Re: Message from Paul Simpkins

  • Danny Collman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 1999
      In message <4178554D4D0BD211B553080009ED483A0201B4DB@...>,
      Bishop, Howard N <hnb24565@...> writes
      >From: "Bishop, Howard N" <hnb24565@...>
      >
      >If you stick enough fishing lines into a pond, you're bound to catch
      >something.
      >
      >..... As Eric Cantona would say
      >
      >Howard

      All these things are wonderful - but what is actually being done to
      recruit this fellow into the Hobby? We have his name and address... has
      anyone actually sent him any information about the Hobby? If no-one else
      has, I'd better do it myself: Introduction to the Postal Hobby.

      Is there anyone out there who wants to see a copy of this booklet which
      Gibson's have been sending as standard to Flyer responders for around 5
      years......it has, of course, been updated regularly. It has
      contributions from myself, Agar and Tringham,
      --
      Danny Collman, Birmingham