Re: [ukpbm] New Zine

  • Mark Stretch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      41 Burma Close
      Evesham
      Worcs WR11 1GZ

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Stephen Agar
      To: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 12:07 AM
      Subject: [ukpbm] New Zine

      For anyone who may be interested, I have started a new postal Diplomacy
      zine.

      Issue 1 of Strange meeting is available at www.strangemeeting.org.uk

      Anyone in the UK can get paper copies through the post (the way zines
      are meant to be) if you email me your postal address.

      regards

      Stephen

    • Jim Burgess
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2008
        Hi all, I'm presuming that others closer to Tom may also want to post
        on this, but I thought this list should know that Tom passed away on
        Christmas Day, surrounded by his family. There will be more
        information posted in the Message Board on his Diplomacy 2000 site,
        which will continue after his passing. His widow has asked how many
        Diplomacy players might be attending his funeral, details to be
        planned. You can E-Mail Matt Dunlap at funeral@... for details
        on the funeral, or memorial@... to leave memorials.

        I knew Tom had been sick for some time, but I had not known it was so
        life threatening. Best wishes for a Happier New Year for all of you,

        Jim-Bob