Anyone still interested in American Football?

  • fiendishgames
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
      Just a quick note on behalf of Malcolm Cornelius to say that a few
      veteran postal gamers (Malc, Geoff Brown, Martin Draper, me) are
      playing in a fantasy NFL league (again) this season.

      The league is run, very efficiently, by Malc, and costs £15 per
      season. There are no extra costs, other than the money spent on beer
      & curry at the league draft on August 30th, which is a mini-con
      usually held in a real-ale inn in the Northampton area.

      More details on http://www.pbfanatic.co.uk/ditez/ or you can e-mail
      me for more details.
    • fiendishgames
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
        --- In ukpbm@yahoogroups.com, "fiendishgames" <johnh@f...> wrote:
        > Just a quick note on behalf of Malcolm Cornelius to say that a few
        > veteran postal gamers (Malc, Geoff Brown, Martin Draper, me) are
        > playing in a fantasy NFL league (again) this season.

        Blimey, I forgot Mark Wightman. So, basically, it's a bunch of fat
        blokes in NFL shirts plus me and Martin ....!