Colour lasers again

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2006
      As I mentioned before, I was considering the Samsung CLP-510 colour
      http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=2033

      but I ended up buying a fast, economical mono with high print quality, decent memory and duplex. The new Kyocera FS-1030D.
      http://trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=2560

      In the end I felt the running costs of a colour were a bit too high (even using refills) especially given Variable Pig's fat size (ca. 52 pages) and most models are a rather too big for my little spare room. So I wimped out. I wonder if any other zine eds *will* go for it?