A blast from the past

  • Peter Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 8:12 AM
      C’est Magnifique (CMag) was the postal games zeen I ran for 142 issues,
      from 1985 to 1994. I doubt I’ll ever have a full set of back-issues
      available on-line. But, inspired by Stephen Agar’s scans of classic
      zeens, I am now scanning the occasional issue, mainly for my own
      amusement or interest. These are all in PDF format, so you will need
      Adobe’s free (as in beer) Acrobat Reader, or a free (as in speech)
      alternative such as xPDF to view them. Dial-up users might also like to
      check the file sizes before starting to download. Note that, in most
      cases, these are scans of the mimeo file copies. They are therefore of
      somewhat variable quality/legibility, but should all be readable.

      http://www.burdonvale.co.uk/cmag/index.html

      --
      Peter Sullivan <peter@...>