Re: Howay The Lads (E-zines)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1999
      Dear Ripgch (sorry the pbm mailing list did not reveal your name and it was
      not in the body of your massage)

      For everything you ever wanted to know about postal gaming but were afraid
      to ask, check out Mission from God at

      http://www.fiendishgames.demon.co.uk/

      I can personally recommend the following E-zines, and I give the E-mail
      addresses of their eds if you want further info....

      Devolution by Tony Robbins (loads of RR and Bus Boss)

      101234.1602@...

      Bluesmobile by Berry Renken (wide variety of games, one of the best E-zines
      I've seen)

      blues@...

      SMEG by Richard Smith (me) - (mostly original games, plus chat, reviews
      etc. but not for those easily offended. Also it's a PDF file coz it's a
      dual print/E zine - and it's about 500K to download (3 minutes) due to
      gratuitous piccies)

      richard@...

      WIMM? by David Oya - a printed zine that now allows play via his new web
      site (one of my favourite zines - lots of fun games and Dave's writing is
      very entertaining)

      d@...

      As for Dip, I'm not into it myself so I can't tell you about Dip E-zines,
      if any exist. Maybe other ukpbm subscribers can....

      Also I believe there are several other printed zines offering an electronic
      option - again others may be able to help you....