Re: Fwd: [ukpbm] Re: Bad shirts.

  • burgess@xxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 4:21 PM

      > From: "Paul Scott" <dipfreaky@...>
      >
      > Hi, been away, ill & busy.

      I've been travelling and busy. You know you
      have it bad when you drag a whole pile of szines,
      stamps, and envelopes with you on a trip to finish
      addressing them and then drop them in various
      airport mailboxes all over the US (just recently
      finished a trip to DC and Berkeley -- talk about
      opposites...).

      > Subscribing to a U.S. zine is a spendid idea.
      > Jim & John what a pair of stars you are. I'll
      > skip around MfG a bit, and be in touch. I've
      > had a brief look at Abyssinian Prince - seems
      > essential reading. (If Jim's accepting new
      > subbers) Not convinced about this "impeccable
      > taste in shirts" thing. Mayhap Jims a Canadian
      > with a poor sense of direction?!
      >
      > Paul.

      Of course I'm accepting new subbers! I only charge
      $2 per issue to the UK (which is a loss since each
      issue costs me at least $2.18 in postage, but see
      above....). As for my taste in shirts, no comment.

      Jim