Re: Message from Paul Simpkins

  • Bishop, Howard N
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 1999
      If you stick enough fishing lines into a pond, you're bound to catch
      something.

      ..... As Eric Cantona would say

      Howard

    • Danny Collman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 1999
        In message <4178554D4D0BD211B553080009ED483A0201B4DB@...>,
        Bishop, Howard N <hnb24565@...> writes
        >From: "Bishop, Howard N" <hnb24565@...>
        >
        >If you stick enough fishing lines into a pond, you're bound to catch
        >something.
        >
        >..... As Eric Cantona would say
        >
        >Howard

        All these things are wonderful - but what is actually being done to
        recruit this fellow into the Hobby? We have his name and address... has
        anyone actually sent him any information about the Hobby? If no-one else
        has, I'd better do it myself: Introduction to the Postal Hobby.

        Is there anyone out there who wants to see a copy of this booklet which
        Gibson's have been sending as standard to Flyer responders for around 5
        years......it has, of course, been updated regularly. It has
        contributions from myself, Agar and Tringham,
        --
        Danny Collman, Birmingham