curious

  • Cory <drshamy@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
      I'm looking to join in or rather start a game, not to run one but
      just to play. I'd appreciate any and all help anyone could give.
      I've never played any Diplomacy that hasn't been F2F before so please
      be understanding. Thank you for all your help.

      Cory "AbandonedFROG" Seigel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
        11/01/03 18:42:57, "Cory <drshamy@...>" <drshamy@...> wrote:

        >I'm looking to join in or rather start a game, not to run one but
        >just to play. I'd appreciate any and all help anyone could give.
        >I've never played any Diplomacy that hasn't been F2F before so please
        >be understanding. Thank you for all your help.
        >
        > Cory "AbandonedFROG" Seigel

        Cory,

        What sort of games do you like? War, business, sport, race games, fantasy/SF, logic, quiz etc?

        You can find just about any sort of game in the PBM hobby. What sort of board games do you like playing?

        John

        Fiendish Board Games - makers of games in the German style.
        Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic Lights.
        http://www.fbgames.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
          In message <avpojh+atq3@...>, "Cory <drshamy@...>"
          <drshamy@...> writes
          >I'm looking to join in or rather start a game, not to run one but
          >just to play. I'd appreciate any and all help anyone could give.
          >I've never played any Diplomacy that hasn't been F2F before so please
          >be understanding. Thank you for all your help.
          >
          > Cory "AbandonedFROG" Seigel

          I'm assuming you want to play Diplomacy from your post.

          All depends how you want to do it.

          I run predominantly postal games in my Diplomacy zine:
          http://www.armisticeday.com

          The zine is available to download and read (or you can subscribe and get
          the hardcopy).

          For email games I would recommend:
          http://www.dip2000.org.uk
          http://www.psychozine.com

          Stephen Agar
        • The Abandoned FROG
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
            thank you very much for your speedy reply to my inquiry and I'm sorry for
            not specifing Diplomacy in my original post.

            Cory "AbandonedFROG" Seigel