Re: [ukpbm] Digest Number 512

  • Jim Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      I started in 1983, and nominally come out every three weeks, though many issues
      have been delayed. What is amazing about Graustark and John Boardman is
      that he is not only the very FIRST Diplomacy szine, it also has
      operated continuously
      since then, that's 42 years now. I look at that, even though I've
      been going for 22,
      and find that stunning.

      Jim-Bob