Re: [ukpbm] New postage rules

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 3:17 PM
      I visited the Post Office this morning and took a copy of Variable Pig (last
      issue 56pp in envelope) with me. It did fit through the 5mm slot on the
      plastic testing doohickey but only if I squished it first. I took home a
      leaflet and it doesn't say if the 5mm limit is applied to a letter's
      squished or unsquished thickness. So it looks like I will have to pay the
      "large letter" rate unless perhaps I can get a girl with a huge arse to sit
      on the zines before sending.. :-)