VEA;G,@:6X@
                M82!"86YA;F$@4F5P=6)L:6,@#0IA;F0@;6EL:R!T:&4@96-O;F]M>2!T;R!M
                M86ME('1H96ER(`T*9F]R='5N97,N#0H-"DIU<W1S(%)I9VAT($AA;F0@4G5L
                M92`@06X@;W!T:6]N86P@<G5L92P@#0IU<V5D(&EN('-O;64@8V]M<&QI8V%T
                M960-"@EV87)I86YT<R!T;R!D971E<FUI;F4@=VAE<F4@82`-"F1I<VQO9&=E
                M9"!U;FET('-H;W5L9"!R971R96%T('1O(&EN('1H92`-"F%B<V5N8V4@;V8@
                M86YY(')E=')E870@;W)D97)S+@T*#0I+97D@3&5P;F%T;PE!(&-R;W-S(&)E
                M='=E96X@=&AE($ME>2`-"F]P96YI;F<@86YD('1H92!,97!A;G1O+@T*#0I+
                M97D@3W!E;FEN9PE!;B!A;&QI86YC92!B971W965N($ET86QY(`T*86YD($%U
                M<W1R:6$@<F5Q=6ER:6YG(&=R96%T('1R=7-T(&]N('1H92`-"G!A<G0@;V8@
                M075S=')I82!S:6YC92!)=&%L>2!I<R!A;&QO=V5D('1O(`T*;6]V92!!*%9E
                M;BDM5')I(&EN(%-P<FEN9R`Q.3`Q+"!M;W9I;F<@#0IO;B!T;R!397(@:6X@
                M=&AE($%U='5M;BX-"@T*2VEN9VUA:V5R"4$@9V%M92!S970@:6X@;65D:65V
                M86P@#0I%;F=L86YD+B`@2&%S(&)E96X@<&QA>65D('!O<W1A;&QY+@T*#0I,
                M86UB($AO8F)Y;65E=`E4:&4@;W)I9VEN86P@0G)I=&ES:"`-"FAO8F)Y;65E
                M="!W:&EC:"!U<V5D('1O(&)E(&AE;&0@:6X@82`-"DQO;F1O;B!P=6(@8V%L
                M;&5D('1H92!,86UB+B`@2&%S(&YO=R`-"FUO=F5D(&]N('1O(&%N;W1H97(@
                M=F5N=64N#0H-"DQE<&%N=&\)271A;&EA;B!O<&5N:6YG(&9E871U<FEN9R!T
                M:&4@#0IC;VYV;WD@;V8@86X@87)M>2!T;R!4=6YI<R!I;B!!=71U;6X@#0HQ
                M.3`Q+"!F;VQL;W=E9"!U<"!B>2!A(&YA=F%L(&%T=&%C:R!O;B`-"E1U<FME
                M>2X-"@T*3&EE"4$@9&5V:6-E(&]V97(M=7-E9"!B>2!N;W9I8V5S(`T*<VEM
                M<&QY(&)E8V%U<V4@:70@:7,@86QL;W=E9"X@($%L=V%Y<R`-"G=E:6=H="!T
                M:&4@8F5N969I=',@=&\@8F4@9V%I;F5D(&%G86EN<W0@#0IT:&4@;&]S<R!O
                M9B!C<F5D:6)I;&ET>2X-"@T*3&EN96%R('-E<&%R871O<@T*"5=O<F1S<G5N
                M=&]G971H97)T;V)R96%K=7!T:&5P80T*9V5S;V9Z:6YE<PT*#0I,:71H;PE/
                M9F9S970@;&ET:&\@<F5P<F]D=6-T:6]N("T@#0IN;W=A9&%Y<R!T:&4@;6]S
                M="!C;VUM;VX@9F]R;2!O9B!Z:6YE(`T*<')O9'5C=&EO;B!R96QY:6YG(&]N
                M(&$@<')O9F5S<VEO;F%L(`T*<')I;G1E<BX@($5X<&5N<VEV92X-"@T*3&]O
                M<"`)06X@;V)S8W5R92!T86-T:6-A;"!D979I8V4N("`-"DYO<FUA;&QY('1W
                M;R!U;FET<R!M87D@;F]T('-W87`@<&QA8V5S+"`-"F)U="!T:&5Y(&-A;B!I
                M9B!O;F4@;V8@=&AE;2!I<R!C;VYV;WEE9"X-"@T*34%$($1I<&QO;6%C>0E!
                M;B!U<"UT;RUD871E('9A<FEA;G0@#0IW:&EC:"!A;&QO=W,@>6]U('1O(&YU
                M:V4@>6]U<B!O<'!O;F5N=',@#0IT;R!T:&4@9V5N97)A;"!D971R:6UE;G0@
                M;V8@979E<GEO;F4N#0H-"DUA9VEN;W0@3&EN90E(:7-T;W)I8V%L;'D@82!L
                M:6YE(&]F($9R96YC:"`-"F9O<G1S('=H:6-H(&9A:6QE9"!T;R!S=&]P($AI
                M=&QE<BX@($EN(`T*1&EP;&]M86-Y+"!A($9R96YC:"!O<&5N:6YG('=H:6-H
                M(`T*:6YC;'5D97,@=&AE(&UO=F5S($$H4&%R*2U"=7(L($$H36%R*2!3(`T*
                M02A087(I+4)U<BX-"@T*36%N;W)C;VX)4W5M;65R(&-O;G9E;G1I;VX@:&5L
                M9"!A="`-"D)I<FUI;F=H86T@56YI=F5R<VET>2!E86-H($IU;'DN("`-"E!R
                M;W9I9&5S('1H92!O<'!O<G1U;FET>2!F;W(@;W5T9&]O<B`-"F=A;65S('-U
                M8V@@87,@<V]C8V5R+"!!;65R:6-A;B!F;V]T8F%L;"`-"F%N9"!C<F]Q=65T
                M(&)A<R!W96QL(&%S('1H92!M;W)E('5S=6%L(`T*8F]A<F0@9V%M97,N#0H@
                M#0I-97)C871O<@E!(&9A;6EL>2!O9B!V87)I86YT<R!P;&%Y960@#0IO;B!A
                M;B!E>'!A;F1E9"!B;V%R9"`M(&]F=&5N('1H92!W:&]L92`-"G=O<FQD("T@
                M=VET:"!N97<@<G5L97,@=VAI8V@@8V%N(&AA;F1L92`-"G!L86YE<R!A;F0@
                M<W5B;6%R:6YE<RX@($9O<B!H87)D96YE9"`-"F%N9"!F86YA=&EC86P@9V%M
                M97)S(&]N;'DN#0H-"DUE<G)Y+6=O+7)O=6YD"51W;R!U;FET<R!M87D@;F]T
                M(`T*<W=A<"!P;&%C97,L(&)U="!T:')E92!C86X@:68@=&AE>2!A<F4@86QL
                M(`T*8VAA<VEN9R!E86-H(&]T:&5R("T@86QL(&UO=F4@<F]U;F0@;VYE(`T*
                M<&QA8V4N#0H-"DUI9&-O;@E-86IO<B!E=F5N="!O9B!T:&4@:&]B8GD@#0IC
                M86QE;F1A<BP@:&5L9"!E=F5R>2!.;W9E;6)E<B!I;B`-"D)I<FUI;F=H86T@
                M86YD(&9E871U<FEN9R!T:&4@3F%T:6]N86P@#0I$:7!L;VUA8WD@0VAA;7!I
                M;VYS:&EP<RX-"@T*36EL;&5R($YU;6)E<G,)3&EK92!";V%R9&UA;B`-"FYU
                M;6)E<G,@8G5T(')E;&%T:6YG('1O('9A<FEA;G0@9V%M97,N#0H-"DUI;65O
                M"5)E<')O9'5C=&EO;B!B>2!M96%N<R!O9B!A(`T*<W1E;F-I;"!D=7!L:6-A
                M=&]R+B`@475I8VLL(&-H96%P(&)U="`-"FUE<W-Y+B`@3VYC92!T:&4@=7-U
                M86P@;65T:&]D(&]F('II;F4@#0IP<F]D=6-T:6]N(&)U="!L97-S(&-O;6UO
                M;B!T:&5S92!D87ES+@T*#0I-:7-T86ME"65S<&5C:6%L;'D@;6ES=W)I='1E
                M;B!O<F1E<BX@(`T*26X@1&EP;&]M86-Y('1H97-E(&%R92!S;VUE=&EM97,@
                M#0ID96QI8F5R871E('1O('-P<F5A9"!C;VYF=7-I;VX@;W(@#0ID:7-G=6ES
                M92!I;G1E;G1I;VYS+B`@66]U('!R;V)A8FQY('=O;B=T(`T*9F]O;"!A;GEO
                M;F4L(&)U="!T:&5Y(&-A;B=T(&)E('-U<F4N#0H-"DUU;'1I<&QE('5N:71S
                M"55N:71S(&]F(&1O=6)L92P@=')I<&QE(&%N9"`-"F5V96X@<75A9')U<&QE
                M('-T<F5N9W1H('5S960@:6X@<V5V97)A;"`-"G9A<FEA;G1S+@T*#0I-=6QT
                M:7!L:6-I='D)5F%R:6%N="!D97-I9VYE9"!B>2`-"E)I8VAA<F0@5V%L:V5R
                M9&EN92!I;B!W:&EC:"!U;FET<R!C86X@#0IM97)G92!I;G1O(&UO<F4@<&]W
                M97)F=6P@9F]R8V5S(&%N9"!S<&QI="`-"F%G86EN+@T*#0I-=71U86P@4W5B
                M"4%N(&%L=&5R;F%T:79E('1O('1R861I;F<L(`T*<&]P=6QA<B!I;B!T:&4@
                M4W1A=&5S('=H:6-H('!E<FUI=',@#0IE9&ET;W)S(&]F(&QA<F=E(&%N9"!R
                M96=U;&%R('II;F5S('1O('-E92`-"G-M86QL97(@86YD(&QE<W,@9G)E<75E
                M;G0@<'5B;&EC871I;VYS(`T*=VET:&]U="!I;F-U<G)I;F<@;&]S<V5S+@T*
                M#0I.975T<F%L<PE);B!$:7!L;VUA8WD@86YD('9A<FEA;G1S+"`-"F$@8V]U
                M;G1R>2!O<B!P<F]V:6YC92!W:&EC:"!C;VYT86EN<R!A(`T*<W5P<&QY(&-E
                M;G1R92!N;W0@;W=N960@8GD@86YY;VYE(&%T(`T*=&AE('-T87)T(&]F('1H
                M92!G86UE+B`@5&AE(&9I<G-T('EE87(@;V8@82`-"F=A;64@;V8@1&EP;&]M
                M86-Y(&ES(&]F=&5N('-P96YT(&1I=FED:6YG(`T*=7`@=&AE(&YE=71R86QS
                M+@T*#0I.;W)T:&5R;B!$87-H"49O<B!&<F%N8V4L('1H92`-"F]P96YI;F<@
                M02A-87(I+4)U<BP@02A087(I+5!I8RP@1BA"<F4I+0T*14Y'+B`@($)A<V5D
                M(&]N('1H92!T:&5O<GD@=&AA="!&<F%N8V4@#0IC86X@869F;W)D('1O(&EG
                M;F]R92!)8F5R:6$@:6X@,3DP,2P@#0IT:&]U9V@@:6X@<')A8W1I8V4@82!S
                M=&%N9"UO9F8@:6X@0G5R(&ES(`T*=7-U86QL>2!A<G)A;F=E9"!T;R!K965P
                M(&$@=6YI="!N97AT('1O(`T*4W!A:6XN#0H-"DYO=FEC90E3=')I8W1L>2!S
                M<&5A:VEN9RP@82!P;&%Y97(@:6X@#0IH:7,@9FER<W0@9V%M92P@=&AO=6=H
                M('-O;64@;&5A<FX@9F%S=&5R(`T*=&AA;B!O=&AE<G,N("!.;W0@87,@9&ES
                M861V86YT86=E9"!A<R!H92`-"FUI9VAT('1H:6YK('-I;F-E(&AE('=I;&P@
                M8F4@:6X@9W)E870@#0ID96UA;F0@87,@86X@86QL>2X-"@T*3G5C;&5A<B!7
                M87()02!R871H97(@=&%S=&5L97-S(&-A<F0@#0IG86UE('=I=&@@=&AE(&9A
                M;'-E(&%N9"!I;G-I9&EO=7,@#0IS=6=G97-T:6]N('1H870@;G5K97,@87)E
                M;B=T(&%L;"!T:&%T(`T*9&%N9V5R;W5S("T@;6]R92!P96]P;&4@87)E(&%F
                M9F5C=&5D(&)Y(`T*)U!R;W!A9V%N9&$G+@T*#0I/8W1O<'5S"49O<B!2=7-S
                M:6$L('1H92!O<&5N:6YG(`T*02A-;W,I+5-T4"P@1BA3=%!S8RDM1T]"+"!!
                M*%=A<BDM1V%L+"`-"D8H4V5V*2U"3$$L('1H92!I9&5A(&)E:6YG('1O(&AA
                M=F4@82`-"F9I;F=E<B!I;B!E=F5R>2!P:64N("!/;F4@;V8@4FEC:&%R9"`-
                M"E-H87)P)W,@;&5S<R!S=6-C97-S9G5L(&ED96%S+@T*#0I/1U)%"4]R<&AA
                M;B!'86UE<R!296AO=7-E<BX@($$@;6%N(`T*=VAO(&-A;B!H96QP('1O(&=E
                M="!Y;W5R(&=A;64@9V]I;F<@#0IA9V%I;B!I9B!I=',@>FEN92!F;VQD<RX-
                M"@T*3VUB=61S;6%N"51R;W5B;&4M<VAO;W1E<B!A;F0@#0IP<F]T96-T;W(@
                M;V8@<&QA>65R<R<@<FEG:'1S+B`@5V4@9&]N)W0@#0IH879E(&]N92!I;B!%
                M;F=L86YD+B`@5&AE($%M97)I8V%N<R!D;RX-"@T*3W)I9VEN<PDN+BX@;V8@
                M5V]R;&0@5V%R($E)+B`@1V%M92`-"G=H:6-H(&AA<R!B965N('!L87EE9"!P
                M;W-T86QL>2X-"@T*3W)P:&%N"4=A;64@=VAI=&AO=70@82!H;VUE(`T*8F5C
                M875S92!T:&4@1TT@:&%S(&9O;&1E9"!H:7,@>FEN92`-"G=I=&AO=70@<F4M
                M:&]U<VEN9R!I="X-"@T*4&AI;&UA<@E'86UE<R!#;VUP86YY('=H:6-H(`T*
                M=&]O:R!O=F5R('!R;V1U8W1I;VX@;V8@1&EP;&]M86-Y(&EN('1H92`-"E5+
                M(&9R;VT@26YT96QL96-T($=A;65S+B`@4V]L9"!O=70@=&\@#0I':6)S;VX@
                M1V%M97,@:6X@86)O=70@,3DX,"X-"@T*4&EM;&5Y($%W87)D"4YA;65D(&%F
                M=&5D($QE<R`-"E!I;6QE>2P@82!H;V)B>2!S=&%L=V%R="!W:&\@9&EE9"`-
                M"G1R86=I8V%L;'D@96%R;'DN("!!=V%R9&5D(&%N;G5A;&QY(&9O<B`-"F5X
                M8V5P=&EO;F%L('-E<G9I8V5S('1O('1H92!H;V)B>2X-"@T*4')E9F5R96YC
                M92!,:7-T"5-O;64@1TUS('5S92`-"G1H96TL(&]T:&5R<R!D;VXG="X@(%=H
                M96X@87!P;'EI;F<@9F]R(&$@#0IG86UE<W1A<G0L(&QI<W0@=&AE(&-O=6YT
                M<FEE<R!I;B!P<F5F97)R960@#0IO<F1E<B!O9B!P;&%Y:6YG("T@:68@>6]U
                M(&1O;B=T(&%N9"`-"F5V97)Y;VYE(&5L<V4@9&]E<R!Y;W4G;&P@96YD('5P
                M('=I=&@@#0I!=7-T<FEA(&]R($ET86QY+@T*#0I0<F5S<PE-871E<FEA;"!S
                M=6)M:71T960@8GD@<&QA>65R<R!A;F0@#0IP=6)L:7-H960@86QO;F=S:61E
                M(&=A;64@<F5P;W)T<RX@($YE960@#0IN;W0@:&%V92!A;GD@8V]N;F5C=&EO
                M;B!W:71H('1H92!G86UE+"`-"F)U="!G;V]D(&AU;6]U<BP@8G)E=FET>2!A
                M;F0@;&%C:R!O9B`-"FUA;&EC92!S:&]U;&0@<')E=F%I;"X-"@T*4'5P<&5T
                M"4$@<&QA>65R(&YO="!I;B!C;VYT<F]L(&]F(&AI<R`-"G5N:71S+"!E:71H
                M97(@8F5C875S92!H92!H87,@:&%N9&5D(`T*=&AE;2!O=F5R("AS;VUE($=-
                M<R!D;R!N;W0@<&5R;6ET('1H:7,I(`T*;W(@8F5C875S92!H92!D87)E(&YO
                M="!D:7-O8F5Y(&AI<R`-"B=M87-T97(G+B`@4'5P<&5T<R!S:&]U;&0@8F4@
                M:&%N9&QE9"!W:71H(`T*8V%R92!B96-A=7-E('1H97D@8V%N(&-U="!T:&5I
                M<B!O=VX@#0IS=')I;F=S+BXN+@T*#0I286EL=V%Y(%)I=F%L<PE$879I9"!7
                M871T<R<@9V%M92!O9B`-"F)U:6QD:6YG(')A:6QW87ES(&%N9"!T:&5N(&-O
                M;7!E=&EN9R!T;R`-"G)U;B!S97)V:6-E<RX@($$@<F5L871I=F5L>2!Q=6EC
                M:R!A;F0@#0IS:6UP;&4@9V%M92!B=70@<V]M92!W;W5L9"!S87D@<W!O:6QT
                M(`T*8GD@:&5A=GD@<F5L:6%N8V4@;VX@9&EC92X-"@T*4F%T:6YG<PE3=&%T
                M:7-T:6-A;"!M96%N<R!O9B`-"FUE87-U<FEN9R!T:&4@<F5L871I=F4@<W1R
                M96YG=&AS(&]F(`T*<&QA>65R<RX@($1I<&QO;6%C>2!R871I;F<@<WES=&5M
                M<R!H879E(`T*<F%N9V5D(&9R;VT@2F]N(%!A;&9R97DG<R!S;W!H:7-T:6-A
                M=&5D(`T*4U1!4B!S>7-T96T@=&\@;75C:"!S:6UP;&5R(&UE=&AO9',N#0H-
                M"E)E+6%D:G5D:6-A=&EO;@E7:&%T('1H92!'32!H87,@=&\@#0ID;R!W:&5N
                M(&AE(&=E=',@:70@=W)O;F<@9FER<W0@=&EM92`-"F%R;W5N9"X@(%5S=6%L
                M;'D@<V5N="!O=70@87,@82!S:6UP;&4@<V5T(`T*;V8@8V]R<F5C=&EO;G,@
                M=&\@=&AE('!L87EE<G,@=&\@879O:60@=&AE(`T*;F5E9"!F;W(@82!D;W5B
                M;&4@9&5A9&QI;F4N#0H-"E)E9W5L87()02!G86UE(&]F($1I<&QO;6%C>2`-
                M"G!L87EE9"!T;R!T:&4@<W1A;F1A<F0@<G5L97,@+2!N;W0@82`-"G9A<FEA
                M;G0N#0H-"E)E<VEG;F%T:6]N"4EF(&$@<&QA>65R(&9E96QS(&AE(&-A;FYO
                M="`-"F-O;G1I;G5E(&EN(&$@9V%M92!I="!I<R!G;V]D(&UA;FYE<G,@=&\@
                M#0II;F9O<FT@=&AE($=-(&)Y(')E<VEG;FEN9RX@($EN(&$@#0I$:7!L;VUA
                M8WD@9V%M92!H:7,@8V]U;G1R>2!W:6QL(&)E(`T*<&QA8V5D(&EN=&\@86YA
                M<F-H>2X-"@T*4F5T<F5A=`E7:&%T(&$@9&ES;&]D9V5D('5N:70@:&%S(`T*
                M=&\@9&\N("!&;W)G971T:6YG('1O(&]R9&5R(')E=&5A=',@:7,@82`-"F-O
                M;6UO;B!A;F0@;V9T96X@8V]S=&QY(&UI<W1A:V4N#0H-"E)U;&5B;V]K"5!O
                M<W1A;"!A;F0@=&]U<FYA;65N="`-"D1I<&QO;6%C>2!I<R!B87-E9"!O;B!T
                M:&4@,3DW,2!R=6QE8F]O:R`-"G=H:6-H('=A<R!R97!R:6YT960@=VET:&]U
                M="!C:&%N9V5S(&EN(`T*,3DW-B!A;F0@,3DX,RX@($YE=R!S971S(&]F($1I
                M<&QO;6%C>2`-"F-O;G1A:6X@=&AE(&-O;7!L971E;'D@<F5W<FET=&5N(#$Y
                M.#8@#0IR=6QE<RX@(%1H97-E(&%R92!M=6-H(&5A<VEE<B!T;R!R96%D(&)U
                M="`-"FQE<W,@8V]M<')E:&5N<VEV92!I;B!S;VUE(&]B<V-U<F4@#0IA<F5A
                M<RX@(%1H97)E(&%R92!S=&EL;"!N;R!M86IO<B`-"F1I9F9E<F5N8V5S('1H
                M;W5G:"X-"@T*4G5L97,@9G)E86L)4&QA>65R('=H;R!D96QI9VAT<R!I;B`-
                M"G-P;W1T:6YG(&QO;W!H;VQE<R!I;B!R=6QE<R!A;F0@=7-E<R!T:&5M(`T*
                M870@979E<GD@;W!P;W)T=6YI='DL(&5V96X@=VAE;B!I="!D;V5S;B=T(`T*
                M8F5N969I="!H:6TN#0H-"E-A;7!L92!#;W!Y"4UO<W0@961I=&]R<R!W:6QL
                M(`T*<V5N9"!Y;W4@82!F<F5E("AN;W0@;F5C97-S87)I;'D@8W5R<F5N="D@
                M#0II<W-U92!O9B!T:&5I<B!Z:6YE(&EF('EO=2!S96YD('1H96T@82`-"F-O
                M=7!L92!O9B!S=&%M<',@;W(@82!S96YS:6)L>2!S:7IE9"`-"E-3044N#0H-
                M"E-C871T97(@5&AE;W)Y"4$@8G)A:6YC:&EL9"!O9B!.:6-K>2`-"E!A;&UE
                M<B!B<FEL;&EA;G1L>2!S871I<FES960@8GD@4FEC:&%R9"`-"E-H87)P(&EN
                M(&$@9F%M;W5S(&%R=&EC;&4@:6X@1V%M97,@)B`-"E!U>GIL97,N("!4:&4@
                M:61E82!I<R!T:&%T(&]N92=S('5N:71S(`T*<VAO=6QD(&)E(&%S('=I9&5L
                M>2!S8V%T=&5R960@87,@<&]S<VEB;&4@#0IF;W(@9&EP;&]M871I8R!F;&5X
                M:6)I;&ET>2X@(%EO=7(@:&]M92`-"F-E;G1R97,@=VEL;"!B92`G<V%F92<@
                M8F5C875S92!T:&4@;W1H97(@#0IP;&%Y97)S('=I;&P@;F]T('=A;G0@=&\@
                M;V9F96YD('EO=2X@(%1H:7,@#0II<R!W:&5R92!T:&4@=&AE;W)Y(&9A;&QS
                M('1O('1H92!G<F]U;F0N#0H-"E-E;&8@<W1A;F0M;V9F"4]R9&5R:6YG('1W
                M;R!O<B!M;W)E(&]F(`T*>6]U<B!U;FET<R!T;R!T:&4@<V%M92!P<F]V:6YC
                M92!I;B!O<F1E<B`-"G1O(&ME97`@:70@=F%C86YT+"!U<W5A;&QY(&9O<B!A
                M(&)U:6QD+@T*#0I3;V-C97)B;W-S"49O<F5R=6YN97(@;V8@=&AE(&UO9&5R
                M;B`-"G!O<W1A;"!&;V]T8F%L;"!,96%G=64@8V%M<&%I9VYS+B`@1F]R(`T*
                M=&AO<V4@=VAO('!R969E<B!C<FEC:V5T('1H97)E(&ES(&%L<V\@#0I#<FEC
                M:V5T8F]S<RX-"@T*4W!A8V5F:6QL97()161I=&]R<R!W:&\@9&]N)W0@;&EK
                M92`-"FAA=FEN9R!B;&%N:R!S<&%C97,@870@=&AE(&)O='1O;2!O9B!A(`T*
                M<&%G92!W:6QL(&]F=&5N("=F:6QL(&EN)R!W:71H(&ER<F5L979A;G0@#0IM
                M871E<FEA;"!S=6-H(&%S(&%P:&]R:7-M<R!O<B!J;VME<R!F<F]M(`T*82!R
                M86<@;6%G+@T*#0I3=&%B"4%N('5N86YT:6-I<&%T960@871T86-K(&)Y(&$@
                M#0IT<G5S=&5D(&%L;'DN("!);B!$:7!L;VUA8WDL(&$@=V5L;"`-"F5X96-U
                M=&5D('-T86(@:7,@=&\@8F4@861M:7)E9"!R871H97(@#0IT:&%N(&%B:&]R
                M<F5D+@T*#0I3=&%B('9A<FEA;G0)2&ED9&5N(&UO=F5M96YT(`T*1&EP;&]M
                M86-Y+"!R871H97(@;&EK92!+<FEE9W-P:65L(&-H97-S+B`@#0I4:&4@;&]C
                M871I;VX@;V8@=6YI=',@:7,@;VYL>2!R979E86QE960@:68@#0IT:&5Y(&%R
                M92!I;G9O;'9E9"!I;B!M;V1E<FX@8V]N9FQI8W0N#0H-"E-T86)B97()02!P
                M;&%Y97(@=VAO(&AA<R!T:&4@#0IR97!U=&%T:6]N(&]F('-T86)B:6YG(&9O
                M<B!I=',@;W=N('-A:V4@#0IE=F5N('=H96X@=&AI<R!I<R!N;W0@=&AE(&)E
                M<W0@;&EN92!O9B`-"G!L87DN("!%=F5N='5A;&QY(&AA<R!T<F]U8FQE(&9I
                M;F1I;F<@86QL:65S(`T*=VAO('=I;&P@=')U<W0@:&EM+@T*#0I3=&%L96UA
                M=&4@;&EN90E!(&QI;F4@=VAI8V@@8V%N;F]T(`T*8F4@8G)O:V5N('1H<F]U
                M9V@@<')O=FED960@=&AA="!T:&4@<FEG:'0@#0IF;W)C97,@87)E(&%V86EL
                M86)L92!T;R!D969E;F0@:70N("!!('-O=6YD(`T*:VYO=VQE9&=E(&]F('-T
                M86QE;6%T92!L:6YE<R!I<R!E<W-E;G1I86P@#0IF;W(@=&AE(&%D=F%N8V5D
                M($1I<&QO;6%C>2!P;&%Y97(N#0H-"E-T86YD8GD)02!P;&%Y97(@=VAO('-T
                M97!S(&EN('=H96X@#0IA;F]T:&5R('!L87EE<B!D<F]P<R!O=70N("!3=&%N
                M9&)Y<R!A<F4@#0IR96=U;&%R;'D@=7-E9"!I;B!M;W-T(%53(&=A;65S(&)U
                M="!I;B`-"G1H92!52RP@9')O<"!O=71S(&%R92!R87)E;'D@<F5P;&%C960@
                M+2`-"G1H96ER(&-O;G1R>2!G;V5S(&EN=&\@86YA<F-H>2!I;G-T96%D+@T*
                M#0I3=&%N9&EN9R!O<F1E<G,)26X@=&AE;W)Y('1H97)E(&ES(&YO(`T*<F5A
                M<V]N('=H>2!T:&4@<V%M92!S970@;V8@;W)D97)S(`T*<VAO=6QD(&YO="!B
                M92!U<V5D(&EN9&5F:6YI=&5L>2P@#0IE<W!E8VEA;&QY('=H96X@9&5F96YD
                M:6YG(&$@<W1A;&5M871E(`T*;&EN92X@($EN('!R86-T:6-E(&UO<W0@1TUS
                M(&1O(&YO="!A;&QO=R`-"G-T86YD:6YG(&]R9&5R<RX-"@T*4W1A=',@<V5R
                M=FEC90E)<G)E9W5L87(@<'5B;&EC871I;VYS('=H:6-H(`T*8V]N=&%I;B!L
                M;W1S(&]F('1A8FQE<R!A;F0@9F%S8VEN871I;F<@#0IF:6=U<F5S(&%B;W5T
                M('!O<W1A;"!G86UE<R!O9B!$:7!L;VUA8WDN#0H-"E-T;V]G90E!('!L87EE
                M<B!W:&\@<W1I8VMS(&)Y('EO=2`-"G1H<F]U9V@@=&AI8VL@86YD('1H:6X@
                M86YD(&ES('1H92!F:7)S="!T;R`-"F-O;F=R871U;&%T92!Y;W4@=VAE;B!Y
                M;W4@=VEN+B`@4W1O;V=E<R`-"FYE=F5R('=I;B!G86UE<R!T:&5M<V5L=F5S
                M+B`@4V5E(&%L<V\@#0HG<'5P<&5T)RX-"@T*4W1R;VYG('-E8V]N9`E0:&EL
                M;W-O<&AY(&]F('!L87D@#0IW:&EC:"!H;VQD<R!T:&%T(#)N9"!P;&%C92P@
                M82!C;VYC97!T(&YO="`-"G)E8V]G;FES960@8GD@=&AE(')U;&5B;V]K+"!I
                M<R!A(&)E='1E<B`-"G)E<W5L="!T:&%N('-H87)I;F<@:6X@82!D<F%W+B`@
                M3V)V:6]U<VQY(`T*:68@;6]R92!P96]P;&4@:&5L9"!T:&ES('9I97<@=&AE
                M<F4@=V]U;&0@#0IB92!F97=E<B!D<F%W;B!G86UE<RX-"@T*4W5B<V-R:6)E
                M<@E!('!L87EE<B!W:&\@<&%Y<R!M;VYE>2!T;R`-"G)E8V5I=F4@82!Z:6YE
                M+B`@*%-O;64@<&%Y(&EN(&MI;F0@:64@#0IT<F%D92P@;W1H97)S('-U8V@@
                M87,@8V]N=')I8G5T;W)S(&=E="!I="`-"F9R964I+@T*#0I3=6)S8W)I<'1I
                M;VX)36]N97D@<&%I9"!A<R!C<F5D:70@=&\@82`-"G!U8FQI<VAE<B!S;R!T
                M:&%T(&AE(&]W97,@>6]U('II;F5S(`T*<F%T:&5R('1H86X@>6]U(&]W:6YG
                M(&AI;2!M;VYE>2X@($%S(`T*;6]S="!Z:6YE<R!R=6X@870@82!L;W-S(&5D
                M:71O<G,@87)E(&YO="`-"G9E<GD@=&]L97)A;G0@;V8@;&%P<V5D('-U8G-C
                M<FEP=&EO;G,N#0H-"E-U8GII;F4)02!Z:6YE('=I=&AI;B!A('II;F4L(&EF
                M('EO=2`-"FQI:V4N("!4:&4@<W5B>FEN92!E9&ET;W(@87-S96UB;&5S(&AI
                M<R`-"F]W;B!M871E<FEA;"!B=70@=&AE('!R:6YT:6YG(&ES(&%R<F%N9V5D
                M(`T*8GD@=&AE(&UA:6X@961I=&]R+@T*#0I3=6EC:61E"4$@<&QA>65R('=H
                M;R!I<R!B96EN9R!H87)D+0T*<')E<W-E9"!M87D@=&AR96%T96X@=&\@)W-U
                M:6-I9&4G('1O(`T*86YO=&AE<B!I9B!T:&4@871T86-K(&ES(&YO="!C86QL
                M960@;V9F+B`@#0I4:&ES('1H<F5A="!I<R!R87)E;'D@<V5R:6]U<R!B=70@
                M;6%Y(`T*8V%U<V4@=&AE(&%T=&%C:V5R('1O('!A=7-E(&9O<B!T:&]U9VAT
                M+@T*#0I3=7!E<FYO=F$)02!T97)M(&)O<G)O=V5D(&9R;VT@#0IA<W1R;VYO
                M;7D@=&\@9&5S8W)I8F4@82!N97=C;VUE<B!T;R!T:&4@#0IH;V)B>2!W:&\@
                M<VEG;G,@=7`@9F]R(&QO861S(&]F(&=A;65S+"`-"F]F=&5N('-T87)T<R!H
                M:7,@;W=N('II;F4L('1H96X@<W5D9&5N;'D@#0ID:7-A<'!E87)S(&%S('%U
                M:6-K;'D@87,@:&4@8V%M92!L96%V:6YG(`T*;W1H97)S('1O('!I8VL@=7`@
                M=&AE('!I96-E<RX-"@T*5&AI<F0@06=E"4$@9F%M:6QY(&]F(%1O;&ME:6X<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
              • burgess@xxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 20, 1999
                  Hi John,

                  My, you are up on the Internet rather late, your time.

                  I do want to think about what my best answer to the question
                  at hand is, but at the moment it is "day after deadline" so
                  I have a szine to produce -- full of loads of Rip Gooch comments
                  as my szine seems to have caught his resurgent hobby fancy!!

                  I will give a VERY short answer that I think the DipPouch site
                  is underutilized as an entry point for the Postal world. Stephen
                  Agar is in charge there, but he really hasn't done much with it
                  since taking over from Jamie McQuinn (a US person). This is
                  one of my top five suggestions and the one that has been least
                  discussed so far. I am thinking about ranking some of the other
                  options.

                  Jim Burgess
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 21, 1999
                    In message <199906210130.AA27152@...>, Jim Burgess
                    <burgess@...> writes

                    >I will give a VERY short answer that I think the DipPouch site
                    >is underutilized as an entry point for the Postal world. Stephen
                    >Agar is in charge there, but he really hasn't done much with it
                    >since taking over from Jamie McQuinn (a US person). This is
                    >one of my top five suggestions and the one that has been least
                    >discussed so far. I am thinking about ranking some of the other
                    >options.

                    I agree.

                    What I am short of is ideas of what to do with it! A month or so ago I
                    suggested uploading the whole of Mission from God (rather than linking)
                    but John H wasn't keen. I certainly don't want to reinvent the wheel and
                    type in yet another listing of zines..

                    Another option is to put an international version of the introductory
                    package that John has produced on-line there, with bits added for US,
                    Aust, Sweden etc. What do you think John?

                    I am prepared to put the time in to develop it further if someone comes
                    up with the ideas!

                    www.diplomacy.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 21, 1999
                      In message <D6Qg+FAWTgb3Ewfz@...>, Stephen Agar
                      <stephen@...> writes
                      >From: Stephen Agar <stephen@...>
                      >
                      >In message <199906210130.AA27152@...>, Jim Burgess
                      ><burgess@...> writes
                      >
                      >>I will give a VERY short answer that I think the DipPouch site
                      >>is underutilized as an entry point for the Postal world. Stephen
                      >>Agar is in charge there, but he really hasn't done much with it
                      >>since taking over from Jamie McQuinn (a US person). This is
                      >>one of my top five suggestions and the one that has been least
                      >>discussed so far. I am thinking about ranking some of the other
                      >>options.
                      >>

                      >I agree.
                      >
                      >What I am short of is ideas of what to do with it! A month or so ago I
                      >suggested uploading the whole of Mission from God (rather than linking)
                      >but John H wasn't keen. I certainly don't want to reinvent the wheel and
                      >type in yet another listing of zines..

                      How about putting Mission From God on there as a downloadable Word file,
                      whilst leaving the HTML version on the Fiendish Games web site? Would
                      that be an acceptable compromise?

                      >Another option is to put an international version of the introductory
                      >package that John has produced on-line there, with bits added for US,
                      >Aust, Sweden etc. What do you think John?

                      Well I was going to put it on the Fiendish Games web site but I've no
                      objections to putting it on the Dip Pouch and www.diplomacy.co.uk. It
                      still needs a bit of refining but the final version should be ready by
                      the end of this month.

                      >I am prepared to put the time in to develop it further if someone comes
                      >up with the ideas!

                      God bless you squire!

                      I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment but if I think of any, I'll post
                      them here.

                      John Harrington
                      Fiendish Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics, Devil Take The
                      Hindmost and Traffic Lights
                      www.fiendishgames.demon.co.uk
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 22, 1999
                        In message <dLoPSFA5Xsb3IwGN@...>, John Harrington
                        <johnh@...> writes
                        >From: John Harrington <johnh@...>
                        >
                        >In message <D6Qg+FAWTgb3Ewfz@...>, Stephen Agar
                        ><stephen@...> writes
                        >>From: Stephen Agar <stephen@...>
                        >>
                        >>In message <199906210130.AA27152@...>, Jim Burgess
                        >><burgess@...> writes
                        >>
                        >>>I will give a VERY short answer that I think the DipPouch site
                        >>>is underutilized as an entry point for the Postal world. Stephen
                        >>>Agar is in charge there, but he really hasn't done much with it
                        >>>since taking over from Jamie McQuinn (a US person). This is
                        >>>one of my top five suggestions and the one that has been least
                        >>>discussed so far. I am thinking about ranking some of the other
                        >>>options.
                        >>>

                        >>I agree.
                        >>
                        >>What I am short of is ideas of what to do with it! A month or so ago I
                        >>suggested uploading the whole of Mission from God (rather than linking)
                        >>but John H wasn't keen. I certainly don't want to reinvent the wheel and
                        >>type in yet another listing of zines..
                        >>
                        >How about putting Mission From God on there as a downloadable Word file,
                        >whilst leaving the HTML version on the Fiendish Games web site? Would
                        >that be an acceptable compromise?

                        Another suggestion. The Dip Pouch is an exclusively Diplomacy site. How
                        about letting me reprint just the reviews of zines carrying Diplomacy -
                        with a BIG plug for the fact that there are zines carrying all manner of
                        other games and suggesting that everyone should visit the Fiendish Games
                        site at least once to take a look?

                        Also - why not produce a banner ad. for Fiendish Games that I could put
                        on the site as a Thank You. I would put such an ad. on my web site as
                        well.

                        >>Another option is to put an international version of the introductory
                        >>package that John has produced on-line there, with bits added for US,
                        >>Aust, Sweden etc. What do you think John?
                        >
                        >Well I was going to put it on the Fiendish Games web site but I've no
                        >objections to putting it on the Dip Pouch and www.diplomacy.co.uk. It
                        >still needs a bit of refining but the final version should be ready by
                        >the end of this month.

                        I suggest you write a BIG plug for the Fiendish Games site which can be
                        incorporated into a copy of it anywhere else. And/or a banner ad (see
                        above).

                        www.diplomacy.co.uk
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 23, 1999
                          In message <QSFSmOATP0b3EwfR@...>, Stephen Agar
                          <stephen@...> writes
                          >From: Stephen Agar <stephen@...>
                          >
                          >Another suggestion. The Dip Pouch is an exclusively Diplomacy site. How
                          >about letting me reprint just the reviews of zines carrying Diplomacy -
                          >with a BIG plug for the fact that there are zines carrying all manner of
                          >other games and suggesting that everyone should visit the Fiendish Games
                          >site at least once to take a look?

                          Sounds like a good idea. Do you want me to send you the HTML files,
                          Word files or are you going to scrape it off the Fiendish web site?

                          >Also - why not produce a banner ad. for Fiendish Games that I could put
                          >on the site as a Thank You. I would put such an ad. on my web site as
                          >well.

                          That's very generous of you. I'll see what I can concoct - maybe this
                          week-end.

                          >>>Another option is to put an international version of the introductory
                          >>>package that John has produced on-line there, with bits added for US,
                          >>>Aust, Sweden etc. What do you think John?

                          Presumably you'd be providing the added international bits? Sire, why
                          not?

                          >>Well I was going to put it on the Fiendish Games web site but I've no
                          >>objections to putting it on the Dip Pouch and www.diplomacy.co.uk. It
                          >>still needs a bit of refining but the final version should be ready by
                          >>the end of this month.
                          >
                          >I suggest you write a BIG plug for the Fiendish Games site which can be
                          >incorporated into a copy of it anywhere else. And/or a banner ad (see
                          >above).

                          Uh, a banner add and an accreditation at the end would be fine (although
                          much of the new Starter Pack thing is rehashed from John Dodd's
                          original).