Re: [ukpbm] Digest Number 428

  • Bruce Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Ryk Downes is still active in FWTDR.
      I'll send you the address separately, John.

      Alex, thank your lucky stars that I'm a squirrel!!
      Found the addresses for TheJuliaChick (no e-mail addy listed) and Phil Nicholls in Mango #25.
      Just hope they haven't moved since July 2001....
      Details on the way.

      B.

      psychopath website (for games) - http://www.psychozine.co.uk