Zines for the dump

  • Malcolm Cornelius
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2002
      Folks

      I'm getting rid of several skip loads of old zines, if you want any just
      ask, yours for postage.

      Zines being shredded include ...

      TCP, SNOT, GAME, OMR, SMODNOC, back issues of BUM, Springboard, Candle,
      TTYF, ODE, C and T, BTTDA, OTG and too many others to remember !

      Malcolm Cornelius
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2002
        In message <B8BED42C.104B6%malcolm@...>, Malcolm Cornelius
        <Malc_C@...> writes
        >Folks
        >
        >I'm getting rid of several skip loads of old zines, if you want any just
        >ask, yours for postage.
        >
        >Zines being shredded include ...
        >
        >TCP, SNOT, GAME, OMR, SMODNOC, back issues of BUM, Springboard, Candle,
        >TTYF, ODE, C and T, BTTDA, OTG and too many others to remember !
        >
        >Malcolm Cornelius

        Malcolm

        I would be interested in copies of Candle for the Zine Archive, plus any
        of the following issues of BUM:

        1-16, 18-22, 25-27, 29, 31, 34, 54.

        I have lots of gaps in the Zine Archive collection of WIMM?, Variable
        Pig, Pick of the Bunch - if you have any of those.

        Anything pre-92 is also potentially of interest (just in case).

        Stephen Agar
      • Malcolm Cornelius
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2002
          on 21/03/02 00:27, Stephen Agar at stephen@... wrote:

          > I would be interested in copies of Candle for the Zine Archive, plus any
          > of the following issues of BUM:
          >
          > 1-16, 18-22, 25-27, 29, 31, 34, 54.
          >
          > I have lots of gaps in the Zine Archive collection of WIMM?, Variable
          > Pig, Pick of the Bunch - if you have any of those.
          >
          > Anything pre-92 is also potentially of interest (just in case).

          Ok,

          All the BUM bns pre 100 are gone, we have been through the missing list
          before. I'll lend you the master copies or would a reprint or emailed
          version where available be ok ?

          Malcolm
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21, 2002
            In message <B8BEDEC5.10518%malcolm@...>, Malcolm Cornelius
            <Malc_C@...> writes
            >on 21/03/02 00:27, Stephen Agar at stephen@... wrote:
            >
            > > I would be interested in copies of Candle for the Zine Archive, plus any
            >> of the following issues of BUM:
            >>
            >> 1-16, 18-22, 25-27, 29, 31, 34, 54.
            >>
            >> I have lots of gaps in the Zine Archive collection of WIMM?, Variable
            >> Pig, Pick of the Bunch - if you have any of those.
            >>
            >> Anything pre-92 is also potentially of interest (just in case).
            >
            >Ok,
            >
            >All the BUM bns pre 100 are gone, we have been through the missing list
            >before. I'll lend you the master copies or would a reprint or emailed
            >version where available be ok ?
            >
            >Malcolm

            I wouldn't trust me with your master copies!

            If you can ever be bothered to run of a photocopy that would be cool - I
            could cover the expense.

            Stephen Agar
          • Malcolm Cornelius
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 24, 2002
              on 21/03/02 20:53, Stephen Agar at stephen@... wrote:

              > In message <B8BEDEC5.10518%malcolm@...>, Malcolm Cornelius
              > <Malc_C@...> writes
              >> on 21/03/02 00:27, Stephen Agar at stephen@... wrote:
              >>
              >>> I would be interested in copies of Candle for the Zine Archive, plus any
              >>> of the following issues of BUM:
              >>>
              >>> 1-16, 18-22, 25-27, 29, 31, 34, 54.

              I have found a box of BUM bns - 25, 27 and 54 are there.

              Malcolm