House Clearance

  • Malcolm Cornelius
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Folks

      It looks likely that I'll be moving house in the near future, many items
      won't be making the move with me.

      One of those items destined for recycling will be all the original issues of
      BUM, masters and my personal copies.

      Also most of my books will be heading for the skip/charity shop, though I'm
      hoping to be able to keep a few of my games and eBay the rest.

      If anyone is interested in any of these items ....

      The games I have are listed under my collection on boardgamegeek and will be
      auctioned under the eBay account - powerbook_fanatic -
      http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZpowerbookQ5ffanatic

      The books, would need to be viewed and collected from Manchester, vast
      majority are SF, some military, history, and politics.

      The zines are anyone's for the asking - Mr Agar has first refusal if there
      are any missing from the Zine Archive.

      Oh and there will be lots of bookcases and other furniture if anyone is
      interested !

      Malcolm Cornelius