Bob Kendrick Shield

  • shaunderrickuk
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
      We are at that time of the year again when I am requesting votes for
      the Bob Kendrick Shield.

      The BKS is to honour the best UK Diplomacy player of 2003.

      Please send me your top three players in descending order.

      Only UK based players count.

      The player with the most 'tops', 'firsts', whatever you wish to call
      them, will be awarded the shield at MasterCon - if it taking place -
      or some other appropriate convention/meeting.

      The current holder is Mark Wightman

      Players can be Email / FTF / Postal players.

      Deadline for votes is 31 January 2004

      Shaun Derrick
    • Mark Wightman
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
        HI Shaun,

        Just to give you a heads up, but I haven't got the shield. Chetan still has
        it. He said he'd bring it round, but so far hasn't.

        Cheers

        Mark

        > We are at that time of the year again when I am requesting votes for
        > the Bob Kendrick Shield.
        >
        > The BKS is to honour the best UK Diplomacy player of 2003.
        >
        > Please send me your top three players in descending order.
        >
        > Only UK based players count.
        >
        > The player with the most 'tops', 'firsts', whatever you wish to call
        > them, will be awarded the shield at MasterCon - if it taking place -
        > or some other appropriate convention/meeting.
        >
        > The current holder is Mark Wightman
        >
        > Players can be Email / FTF / Postal players.
        >
        > Deadline for votes is 31 January 2004
        >
        > Shaun Derrick

      • Shaun Derrick
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
          A poor response with only 8 replies!

          Winner, and the only player with 2 'Firsts' was John Stratford.

          Presentation will be made at ManorCon as John will not be at
          MasterCon.

          Mark, do you have the Shield from Chetan, yet?

          Shaun