The 2002 Zine Poll Results (plus Web Site poll)

  • fiendishgames <johnh@fiendishgames.demon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Slightly later than expected, thanks to a hugely entertaining 10 hours spent reinstalling Windows 98 programs after my registry got corrupted (the back-up version, supposedly saved afresh every day, bore a strong resemblance to my old Windows 95 set-up) here are the results of the 2002 Zine Poll and Web Site Poll.

      ZINE POLL WINNER

      Ode - edited by John Marsden

      WEB SITE WINNER

      For Whom The Web Rocks - edited by Keith Thomasson

      LES PIMLEY AWARD

      Won by Richard Sharp.

      Congratulations to John, Keith and Richard.

      Full details are available on http://www.fbgames.co.uk/words/zinepoll.htm.

      Many thanks to all who voted.

      I'll get round to posting a text version of the results soon to make it easier for editors to cut & paste into their zines.