Anyone fancy a snail mail game of Diplomacy?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
      I appreciate this is very unlikely - but anyone fancy a snail mail game
      of Diplomacy - 4 week deadlines, but using email for diplomacy itself,
      but the game report coming as a snail mail zine? I would love to find 7
      players to have an old-fashioned game.

      if interested - drop me an email - stephen@...

      Regards

      Stephen
    • MARTIN KERSLAKE
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        Hi Stephen,

        I would definately be interested.

        Put me down as one of the seven.

        Martin

        I appreciate this is very unlikely - but anyone fancy a snail mail game
        of Diplomacy - 4 week deadlines, but using email for diplomacy itself,
        but the game report coming as a snail mail zine? I would love to find 7
        players to have an old-fashioned game.

        if interested - drop me an email - stephen@stephenagar .com

        Regards

        Stephen