Oh, by the way...

  • Alex Bardy (mango)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      2nd January 2002

      Just remembered two things I wanted to say...

      1). Leeds are on top of the league - HOORAH! (especially since I can't see Newcastle getting the result at Old Trafford tonight...)

      2). How many days, hours, and minutes have you been tracking the ukpbm digest to make sure you're the person placing that special 1000th message, Mr Dickson? C'mon, we demand an answer...

      G'night all!

      Alex Bardy.