Fw: change of details for Mango...

  • Alex Bardy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2002
      Best Wishes,

      Alex Bardy.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Alex Bardy
      To: Malcolm Cornelius (BUM) ; Ian Harris (Borealis) ; Ryk Downes (BttDA) ; Mick Haytack (Bloodstock) ; Neil Duncan (The Cunning Plan) ; Derek Wilson (Cut & Thrust) ; Tony Robbins (Devolution) ; Philip Honeybone (FoF) ; Nic Chilton (GAME) ; Pete Birks (Greatest Hits) ; John Marsden (Ode) ; Clive Palmer (Pigbutton) ; Richard Smith (SMEG) ; Mark Wightman (Sprouts of Wrath) ; Paul Sands (Strangitude) ; Alex Bardy (Mango) ; Jim Reader (Variable Pig) ; David Oya (WIMM?)
      Cc: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 2:16 PM
      Subject: change of details for Mango...

      7th July 2002

      Hiya All!

      As many of you will probably know (assuming you've read your latest copy of Mango (#30) of course), we're finally on the move up to York, and I'm now in a position to give you some more details...

      We're moving on Wednesday 24th July, have already decided to rent for 6 months while we choose a nice area and more permanent home (and of course, sell off our Beckton flat in the interrim), and the address details are as follows...

      31 Stephenson Close, York YO32 6GG ... as of 24th July 2002

      I am planning to have Royal Mail redirect my post for a month or so regardless, but the more people that know the easier I guess...

      At present I've no idea how this'll affect my email - it shouldn't do really, but depending on how quick BT are to get us connected up again, I'm probably looking at a couple of weeks without email I reckon. For most this is a huge nuisance, but if you must email me between the 21st and 28th July (say), you could always cc my hotmail address: mangozine@... but don't expect an immediate response please.

      We'll see how things pan out of course, but things are looking pretty good at the moment. The only downer with a 6-month lease is that I won't be able to get digital TV or broadband for yet another 6 months, 'cos they require a 12-month agreement, although I could always 'cheat' and take one of these freebie 3-month trial thingies I suppose. Ho hum... suggestions welcome...

      Best Wishes,

      Alex Bardy.

    • Alex Bardy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        Bloody typical - I got the postcode wrong... it's 9GG not 6GG (NINE not SIX)... sorry!

        Best Wishes,

        Alex Bardy.