Is this group still active?

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      Hiya all - just found this and joined but from the looks of the last
      message (October 2005) it does sem as though I am too late??

      I run Dracs Games PBM and have done so for the past 25 years now

      www.dracsgames.co.uk is my website and the two games I run are A Day
      At The Races and Fallen At The First - both horse racing games.

      I was a betting shop manager (just one of my many jobs) and used my
      knowledge of racing etc to write my own programs for working out the
      running of each race

      If you go to my website you will also see stats for Cheltenham
      Festival ( these are free and following them in 2006 gave us loads of
      winners - all genuine and can be proofed. in fact in one race there we
      founf#d the first three with a 40/1 winner and 33/1 2nd