Last call for Mission From God

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      OK, I've booked Monday off to start work on Mission From God so if you are intending to send in reviews for inclusion in
      the zine get a bleeding move on.

      If there any editors reading this who have not sent me in details of their zine then please would they hurry up and do so.
      (Mr. Oya, this does not mean you have to send your details in for a third time!)

      My email address is mfg@...

      Somewhere in my filing system I have details of new addresses for Alex Bardy and Philip Honeybone but if anyone has
      these more immediately to hand and could post the addresses to this group then that would save me a bit of scouring.

      Thanks,

      John

      Fiendish Board Games - makers of games in the German style.
      Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic Lights.
      http://www.fbgames.co.uk