Mark Boyle has left the building

  • fiendishgames
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
      He must have an impressive network of spies; he only ever materialises on this list when he gets a mention. Anyway, he has left the group. Should I send him a standard "we are sorry to learn you have left the group and would be interested in any feedback you might want to give to improve the group" style e-mail.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
        In message <alq792+oq6b@...>, fiendishgames
        <fiendish@...> writes
        >He must have an impressive network of spies; he only ever materialises
        >on this list when he gets a mention. Anyway, he has left the group.
        >Should I send him a standard "we are sorry to learn you have left the
        >group and would be interested in any feedback you might want to give to
        >improve the group" style e-mail.

        Go for it!

        --
        Stephen Agar