DiceCon

  • ellis_simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2002
      Gentlemen. First, I wish you all a healthy, happy and prosperous 2002.

      Second, I would like to thank Steve Agar for pointing me in the
      direction of this group. Once upon a time there were many pbm zines
      that crossed my desk, once I ran my own (Sensation!) and every so
      often I think about starting up again. So, even if I am not ready to
      take the plunge I will certainly be interested in your discussions.

      Last, but hopefully not least, I wanted to let you know about
      DiceCon. A group of friends and I are running this boardgames
      convention here in Glasgow on Sunday 25 August 2002. It will take
      place in the Central Hotel in Glasgow. The latest information is on
      the website: www.dicecon.com. If I have not already contacted you
      separately, I would be grateful if you were able to mention the con
      in your publications.

      Thanks.

      Ellis Simpson