Re: PBM GLOBAL

  • Russell Chambers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1999
      To ALL,

      Does anyone know of, or ever heard of, the magazine, newsletter, supplement
      "PBM GLOBAL". We ask this because our new RPBM company RUNECASTER is
      mentioned within its pages, but at no time have we, knowingly, submitted a
      press release or advertisment to this publication and as I am sure you all
      understand we are eager to find out more about this. So if anyone could
      help us find out with this dilema, such as its publisher, how we may obtain
      a copy, a telephone number or address with which to contact them we would
      be very appreciative.

      Thanking you all for your time and wishing you all the very best,

      Russell Chambers & David Lee Stone, co-founders - Runecaster.