PSYCHOCON 2006

  • Mike Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      PSYCHOCON 2006

      13th to 15th OCTOBER at the RIVA Hotel, LEEDS

      I'm going to upload a couple of files to the FILES folder....

      (1) a PYSCHOCON 2006 A4 "poster"

      If anybody has a games shop near them and doesn't mind printing this
      off and asking them to display it - much appreciated!

      (2) a PSYCHOCON 2006 Booking Form

      Again, use it to book yourself, or if you are willing to print some
      off and donate to a nearby games shop - fantastic!

      Finally if anybody here is a zine editor - if you can print both or
      either in your zine - you are a star. I usually try to add some info
      on the postal games hobby in the programme booklet - so send me some
      details and i'll make sure they get included!

      cheers

      MIKE