PSYCHO CON 2005

  • Mike Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      Could all Zine editors (are there any left?) please note this and
      publicise if they can. If anybody is willing to take fliers, please
      let me know. In return, I'll happily publish some details of your
      zine within the con guide!

      PSYCHOCON 2005

      2pm Friday 21st to 6pm Sunday 23rd October 2005 in Harrogate!

      The Event:
      A Board Games convention open to ALL! Tournaments to include:
      Diplomacy, Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Formula De, Acquire -
      more to be announced, all with prizes! Other games: Well... please
      bring any favourite games with you, there is bound to be opportunity
      and players available to participate. The more the merrier! This
      year's PSYCHO CON will be bigger and better!

      Registration Fee:

      £8 per day, or £15 for the weekend if booked before 31st July
      2005.

      £10 per day or £20 for the weekend if after 31st July or paying
      on the door.

      Children under 7 are FREE. Children 12 and under are half price.
      If not booking for the weekend, please specify which day(s) you will
      be attending.

      A downloadable booking form is available from
      http://www.psychozine.co.uk/psychocon

      The Venue:
      The Crown Hotel, Harrogate

      Accommodation:
      You must book your own accommodation directly with The Crown Hotel!
      The Hotel is holding some rooms for us for a limited period! Please
      book as soon as possible!

      The rates we have negotiated are:
      £30 pppn B&B for a twin or double room.
      £37.50 pppn B&B for a single room.
      Please call reservations on:
      0845 602 6787 or 0870 609 6115 and Quote: Group 1392

      More information about The Crown Hotel and directions can be found
      on it's website. These rates are only available until 31st August
      2005! The Hotel is very close to the town centre and convenient for
      local restaurants, shopping and Harrogate's many attractions!

      Catering & Bar Facilities:
      The Con Bar will be available from 11:30 to 14:30 and 17:30 to 23:00
      each day, with the Hotel bar available outside these hours. Teas and
      Coffees available (£1 per cup) throughout the day. Bar snacks will
      be available either from the Con Bar or from the Bronte bar until
      10pm. Dinner will also be available in the Hotel restaurant. A
      plethora of restaurants is available only a few minutes walk from
      the Hotel!

      Latest PSYCHO CON information can be found on the psychopath
      website: http://www.psychozine.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
        Hi Mike,

        I have included the ad within the body of Variable Pig 96 (rather than as a separate
        sheet) as after cobbling all the bits together this evening I had 43 and a bit pages :-)

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Mike Dean
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2005
          THANKS MATE completely forgot to respond to you!