Re: [ukpbm] Clearing out my attic

  • Peter Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2006
      smothen wrote:

      > Under some pressure, I have spent some happy hours clearing boxes
      > which have moved between various attics over the last few years, and
      > it is finally time to let some old zines go. If anybody would like
      > to save them from the recycling bin, please contact me.
      >
      > I assume that somebody still runs a zine archive, but I have lost
      > track of who it is, so I apologise for sending this to the whole
      > group.

      Stephen Agar is yer man for the Zine Archive. Although my first
      reaction to the list of zines you gave is that they are all sufficiently
      "mainstream" that he probably has copies of most of these already -
      Stephen?

      --
      Peter Sullivan <peter@...>
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2006
        Yes - I still maintain the Zine Archive - it is even fairly organised now.
        Unfortunately I already have copies of all the zines you mention apart from
        Veni Vidi Vici No.52. If you don't mind posting that one to me at Stephen
        Agar, 4 Cedars Gardens, BRIGHTON, BN1 6YD I would be eternally grateful.

        Surprisingly issues 69, 76 108 of TCP seem to be missing - anyone have
        those?

        Stephen

        Under some pressure, I have spent some happy hours clearing boxes
        which have moved between various attics over the last few years, and
        it is finally time to let some old zines go. If anybody would like
        to save them from the recycling bin, please contact me.

        I assume that somebody still runs a zine archive, but I have lost
        track of who it is, so I apologise for sending this to the whole
        group.

        The available zines are:

        Veni Vidi Vici 34 to end
        Smodnoc 20 to 62