Postal Grand National rules

  • Howard Bishop
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I've had a request to run the Grand National game in The Tangerine Terror. Unfortunately I can't lay my hands on a copy of the rules. Could anyone help out. I have played this in Malcolm Cornelius's magnificent 'zine BUM.

      Cheers
      Howard

    • Rob Thomasson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
        I think this was a Mick Haytack game ... this message copied to him as I
        don't think he's in this group ...

        I've had a request to run the Grand National game in The Tangerine Terror.
        Unfortunately I can't lay my hands on a copy of the rules. Could anyone help
        out. I have played this in Malcolm Cornelius's magnificent 'zine BUM.

        Cheers
        Howard

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Malcolm Cornelius
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
          > I've had a request to run the Grand National game in The Tangerine Terror.
          > Unfortunately I can't lay my hands on a copy of the rules. Could anyone help
          > out. I have played this in Malcolm Cornelius's magnificent 'zine BUM.

          IIRC the game was invented by Mick Haytack, we made a couple of small mods
          over the years = I think I ran it two or three times.

          I'll look back on the computer but I think I've deleted any copies of the
          rules I may have had.

          The zine bank should have a copy of an issue with the rules in but it would
          take some finding.

          Best

          Malcolm
        • Howard Bishop
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2006
            Just to let you know that I have tracked down a copy via an old copy of BUM from Mike Dommett.

            Either myself or Mike will be running this in TTT from issue 36 onwards. If anyone fancies subscribing or running a horse(s) via email, please let me know offlist.

            My email address is hbishop at tiscali. You know the rest.