Re: [ukpbm] Digest Number 523

  • Jim Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      And I know it's on the wrong side of the pond, but my Abyssinian Prince
      just hit its 300th issue (anyone who feels they want a commemorative
      copy for their files can ask me), and I actually feel a bit energized even
      though it took me two months of internal ranting and raving to birth
      the landmark issue. I've got a new regular Dip game opening up
      that I'd enter any ukpbm person in for free, if you want to play
      against Americans (that "free" comes with a life of the game sub).
      Also, I offer Breaking Away for free, only a few more slots in the next
      game of that are open!.

      Jim-Bob