re. offloading those old zines

  • Alex Bardy (mango)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      22nd March 2002

      Hi Malcolm (and anyone else receiving this),

      I'd be interested in receiving any old zines that Stephen doesn't want, more specifically (from the ones you mention): SNOT, OMR, TTYF, Ode, C&T, and OTG - how much postage are we talking about d'you think??
      Up to £15 or so will be fine, just let me know how much it'll cost and I'll mail you a cheque...

      I'm on the verge of a major sort out myself, so if you gimme a load more I can be a bit more prudent about what I keep and what I don't...

      All the best,

      Best Wishes,

      Alex Bardy.