Zine Bank COA

  • fiendishgames
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Dear all,

      A few diehard editors are still sending me copies of their zines for
      the Zine Bank. I am quite happy to continue receiving these for free
      (big shock) but feel honour bound to observe that the number of
      requests for zines from the Zine Bank is now running at about 2 a
      year. Consequently, you may want to consider just sending me the
      occasional parcel of zines once a year or dumping a few on me at a
      con (I usually attend ManorCon and always attend MidCon).

      If you do want to continue sending me zines, please be aware that I
      have moved to the following address:

      John Harrington
      30 Lilbourne Drive
      Hertford
      Herts.
      SG13 7WS

      Lastly, for those of you who have a bewildering number of e-mail
      addresses for me, the best address to use is any address that ends in
      fbgames.co.uk . From the end of this month the company that has
      employed me for the last several decades will take a bold experiment
      in continuing to do business without me on the payroll, so any e-mail
      addresses you have for me mentioning any of the following company
      names will stop working:

      thomson
      tf
      tf-europe