RE: [ukpbm] Digest Number 428

  • Howard Bishop
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      Hi Alex,

      I'll send you the ones I have, by personal mail.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        Ryk Downes is still active in FWTDR.
        I'll send you the address separately, John.

        Alex, thank your lucky stars that I'm a squirrel!!
        Found the addresses for TheJuliaChick (no e-mail addy listed) and Phil Nicholls in Mango #25.
        Just hope they haven't moved since July 2001....
        Details on the way.

        B.

        psychopath website (for games) - http://www.psychozine.co.uk