New Zine

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      For anyone who may be interested, I have started a new postal Diplomacy
      zine.

      Issue 1 of Strange meeting is available at www.strangemeeting.org.uk

      Anyone in the UK can get paper copies through the post (the way zines
      are meant to be) if you email me your postal address.

      regards

      Stephen
    • Mark Stretch
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        41 Burma Close
        Evesham
        Worcs WR11 1GZ

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2008
          Hi all, I'm presuming that others closer to Tom may also want to post
          on this, but I thought this list should know that Tom passed away on
          Christmas Day, surrounded by his family. There will be more
          information posted in the Message Board on his Diplomacy 2000 site,
          which will continue after his passing. His widow has asked how many
          Diplomacy players might be attending his funeral, details to be
          planned. You can E-Mail Matt Dunlap at funeral@... for details
          on the funeral, or memorial@... to leave memorials.

          I knew Tom had been sick for some time, but I had not known it was so
          life threatening. Best wishes for a Happier New Year for all of you,

          Jim-Bob