Re: [ukpbm] First issue of Mission From God?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2003
      Steve,

      Well done for digging this info up. Coincidentally, Mark Billenness
      (former editor of 20 Years On) has just joined this group.

      I had a bit of a lash-up with my own numbering system, I think, and may
      have used the same issue number twice or jumped an issue. I'll look
      through my records and see if I can find the masters of the issue you are
      missing.

      Fiendish Board Games - makers of games in the German style.
      Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic Lights.
      http://www.fbgames.co.uk