Mass Disposal

  • Malcolm Cornelius
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 11:00 AM
      Folks

      Not a joke about the Pope, rather I¹m disposing of the last of my zines and
      most of my board games collection.

      Not an easy decision but over two years of unemployment have finally forced
      me to put the house on the market, put stuff in storage and dispose of
      anything no longer required.

      So if anyone wants any of the zines (BUM, Sprouts, G3, TCP, SO, GH, I think,
      there may be others) before they go to their final resting place (recycling)
      or games (mainly German and wargames) before they hit eBay or the skip, drop
      me a line with what you are seeking and I¹ll see if I can oblige.

      I am pretty sure that I went through my stocks for Mr Agar¹s zine archive
      but happy to look again.

      Best wishes

      Malcolm Cornelius
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 5:40 PM
        Hi Malcolm,

        Sorry to hear about your predicament. I recommend that you sell your games on eBay. My
        mate Tony sells (and buys a few) board games on eBay as a hobby / sideline and he's found
        it quite profitable. It is a bit hit and miss but rare games can go for quite tidy sums.
        He buys quite a lot from car boot sales - some recent scoops were getting Ocean Trader for
        1GBP after having been outbid for it several times on eBay (selling for about 30GBP), and
        Broadway for 2GBP which I paid 70DM for at Essen a few years back.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 3:12 PM
          > Broadway for 2GBP which I paid 70DM for at Essen a few years back.

          £2 for Broadway? He was robbed! :)