Alex Bardy

  • hnb24565
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2003
      I heard a rumour that Alex has moved again. Since (at long last) the
      latest issue of The Tangerine Terror is ready, I need to make sure
      Alex gets his copy.

      If anyone knows where he's hanging out these days (or has an active
      email address for him), could they e-mail me off this list with the
      details?

      Cheers
      Howard
    • Ben & Linley Goodale
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2003
        Hi Howard

        The most recent address I have for Alex is 31 Stephenson Close, York YO32 6GG . He moved there just over a year ago.

        And his most recent email address I have is alex@...