One last reminder ....

  • fiendishgames <johnh@fiendishgames.demon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      We've had a respectable 57 votes thus far in the Zine Poll and currently the leading zine is ONE POINT ahead of the second placed zine so in the words of Hughie Green, remember, it's your vote that counts folks!

      If you want to vote in the Zine Poll then send your votes to zinepoll@...

      All you have to do is list ten zines in order of preference.

      You may also vote in the Web Site poll and for the Les Pimley Award (Nominations are Mike Dean, Paul Evans, Richard Sharp, Derek Wilson).

      Many thanks to all who have voted thus far. Results will be out early in the New Year along with Mission From God.

      Happy new year to y'all.