Why?

  • Nick Parish
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2002
      Why not leave it open? It gets messages every so often - nto a lot, but
      every now and again, and certainly doesn't do any harm.

      You've tried to kill it off at least twice before, Stephen. Never have I
      known a man who does so much for the postal Dip Hobby who is nonetheless so
      intent on running it down as well!

      Nick

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2002
        In message <F146CHusMjQHtMFauky00001cd6@...>, Nick Parish
        <nick_parish@...> writes
        >Why not leave it open? It gets messages every so often - nto a lot, but
        >every now and again, and certainly doesn't do any harm.
        >
        >You've tried to kill it off at least twice before, Stephen. Never have I
        >known a man who does so much for the postal Dip Hobby who is nonetheless so
        >intent on running it down as well!
        >
        >Nick

        I think you misunderstand why I keep suggesting it. See the other
        thread.

        Stephen Agar