Any Londoners driving back from ManorCon on Sunday or Monday?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      It will be a short ManorCon for me this year as I am leaving at the
      crack of dawn on the Sunday to pick up the mother-in-law from Lytham
      St, Annes to ferry her to Hertford where she will baby-sit our dogs
      while we are on holiday.

      I will be bringing number one son with me to ManorCon. The chances of
      him getting up at the crack of dawn are zero, which means I will have
      to come back from Lytham St. Annes via Leicester and pick him up on
      the return trip UNLESS someone is kind enough to offer him a lift to
      somewhere within, say, 45 mins drive of Hertford.

      He can either come back on the Sunday or (not too late on) the Monday.

      He's relatively house trained for an 18 year old, quite good company
      when he is not constantly trying to find ways to spend my money, but
      he is the world's worst navigator.

      If you think you can help me out of this jam, please contact me at the
      con (short geezer, bespectacled, black hair flecked with grey or
      vice-versa). Feel free to closely observe number one son in action
      before committing to transport him.

      Beers, food or game offered to whoever gets the gig!

      Cheers,