Re: [ukpbm] Free Zines - again !

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2002
      Mark,

      I've already got a subzine in Variable Pig - entitled Budda-Budda-Budda! -
      which according to a card in Nuclear Proliferation is the sound of machine
      gun fire. It was so entitled because it featured gangster games such as The
      Mob and The Brotherhood (plus the bizarre seagull crapping game Guano
      Archery). BBB has recently finished all its games so the remains of SMEG
      will take over.

      I'm thinking of calling it "Smiffy's Mostly Emasculated Gamezine" or perhaps
      use a new silly name such as "Space Aliens Turned My Son Into an Olive" (a
      headline from the early days of the Sunday Sport when they used to make up
      stories about B-52 bombers on the moon).