Re: [ukpbm] Digest Number 402

  • Alex Bardy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      14th September 2002

      Hiya all (again),

      Just received the previous day's compilation of messages (it's 3.30am
      and I've only been home about an hour) - without wishing to tread on
      anyone's toes, I do think my last post to this site re. the irascible Mr
      Boyle needs to be passed onto him personally, so please could you do this
      for me John (or Stephen)?

      I appreciate that it may well be inviting him back, but at least it
      might keep the forum a bit more lively for a short while longer, and he
      seems a friendly enough chap... And my apologies, but I really did think
      this whole thing was all wrapped up last year?

      Ne'er mind, going, goin', gone...

      Best Wishes,

      Alex.
    • Ben & Linley Goodale
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
        my fault for invoking him name.....it's a bit like "you know who" in Harry Potter!