My foolish juvenilia

  • Peter Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Sometime last year, I scanned some back issues of my old postal games
      zine, C'est Magnifique and put them up on the web. And then (fairly
      quickly) took them back down again when I realised how close I was
      getting to the size limit on my ISP's free web space allowance. Nothing
      daunted, I have now-reloaded these on to the web, using the Scribd web
      site (basic concept/'elevator pitch': Youtube for documents), with an
      index page at http://www.burdonvale.co.uk/cmag/index.html. If there's
      enough interest (unlikely I know), I might even summon enough enthusiasm
      to scan a few more.

      --
      Peter Sullivan <peter@...>