GUNBOAT COMPETITION

  • Mike Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2003
      All

      Just to let you know that ALLY BAIN is running a GUNBOAT competition
      on PSYCHOPATH.

      The details can be found in the DIPLOMACY section of the Message
      Board. Sign-up is via the WAITING LIST page.

      49 players required in total. So far we have 14 in just 2 days.

      Best of Luck

      Could Editors and Web Masters please publicise this?

      Cheers

      MIKE DEAN

      http://www.psychozine.co.uk
    • Howard Bishop
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
        Mike,

        Sure, will do.

        Just to let you know that ALLY BAIN is running a GUNBOAT competition
        on PSYCHOPATH.

        The details can be found in the DIPLOMACY section of the Message
        Board. Sign-up is via the WAITING LIST page.

        49 players required in total. So far we have 14 in just 2 days.

        Best of Luck

        Could Editors and Web Masters please publicise this?

        Cheers

        MIKE DEAN

        http://www.psychozine.co.uk <http://www.psychozine.co.uk>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor